Queen of the Beastsâś…

By b00klover09

đź‘‘1 in Queen Seriesđź‘‘ (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

13

56.9K 2.3K 308
By b00klover09

"Mother! Mother please I need your help."

My mother stood, in the grand ballroom humming to an odd mixture of music that the pianist and violinist were playing. She seemed to be oblivious, that I was in the room next to her. Yelling at her.

"Mother please listen to me!" I screamed, tears trailing down my face. I looked down at my body. Dark patches of fur were sprouting up from my skin. "Mother please!" I sobbed, as I watched her spin around the dance room. Not hearing me.

I was becoming a beast! And there was nothing that could be done to stop that. I felt wearing pain shoot throughout my body as I fell to all fours. "Mother! Mother!" I screamed, each time I said her name my voice sounding more animalistic by the second.

She suddenly turned around. Eyes wide and horrified. "Esmeralda!"
**********
"Esmeralda!"

My eyes snapped open. I could feel two strong hands gripping my shoulder. I could hear a deep voice calling out my name. Glowing red eyes, looking down at me.

"Get away!" I screamed, as I could see the glowing eyes begin to brighten. I hit at the object, the delirium from my dream clouding my judgement.

I felt the hands fall from my body and I began to try and get my breathing together. "Esmeralda is it me," I heard a deep voice beside me. It was Sirus. He was standing with a candle in his hands.

He looked terrifying with how the light shone off of his half naked body. I looked away, wiping at my wet face. "Are you alright?" He questioned me, as he sat down on the bed, placing the candle on the night table.

"You do not care," I whispered out loud as I heard his loud sigh. "Can I become a beast? Will I transform into one since you have bit me?" I asked quickly, not wanting to carry on this conversation.

"No. you will not but our child will be a halfbreed. Like Chelsea and Sarah," he explained as I shifted in the bed. We would never have children. Never. And I had no idea that Chelsea was half human. Nor Sarah either.

As I shifted in the bed...I felt something wet coming from my womanhood. I internally groaned. I had either wet the bed in my sleep...or I was receiving my time of the month. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but due to certain Beasts I think it pushed it back.

I quickly got up and rushed to the washroom. Sure enough once I lit the candle...it was blood. Relief flooded me. I ran some water and quickly tried to wash myself up...before wondering what I should do. I don't think beast women had the curse of the month.

Before I could go outside and ask Sirus...there was a knock on the door. "You are bleeding, Esmerelda? What is wrong? Where are you injured?" His voice left no room for reason.

When I didn't answer right away he opened the door. "Stop! I am not dressed," I stressed as his eyes traveled over my body.  A small simple towel hid my private area from him. My breasts were still out.

"What is wrong?" He asked, keeping his distance from me as I just stared at him. My mother told me husbands must not know when the time of the month is. For their safety. But...I did not care about Sirus's safety.

"I am on my curse of the month."

His eyebrows drew together. "You bleed from your womanhood...correct?" I nodded mutely as he began to walk towards me. I shook my head continuously, as he approached me. "So you are not pregnant," he asked, his hands traveling over my neck, and down my spine.

I shivered.

"No."

He looked...angry...upset. "We will try again when you are done with this 'curse,' " he announced as I stared at him wide eyed.

"No...I do not wish to have a child, Sirus."

His face said it all. "We will try again, Esmeralda. This is not up for discussion. I have broken many rules for you but one that will not be broken is having an heir."

How could he say something like that? "Am I supposed to be overjoyed by that? You killed everything I love and you think breaking a few rules when you are King is supposed to impress me?"

He glared at me. "As I said before, this is not up for discussion."

So he would force me again. That is good to know. I do not know why I thought maybe he would give up. But he is a beast and I am his wife. His property. "Please leave me alone."

"I will call on a maid to help you." After saying that...he left. He would not do that to me again. I would fight.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Your highness?"

"Come in." I was expecting to see Chelsea...but no. It was another maid I had seen around the castle. I felt odd being half naked in front of this woman. "Where's Chelsea?" I asked her.

I hadn't seen her in a few days. After she role down in my arms...I hadn't seen her. She looked away. "Where. Is. Chelsea?" I asked again making her look up at me with wide eyes.

"She has gone missing. No one can find her, your highness."

**********
I wasn't able to go to sleep. My stomach pains, thinking about Chelsea, thinking about giving Sirus an heir. I had no comfort. I did not want Eddie in her while I menstruate. Sirus would probably die if I requested to talk with Rowan. In my bed and not properly dressed. And I couldn't even speak with Chelsea because she was missing....

Matter of fact...I need to speak with Rowan. If she had been missing for a few days now...that would be around the time that Rowan wanted to meet with her. Did he have something to do with her absence?

I threw the covers off of me and slowly got up. Taking all my strength, I managed to hobble over to my dresser. The large bulky cloth I had between my legs made it difficult to walk normally. Plus the stomach pains. Beastly women didn't bleed and so the thinnest cloth they had was not so thin..and looked odd. I would just have to wear a bulky dress.

I managed to get my dress on...but I could not lace it up in the back. I walked over to the door and opened it. The devil was walking down the hallway.

"Oh, just the Queen I was searching for." Fiona smiled, as I sighed, turning around. "Oh your back is exposed...would you appreciate my assistance?"

I attempted to minimize my evident attitude. "If you could." She was tying it incredibly to tight but would I say anything? No. "thank you," I breathed out, as I turned around stiffly. She was frowning. "What is the problem?"

"I heard you were bleeding from...a place. I didn't believe it till now! Ugh, that smell is horrid. Smells like blood and an hot iron sword." I glared at her, as I tried to smell. I smelt nothing! "You with your weak human nose of course wouldn't smell it."

"Why have you come here?" I asked, as she smiled as she watched me wince in pain. I know she didn't visit just to smell me and leave. Or make fun of me. I actually do. Or put it past her. She is a horrid woman

"I wanted to visit you. See how you are. I am attempting to be kinder to you since my brother has told me to." How sweet. "Now I came here to look for my brother. I am about to punish a servant."

Whoever that servant is..I feel bad for her! "What servant?" Speaking of servant..."Do you know where Chelsea is?"

Recovering," she smiled.

"From what?" I panicked. Did someone attack her? Can she not fend for herself? Was it a wild beast?

"Me."

"What do you mean from you?" I said hotly, the pain blooming inside of my stomach making me clench my fists and stiffen.

"She committed a crime. Two actually. She had to be punished," she said while looking at her nails then looking up at me. "Why do you look horrified?"

"How did you punish her? Where is she?"

"Oh stop acting as if you are. You just liked her because she was nice and listened to your idiotic human problems. You do not care for her. A half breed," she scoffed. "I am surprised my brother let you keep your little friendship. Let alone let that halfbreed child play with your little brother. Then again humans and half-breeds are both at the bottom of the food chain. Both equally disgusting."

My face was hot with anger. I felt like taking a sword to her throat. How dare she insult me and Chelsea! Let alone punish her! "I do not have time to listen to your hate. What did you do with her? What crimes has she committed?"

"Harming a servant. She harmed two of them actually. That's six lashings. Then, she will receive six more lashes today for tampering with the natural law."

This woman was mad. "What do you mean?! She is the servant you are punishing today?" Thus had to be a horrible illusion. How on earth could Chelsea. SWEET Chelsea be getting whipped! Is this why she was crying?! I need to speak with her immediately.

"Yes. You are welcome to join. She's getting disciplined in the courtyard." What was wrong with this woman? Did she enjoy making me angry?! "She's actually put there right now if you would like to speak with her before her punishment."

"As Queen I command you to terminate any further punishment. Like the one you are about pursue," I told her with as much anger and confidence I could muster up.

She began to laugh. Which was a hideous high pitched laugh might I add. "My brother gave me full reign to do whatever I want with the servants over the castle. So, your word means nothing. Your word can never trump the Kings, my dear sister."

"I will find Sirus," I snapped. "And tell him to call off this horrible charade!" I pushed past her, and began my journey towards his study.

"Oh Queen Esmeralda, my brother is not here. He took a trip to one of our villages."

I whipped around, and was shocked to see she was directly behind me. "If you know he was at the village why come to his room asking for him?"

"You are right...that thought seemed to have slipped my mind momentarily. But now I remember..."

She just wanted to let me know that my friend will be getting hurt by her. She knew from the moment I opened the door, Sirus was not with me. grabbed her by the shoulder. "You are a disgusting woman."

"Well, I would love to discuss how much of a great woman I am, but I have to discipline a half-breed." I followed her. She scoffed, "oh you would like to watch the show, My Queen? Be my guest."

I followed her outside where I was completely appalled at the amount of servants outside. Did they really want to see one of their own humiliated and beaten? Or was I thinking about it wrong. Were they just witnessing a monstrosity. The small sea of people began to part when Fiona and I made our way the center.

There was a post...and tied to that post was...a small heap of a woman. Her dark hair sprawled all over, her back exposed. Showing gruesome slashes across her beautiful skin. "Chelsea!" I shouted, as I was about to run over to her. A large hand was gently placed on my shoulder, pulling me back.

I turned around, glaring at whoever had the audacity to touch me. To think about stopping me from running over to my friend. It was Rowan. "Rowan! What are you doing? What is going on? Can you please tell Fiona to stop this nonsense?!"

Rowan shook his head grimly, his eyes never leaving the ground. "I have as much say in this as you do. I am beneath you. The fourth in line. She is the third. It is better if Fiona does it...than Sirus."

I could not believe this was happening? Her head was hung low and her wrists were tied together. This was insane! "There is nothing we can do?" I questioned as I saw Fiona with the whip in hand.

"Wait!"

Fiona glared at me. "There is nothing you can do to stop this, my Queen," she said in a sickly sweet tone.

"I will take her place."

Rowan snatched my hand, yanking me towards him. "Sirus will have my head if I allow this to happen in front of me."

"Then, leave, Rowan." I could see the thoughts rummaging through Fiona's head. She looked angry at me...which was not a surprise. "Will that be acceptable Princess Fiona?"

"Of course, your highness. If you would like to blemish your skin for the disgusting sin of a half breed. Who am I to tell you not to do so?"

I was shaking. That whip looked horrifying. Plus...Chelsea's back looked horrid. She was partly beast and it hadn't even healed. What would happen to me? "Well I thank you for accepting my request, Princess."

"Someone grab the servant." I watched two guards come up and untie Chelsea. One took her in his arms.

I watched Rowan walk over to them. "I will take her. Fiona ten lashes...nothing more or else you will be breaking law and you will be on the receiving end of the whip," Rowan growled.

"Of course, Lord Rowan."

**************
WELL. Hey guys. I wanted to add in periods because no one mentions it. I also did some research and female wolves don't have menstrual cycles. Well they do buy their body absorbs the blood so they don't bleed. Or something like that...lucky animals...

Anyways, what do you guys think about everything? And anyone have any book cover ideas? I can't find a good picture for a new book cover if anyone has any ideas please message me!

Please vote and comment, you guys know how I am lol

Thanks for reading;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
391 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
1.7M 75.5K 52
Twenty years later, it's time for an heir to take the throne and time for a new ruler to lead the wolves. It is time for a new beginning. It is time...
1.8M 75.6K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...