Guns and Roses✔

Galing kay _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITED🔞 __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... Higit pa

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|17. Reminder|
|18. Getting Laid|
|19. Bomb|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|32. Dead|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|38. Graduation Day|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|52. I Do|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|41. Drunk|

1.6K 47 2
Galing kay _aleesuhhh

^Andrea's Outfit after SECOND shower^

Saturday Morning(All gang meet up!)

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Andy, your phone is ringing" Rowan said as we are still asleep.

"My phone is dead, it's yours" I snuggle more into his embrace.

Rowan groaned and sat up a little to pick up his phone from the dresser.

It's stop ringing and Rowan said what to whoever was calling.

"What?."

"Yeah, I just woke up Austin now what do you need?."

"Her phone is dead.'

"Of course we fucked."

I slap Rowan's chest and he chuckled.

"I'll be there soon, we have deals to get to anyway."

"Bye" He hangs up and places his phone back on the dresser.

"What did he want?" I said with my eyes still closed.

"Skylar tried calling you and when you didn't pick up, she got a little worried" Rowan kisses my forehead multiple times.

"Can we just sleep? Like stay here and not go anywhere?."

"I wish we could but we can't."

"And why not" I whined.

"We have that meeting tonight and I have deals today" He kisses my nose.

I finally open my eyes and pout but all Rowan does is kiss me.

"I'm so fucking tired" I said after we pull away.

"I'm so fucking tired too Andy but we need to go."

"Fine, but I'm showering first" I get up and walk to the bathroom to shower, closing the door behind me after turning the shower on.

I get into the shower when it's warm and as I'm washing my hair, I feel hands wrap around my waist.

After the shampoo is completely out, I turn around to see a smirking Rowan.

"What part of 'I'm showering first' did you not understand?" I smile.

"All of it of course and why waste water?" We switch spots so he can wet and shampoo his hair while I'm placing conditioner in my hair.

I roll my eyes and kiss Rowan's shoulder.

"Hurry up Ms.Michaels" He rinsed the shampoo out.

"Says the guy just now rinsing shampoo out of his hair" We switch spots so I can rinse this conditioner out.

He chuckled and I finish my shower with him following right behind a couple minutes later.

We use two separate towels and walk into his room to change.

I wear my bra and panties while Rowan changed to his full set of clothes.

"Do you need to borrow some of my clothes Andy?" He asked.

"Sure since I'm not trying to wear the same as yesterday."

He hands me a t-shirt, a pair of gray sweats and black boxers. I roll my eyes my eyes but wear the boxer and the rest of the clothes anyway.

After we were both changed, and I brushed my hair out, we grab our phones and walk downstairs.

I fold all my clothes up after grabbing my shirt and shorts from the stairs along with my panties from the room.

Rowan placed his clothes in his hamper from the stairs and comes back with a smile on his face while he picked up his gun.

"What are you so happy about asshole?."

"Nothing, just the good times we have."

We chuckle together and soon enough leave the warehouse.

We get into the car with Rowan driving and speed off to my house.
_____________
Home

Rowan parked my car and I use my home key to unlock the door. I walk in with Rowan following behind to see the living room is completely empty and clean as is the kitchen.

"Where are they?" Rowan asked.

I shrugged my shoulders before going upstairs to search all the rooms but still no sign of the man whores or Skylar.

"What the hell?" I said and Rowan chuckled, following me back downstairs.

I look around and go to the training room since that's the only place I haven't checked yet besides the secret office. No way they could be in there, I have the key.

I finally find Skylar and the boys fighting each other. Rowan and I stand there to watch.

After a few minutes of watching them fight, the first to take notice was Carson, after that everyone stopped to look at us, panting heavily.

"Oh hey boss, when did you get here?" Skylar asked.

"About... ten minutes ago" I said.

"Loved the show by the way" Rowan joked.

"We were just training is all."

"We should get going, that deal starts soon and I have tons of things to do today and then there is tonight so I'll see you later?" Rowan said.

"Of course" I answer and then I looked at Skylar. "Are you coming? I'm going to be busy all day and probably won't be back until tonight."

"I'll go, I want to spend some girl time with you" she smiled and I smiled back.

We all leave the training room and head upstairs so the boys can grab their things and leave.

Rowan kisses me passionately at the door.

The boys groan. "Didn't you get enough of each other last night?" Carson asked.

I pull away and Rowan chuckled.

"It's never enough" I said and Rowan winked.

"You're disgusting" Tony said.

"As much as we would love and talk about the special time you spend together with each other alone. We have a deal to get too" Austin said.

Rowan kisses me again quickly and they all leave.

"I'll call you when I have time."

"Alright, see you tonight" I say and close the door when they start to get in the car.

It was just me and Skylar.

"So what do you have planned?" She asked.

"First off, did you eat breakfast?."

"No, did you?."

"No, but that is going to be the first thing we do before leaving since I need to get ready and take another shower. Go get ready and I'll cook breakfast after since my phone needs to charge too alright?."

"You got it" she smiled and we both go upstairs.

We part ways when we go to our seperate room and after I place my phone on the charger and stripped out of the clothes I was wearing, I get in the shower.

A few minutes later, I jump out and get dressed in my outfit. After brushing my hair, my teeth, and getting my shoes on I grab my phone to see it's at ninety-five percent.

Thank god for fast chargers.

I place the phone in my back pocket and head downstairs to start cooking breakfast like eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and pancakes.

I plate it and place it on the table.

"Skylar! Breakfast is ready!" I call out as I'm grabbing the syrup, and two forks along with a glass of orange juice.

Skylar runs downstairs wearing blue booty shorts, a white t-shirt with a gray sweater and brown boots.

Her hair was in a fishtail braid on the side and she was on the phone.

"Leo needs to talk to you boss, he says it's important."

I nodd my head and she gives the phone to me on her way to sit down to eat.

"What's up Leo?."

"We have a mole."

"How do you know? Any evidence to backup your claim before I put a bullet in someone's skull?."

"The deal didn't go through, another gang arrived and fucked everything up."

"Who do you think it is?."

"I don't know, but Greg is busy patching up some of our boys from the shooting."

Shit.

"How many more deals do we have left to do?."

"About...three or so more."

"Drive home, now."

"But boss-."

"Get your asses back here now. I can't put you guys in risk of getting shot at again, get back here now" I said.

"We will leave on Monday morning."

"Good, and did anyone die?."

"No, just a little scratched up."

"Alright I'll see you then."

I hang up and sigh.

I turn around to go to my seat and start to eat with Skylar.

We soon finish eating and getting ready. After placing our used dishes in the sink, we leave after locking the door and getting into Kayla.

I drive off, heading to the hospital first.

A/N This will all continue in the next chapter as the same day but I want to remind everyone to make sure you remember what the characters look like, Andrea is on Chapter 1 and the boys are on Chapter 21! Thanks for reading beauts!:>
_____________
1,416 Words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.5K 312 53
"Don't run away Carson . . . you haven't answered me yet." I stood with my back to him. I wasn't going to give everything away just like that. I cann...
135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
19 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...