Wherever You Will Go (Rastro...

Von SeanKarlo

Jade and Althea are childhood friends and eventually highschool sweethearts. They have a great and loving fam... Mehr

Letters
Crush
Fun
Closer
Broken
Latch
author's note
Kiss Me
Mad
They Don't Know About Us
Paper Cut
I, Rebel
Wild
Destiny
Unconditional
Glimpse
The Truth
Batch 27
Alice Jade
I Knew I loved You
Home
Decision
Before Sunrise
Quick Update!
Casualties
In a Moment
Shoutout!

Happy

924 27 8
Von SeanKarlo

----

Jade

I woke up the next day feeling sore... but I feel good like Im being swayed. Oh yeah, we're on a yacht. I felt my some part of my body ached I guess from last night.? .😅.I felt a hand embracing me from behind the familiar warmth it it gives me makes want to sleep again, I feel her breath against my skin. It send me shivers all the time. I could stay like this forever...I thought. The memories from last night makes my stomach flip and I felt butterflies in my stomach again. I don't expect it to happen that fast but we all know that I and Althea had been hiding this feelings for a long time now and there's no other one I will do this with rather than her. I love her with all my heart. And eventhough its our first time last night... Its perfect for me and I couldnt ask for more. I saw the sun slowly rising from the horizon looking from the small window of the yacht, Its a perfect view. Sunrise and sunsets are my favorites. I love to see the sun rises and sets, It gives me hope.

I turned to my right and saw Althea in peaceful sleep. Breathing slowly and lips parted. She is a beauty inside and out. My bestfriend, my love...I am a blessed person I know. Though I don't know what the future holds for us, but I will do my best to keep her by my side.

I slowly made my way out of bed...careful not to wake her up. She is not like me though we are exactly opposite in many directions but I guess differences attract each other somehow right? She loves night, midnight, sleeping late, reading, music or painting or anything she wanna do; while I love mornings and math and study. See how opposite we were...darn Art and Math, Right and Left.

I made my way to the small bathroom of the yacht naked, I let the silky linen drape off my body. I washed my face...

Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist, her warm body pressed against mine.

"Hey baby, waking up early without me? " I saw her pout in the bathroom mirror and then kissed my neck... I let out a soft moan immediately.

" Happy New Year love" I said turning to her.

" Happy New Year baby" Althea said sweetly. She is definitely cute in the morning though.

"I didnt wake you up because I know you are not a morning person. You may punch me in the face if I did" I chuckled.

"You know I wouldn't do that" She countered.

"But I might punish you in the bed that's a promise " she wiggle her eyebrows and smile devilishly.

"W-what..??! " I said shaking my head while smiling shyly as I finished brushing my teeth.

"Fvck!" Althea rushes into the bedroom with panic scanning the clothes scattered in the floor and putting her clothes on immediately.

"What's the problem? " I said nervously

" Jade, dress up. We should be at the house before everyone wakes up. Darn it, we are dead if my parents found out about this "

" Oh shooot Althea. "

" yeah, We'll talk later ok " she said in a rushed tone.

We made our way out of the yacht and into the dock walking briskly towards the house. I hope everyone is still sleeping or we're doomed. We made it to the house in no time and Althea open the door slowly tagging me behind. We walk hand in hand her left hand holding my right. We walk slowly inside looking in the living room and breath a sigh when we saw no people there. Slowly, we made our way to the stairs.

"Althea, is that you. " a voice of familiar man coming from the kitchen stunned me and Althea causing us to look at each other.

" Y-Yes Dad " she responded trying not to sound so nervous.

I looked at Althea and made our way to the kitchen where I saw my Tito Felix fixing coffee. He turned to us and smiled.

"Goodmorning kids, where have you been?" I did't see you last night after dinner" Dad said calmly as he sip his coffee eyes on us.

" Oh yes Dad, I accompany Jade to the dock She wants to see the new yacht" althea said trying to be calm but I felt her hands sweating she still holding my hands so I pressed it gently and she looked at me. Glad we are behind the counter.

"Oh alright, you can tour Jade around the property this whole day. Ask Gab, you can go sailing too. The weather is nice. We leave in the afternoon. " Tito Felix said smiling.

" Okay Dad" Althea sigh in relief and smiled at me. We're about to leave when

"Althea... " we stop in our tracks

"Breakfast is ready in the gazebo, you should eat first before you drag Jade to your business" goodness He really did got us in this.

"Okay Dad, I know okay" Althea said kind of irritated and pulled us out of the kitchen. I glance back at Tito Felix and saw him wink at me and smiled. ... -_- 😉My Ninong is such a funny tease I thought.

---Present.

"Thea, you're zoning out again, what are you thinking?Thea, It's Jade again?"
Batchi whispered to me so the others will not hear.

It makes me guilty to the fact that Im with them but my thoughts aren't. When I saw Kathleen lately I just smiled at her and had gone silent. Im thankful Batchi save me from all the talking being a great bff that she is. The memories started to come over again. I remembered how Jade got jealous over Kathleen the entire time as the later's advances on me got so obvious that time. Our group knew about that since she's an open bisexual and expresses her feelings openly while Jade cannot and I love how Jade got jealous and over react to those act Kathleen throws at me. She is so cute when mad. Ah... can I really get over her?

"Guilty" I sighed to Batchi frown evident in my face.

"Just please try to have a good time okay" Batchi encourage as she tapped my back.

"I'll try" I nodded and managed a small smile then caught Kathleen's eye looking at me seductively. Oh shoot.

---

"Are you ready love? " I said to Jade excitedly.

"Im born ready Althea" she winked at me and smile seductively as I put her helmet on. She held me by my waist and pulled me closer and plant a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you Al... " she said as she touch my left cheek.

" And I love you more... " I smiled

" Is that so? how can you say that? " she blushed and smiled shyly.

" I just know... "

" But it doesnt mean... I love you less okay " she countered.

"I know... I didn't say that" I laughed at her logic.

"Okay then, Good. " She smiled and stole a kiss again as she put my helmet on. I cant get enough of this girl I thought.

---Jade's

I hopped on the motorbike behind Althea. As she revved her motorbike. I put my hands on her toned stomach and felt her tensed but suddenly relax. I couldn't express in words how I love this kind, beautiful, talented and l loving girl in front of me. Since that New Year in Batangas three months ago, my feelings grew stronger, wilder, and crazier. I don't know what I would do if I lose her. Is First Love this strong? I always ask myself... Will this feeling end? Cause I do not want to see myself without Althea. I love her. I want her. I need her in my life...All my life. This crazy feeling I have for her is overwhelming it's drowning me but is she really the one for me? Or its still too early to ask that. All I know is that I cant imagine myself with anyone else...No one.

"Jade... " Althea said while I'm in my thoughts. I almost didn't hear her.

" Yes, love? " I said.

" Hmm What if... What if... You fall out of love with me? What if the time comes that you didn't love me anymore and decided to leave me? "Althea said in deep thought and frowned.

" That will never happen... " I said reassuringly as I kissed her shoulder and hug her from behind. She didn't say a word and let the motorbike danced up the streets. The ride was smooth. I let the breeze pull out my heavy thoughts away. I felt like I want this forever, with her by my side. Im amazed how she is a good and defensive driver . I really admire her in all things. Im not surprised when she said we will ride a motorbike for 7 hours to get to El Nido in their rest house. Oh how she loves riding... A motorbike that is. ;) I ride with her in the motorbike in manila so Im kinda used to it. She even started teaching me how to drive too! which is so much fun. I remember when I asked her why ride a motorbike while car is much safer. She told me she doesnt want safer, she wants adventure and fun. She said she felt freedom riding a bike. While I like a safe place. My comfort zone. Though I kind of like car racing too... It facinates me and she encourages me to train but Im not sure.

We had two stop overs for gas and food before we arrived in ElNido. It's almost dinner but I see that the caretakers who Althea mention as Mang Rodel and Lydia prepare a sumptuous meal after we head to bed after a long day travel. Althea insist on sharing a room with me. (you know why right, she loves cuddling and clingy as hell).

The following morning after breakfast she toured me on their property. It has garden and an infinite pool near the beach. It's much like of a resort in Puenta Fuego Batangas but the beach is way more beautiful. They also grow fresh fruits in the garden near the mountain. Althea seems to love it here as she talks to the two men who are working on the plants and vegetables. She said she went here every summer and this is her place of escape. I walked beside her silently and admiring how of a good girl she is.

"Althea! is that you palanga?! " a lady around 40's come nearer as she eyed Althea adoringly.

" Nanay Mia! How are you! " as Althea ran and hug her.

" I'm great! How is everyone? Liza and Ken?" Althea said grinning widely.

"Oh they are great! They are excited to see you too, I told them to follow me here as soon as they finished the packing the cashew I prepared for you. Well, they decided to comeback from Coron as soon as they hear you are coming home. You know your Kuya Ato is still working there and they visited him. "

" Oh I see, kuya Ato is still working there huh... Oh by the way, Nanay, I would like you to meet someone." As Althea turn to me smiling. Oh she still remembered I'm with her. 😂😅 (I almost forgot Jade lol ✌️)

"Nay, I would like you to meet ...my.. my special.. my best friend Jade. She is from manila. She is the daughter of Tito Oscar and Tita Amanda." Althea said kind of whatever as she let out a little laugh.

" Oh the Tanchingcos! Of course, Hello beautiful young lady" she said smiling as she pulled me for a warm hug.

"Why I just met your bestfriend now? "

"I havent had the opportunity to bring her last summer Nanay" Althea smiled. As I saw a beautiful young girl maybe a year younger than us and a handsome young man behind her cominh towards us.

"Oh here they are! " the lady said grinning widely as Althea turn from me to them and imitate the grinning lady as she excitedly shouted and waved.

" Liza! Ken! " Althea squealed. As the pair come nearer. I saw Althea hugged each of them amd make beso. Its like she meet her childhood friends for a long long time. I smiled but felt a bit of jealousy as Althea fondly hugged the girl Liza longer than usual. Its like they share some things we dont have. While the young boy eyeing me with interest. Darn he is handsome but... I want only my Althea... for myself. -_-. (selfish Jade lol)

---Present

"I want her back do you hear that!? I dont give a piece of shit on your reasons Attorney Luis. You lazy ass! Just do your fvcking job or you will not like what I might do. You know that very well "

" I have already given you half a million pesos! And you still had no progress on the case?! " I need progress on the case in two weeks time or else!"

" Im sorry Mr. D its just-"

"Dont you dare give me shitty reasons now" Get out of my office! Return when you have something good to say"

----A/N

An update! Yey! I hope you still want to read guys and will be with me till the end. When I start to write this story I had no definite plot in hand. Its just progressed with story. Yeah, i had only the first chapter in mind.. But here we are. I hope you like the story so far. I know you migght get confused with the present and flashbacks cause I forgot to emphasized that in the beginning. But hey im new. Im sorry. 😊 the Italized words are flashbacks :) a few chapter more then flashbacks will stop then the real story begins. Yeah.. I need you to get a glimpse of the past first before I take you there so you will understand. Sorry for typos and grammatical errors as I dont proofread. Thank you so much for your votes and specially your comments. It really help me and inspires me to write when I see even a hi there. So you know the drill guys! Btw, if you are reading my other story The tarnished gods blood if you havent please check it out. Its on hold for a while. Im still on the thought so I can have a definite plot for that. I want it to be better if not the best. So enough with my ramblings. Want an update soon?...:) thank you for reading lovelies! Im so sleepy gotta sleep. Goodnight!

Carpe diem! 😊
-SJ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
573 2 81
Anastacia Flores doesn't live a perfect life, but she pushes herself into her education to have a bright future and become a teacher. She is loved an...
120K 3.8K 52
The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with.......... Can FATE lead you to her? ...
27.1K 563 5
Disclaimer: I decided to publish the story again. This story was inspired by a fanfiction I've read before and I just added some twist to satisfy my...