Heaven Knows 🔴 Suicide Squad

By BloodyAppleQueen

Annabelle is a fallen Angel of grace. Disobeying her father and taking the same path Lucifer did. She ended u... More

Playlist
Prologue 0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0/ Epilogue
Authors Note!
New story!!!
Watty Awards!!!

0.6

5K 146 56
By BloodyAppleQueen

Annabelle and Grant, climbed up the stairs with everyone behind Rick and them. Floyd was lagging due to being locked up for so long but Annabelle loved running and climbing. It was a strange thing for her but she loved it. She could use her wings, but as I said, she loves it.

"I gotta work on my cardio." Floyd said working his way up. Harley stopped walking and that made Annabelle peak in her mind. She was looking down the stairs. She didn't mean to but it was so strong. It was as if Harley wanted her to see it.

"Question. Would you die for me?" Joker asked Harley as she stood near the edge, she looked down and there was a chemical substance...Acid. Annabelle gapsed.

"Yes." She said looking back up at him. His green hair was so bright it made Annabelles face turn the exact color. His tattoos though interested her more. Harley didn't hesitate to say yes. She loved him and if this proved it than so be it.

"That's too easy. Would you...? Would you live for me?" Harley nod her head. But Annabelle knew that this wasn't fully Harley Quinn yet. This was still Harleen Quinzel. She just saw a piece of her that she will never see.

"Yes." She said again not really thinking. But Annabelle knew that she was, she was thinking about him and not her. She could care less about herself. As long as Joker is ok and alive.

"Careful." He stepped closer to her pointing a finger at her. "Do not say this oath thoughtlessly." He placed his smile tattoo on her mouth and said, "Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power." He ran a finger over her lip and Annabelle wanted to just leave but Harley wanted her to see. "Do you want this?" He asked her with his big, dark blue eyes. Annabelle looked into his mind and she knew, He was struggling to get her out of his mind. This is how he was going to do it. He loved her but didn't know it, he just wanted her gone because he didn't want to feel this emotion anymore.

"I do." She said again for the last and third time. He smiled and walked closer to her.

"say it. Say it. Say it. Pretty, pretty, pretty ..." He looked crazed when he said this making Harly smile slightly.

"Please?" She sounded like a little girl asking for a gift.

"God, you're so ...Good." He said. He smiled and stepped away a little. She smiled and lifted her arms, than fell off the top, into the acid. But Annabelle screamed,

"NO!" She tried to reach for her but she wasn't physically there so she had to watch as Joker walked away. "You're fucking stupid, GET HER OUT OF THERE YOU CLOWN!" She yelled at him and as if he heard her he stopped walking. He looked at Annabelle and she gasped.

He was thinking on leaving her, but he couldn't. Harley was his love and he just figured that out. No one can have her. If I can't no one can, he thought in his head. So he took his jacket off and ran into the acid. Annabelle watched as he gracefully fell in and it took a few seconds.

They finally came up and the color of her hair changed completely. It was now a platinum blonde. Annabelle felt a little bad she had to do that. But in a way, joker did love her. It was a abusive relationship, but they loved one another. Joker needs her and she needs in. Not in a very good way, but they were in love. He kissed her and she gasped for air when he pulled away. Then he threw his head back and laughed.

Annabelle felt a hand on her shoulder and she snapped out of the vision. She turned to her right to see Grant looking at her. She than looked down at Harley to see she was looking up at her. Annabelle knew what that meant. She didn't want Harley to suffer. Annabelle was getting used to her.

Annabelle shook her head and Grant followed her. "What was that, babe?" He asked in a whisper.

"It was a memory she had of her last night as Harleen Quinzel." That was all Annabelle said before she walked off. Grant looked at Harley and she saw him. She glared at him and he shook it off following Annabelle.

"Clear!" A man said near Annabelle. She glared as he pushed passed her. Grant caught his arm and glared at the man. Than he let go and he walked off.

"Clear!" Another man said. Rick and Grant nodded at each other.

"Alright, secure the roof. Sweep for shooters so we can bring in our aviation assets. Going to the roof." Rick told the men. Than he looked at the suicide Group, "Wait here. please, I don't wanna gave this dude a heart attack okay?" He said and Grant looked at Annabelle. he wasn't sure if he should bring her or leave her.

"I promise." She said smiling at her boyfriend. Harley hooked her arm with Annabelle's and smiled at Grant. Grant didn't like Harley at all, she was a bad influence on his little angel. So he glared at Harley and Annabelle knew he was protective but this was a little possessive. She has never seen this before.

"I think he's embarrassed of us." He rolled his eyes at Harleys word and him and Rick went inside. Floyd went in as well, without them knowing.

Harley and Annabelle sat together talking about the memory in a whisper tone. "So exactly why did you want me to see that?" Annabelle asked and Harley shrugged.

"I want'ed to know if ya could see it. Plus what ya said in the elevator. It got me thinkin, but I can't just leave my puddin." She generally looked sad.

"Alright. If you ever need anything, just say my name Three times and I shall either appear or I will be in your head. I mean it. I'll be there for you." Annabelle said with a smile. Harley squealed and hugged her hard. She stumbled a little but she hugged her back.

When they pulled away Grant, Rick, and Floyd came out with the person everyone hates. Everybody hates Amanda.

"No fuckin way." Boomerang said.

"Let's go home." Amanda said and everyone glared at her.

"Ya let's go home." Diablo said in a angry manner. Annabelle glared hard at the women. She hated her for what she did. Amanda wasn't exactly winning Boss of the month award. "That sounds good. You guys wanna go home? Or you wanna go back to prison?" Diablo wasn't happy and Annabelle thought he was going to explode here.

"I'm not going back to prison." Annabelle said and Grant gave her a look but she was sick of this whole criminal thing. Yes she killed people but she was sick of being treated like shit because of it.

"What I'm saying is...We kill the pair of 'em now before they kill us." Boomarange said and it wasn't bat shit crazy. Annabelle and everyone circled around her. Amanda glared right back at everyone.

Rick was about to speak but Amanda spoke before he could, " I got this." She said and turned to face everyone. "You all made it this far. Don't get high- spirited on me and ruin a good thing." Than she pushed passed everyone.

Killer croc smiled, "I like her." He said and Annabelle rolled her eyes. She wasn't to found with the fact that he was a killing machine and he liked Amanda. She shuttered and shook it off. She didn't want that image in her head.

She sighed as she followed the group. But Grant pulled her back. "What the hell was that Annabelle?" He wasn't happy about the way they talked to Amanda. But more angry at Anna.

"You know exactly what that was Grant. I hate living like this. I can't be with you because of this. I do love you and I want to be with you, but me being in prison for the rest of my life is something I don't want to do." She felt her eyes begin to sting. "Grant I want a family and we can't do that if i'm still a criminal. Maybe you should just move on. Find someone better than me." She felt a tear fall from her eye. Grant was shocked but upset.

He cupped her face and she tried to pull away but he didn't let go of her. "Annabelle, I love you. I don't care how long it will be before you get out of here, but you can't if you keep threatening people." She looked down at her feet.

"I can't I will always be a criminal. So just let me go." She looked up with more tears stinging her eyes. "If you love me...let me go. Grant please." She knew this was hard on him as it was on her. But he looked away letting her go.

"Fine." Was all he said before he stomped away. Annabelle knew that she just let her future go, but she had to. He needed someone better than her. If you care about the person you love's future than you will let them go. No matter how hard it may be.

She sniffled and tried to get rid of her tears but it was hard. When she climb up the steps she saw the gang talking to one another. Grant was in a very pissed off mood and Annabelle wasn't happy either. Harley looked at her with a smile, but it was gone once she saw Anna's red eyes. She walked over to Anna.

"Hey, ya ok doll? Why are ya so down?" Annabelle looked up and felt her tears wouldn't stop.

"I had to let him go. I was bad for him and he needed someone who can give him a future. Not one where i'm still in prison. You want to know what the worst kind of love is?" She asked Harley and she nod her head at her friend. "It's that, the one you love is the one you want forever but you know you can't have them." She said and Harley felt bad for her. She hugged her hard and than pulled apart once they heard Amanda about shooting down a bird.

"Light it up!" Joker yelled as he was standing in a helicopter. Harley gasped and looked at Annabelle. Anna shook her head and Harley couldn't help it.

"Harley, I can't make you stay but if you go. Just know i'm still around no matter what." Anna said to her friend. Harley hugged her as bullets were flying. Than she gave her a nod.

"You're a pretty good friend, baby girl." She smiled at Harly as she turned around and Joker smirked in victory. Than he looked behind her to see Annabelle. He knew who she was and she could snap his neck of she wanted but she didn't. But Annabelle nod his way and he was shocked. Then he heard something in his head.

"Take care of her please." Annabelle said to him telepathically. He nod his head in a hesitant way. Harley took her jacket off as she neared the helicopter and the bullets were still flying. Joker yelled at the men to not shoot Annabelle. He didn't know why but he felt that she deserved at least that.

"Harley!" Amanda yelled at her. Grant looked at Annabelle with shock. He just saw her basicly help Harley with her escape. Harley jumped to the rope off the building and Annabelle held her breath as Harley reached out.

Once she caught the rope Annabelle released her breath. Amanda stood up angrily. "Kill her!" She yelled at everyone. She looked at Floyd. " Deadshot...Shoot that woman right now!" She yelled out and He shook his head.

"She ain't do shit to me." Annabelle felt glad for that. At least he doesn't stab people in the back.

"You're a hitman. right?" She asked stepping closer to him.

"I got a contract." He said to her.

"Kill Harley Quinn. Do it for your freedom and your kid." Now Floyd was interested but she was his only way of getting this damn chip out of his neck. He thought about it.

"Now she dead." He said as he placed his gun on a brick wall and Annabelle felt anger build up in her throat.

"NO!" She yelled out as Floyd shot. Harley went limp on the rope and Annabelle felt her heart stop. Why did she disobey god? She could have still lived a good life. But nope, she disobeyed and now she's stuck on earth. She let out a tear from her eye, But than she knew something felt off. Harley flung up as if she wasn't hurt and she smiled waving bye.

"I missed." He shrugged at Amanda. She growled and turned to Annabelle.

"Kill her Now!" She yelled at her, Annabelle glared hard at her. She stepped closer to Amanda. "Do it and you are free to live with Grant." Annabelle felt Grant look at her with desperation. he didn't want to lose her, nor did she want to leave him. But she couldn't do that to her friend.

"No." She said gritting her teeth. "That was not the plan and I will not kill my friend. I will not follow you just because you hold my life in your hands. I don't care anymore. So do it, if you think you don't need me anymore. Than. Do. It." Annabelle's eyes were glowing and Amanda had to say she was afraid of her, but she won't admit it. She just lost her Suicide Angel.

Amanda sighed and took Ricks walkie talkie. "Savior one- zero's been hijacked. Shoot it down." She said.

"Roger that ma'am." The man said from the other side. "going hot." Than as if everything slowed down Annabelle tried to fly to the bird, but when she was almost close to it, it blew up.

"NO!" Annabelle yelled as she saw the bird go down. She just lost her friend. She had lost a lot this night. "Harley." She whispered as it crashed and blew up. Than as if something snapped she turned to face Amanda who had a smirk on her face. But when she turned to look at Annabelle she lost it. "YOU! YOU KILLED HER!" She screamed as she flew head on to her. Amanda pulled out her phone and pressed Anna's button and Grant yelled out the last minute.

"NO DON'T." Annabelle's head blew off as she grabbed Amanda's shirt. Everyone gasped as they looked down at a beheaded angel. Grant felt his whole body shut down. Than when a bird came to pick her up Amanda boarded. Grant stayed with Annabelles body. Floyd was shocked how she had gotten rid of the most powerful person in the group. Boomerang felt guilty, about not doing anything. Katana kneeled down to the angels body. She didn't like her much, but she had good morals.

"How could she do that?" Grant asked as Rick kneeled down near him. Her beautiful black wings were now drenched in blood. Her weapons laid next to her as she bleed out. Grant didn't feel like it was best to leave her but he knew now he was wrong. She was his light and he lost her. She was perfect, even if she was in prison and is an angel. He just lost his beautiful angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 21.9K 63
Martha Wayne is not exactly the perfect daughter that Bruce was hoping for. Her life had been one big downward spiral ever since he mother walked out...
758K 19.8K 19
❝You aren't ugly Shi. You're beautiful inside and out.❞ ❝I'm a living disaster that's waiting to be unleashed.❞ ❝Yeah. But you're our beautiful disas...
339K 10.3K 90
❛ THE WORST OF THE WORST ❜ where i write little scenarios out of a gif COMPLETED.
143K 2.7K 16
PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS TEMPT #1 in Amandawaller 1/09/19 "They call her the Tribrid but that's not all, look into her eyes and you will be lost, her beaut...