Heaven Knows 🔴 Suicide Squad

Por BloodyAppleQueen

Annabelle is a fallen Angel of grace. Disobeying her father and taking the same path Lucifer did. She ended u... Más

Playlist
Prologue 0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0/ Epilogue
Authors Note!
New story!!!
Watty Awards!!!

0.5

5.5K 152 18
Por BloodyAppleQueen

Floyd was, walking towards Rick and he didn't look happy.

"What are they?" He asked and Rick shrugged.

"I don't know" Annabelle knew that was bullshit.

"That's bullshit. This guy had a 3000$ watch. Is that a Person?" He points to the dea thing on the ground. Annabelle knew exactly what they were. They weren't human, they were Enchantresses minions called The eye's. They were made of pure magic and if you think there was maybe a tad bit of human left. You're wrong. They were the eyes and ears for Enchantress.

"It was." Rick whispered looking down at the bodies.

"Well, now it's not." Floyd began to walk off. Annabelle looked at Rick and shook her head pointing twords Deadshot.

"Hey, don't." Rick said, and Floyd stopped. Annabelle watched them as Harley leaned against her. Anna really wanted to push her off, but she needed a friend and even though she's an insane criminal, well that's all she's gonna get.

"What?" Floyd asked in a very pissy mood. Annabelle snorted and Harley smiled at her. The criminally insane woman was starting to like this angel. She thought maybe that she could be around Joker and her. But she knew Mr. J would kill her is she messed up once. But nothing can kill this beautiful angel, not unless it was a angel knife.

"We got a job to do. Keep movin'. Get your boys moving. Let's go!" He yelled out and walked ahead of them. Annabelle walked with her crew and she had to admit she felt as if she found a family. But she knew that somehow Rick was hiding something. She didn't read his mind to find that out. As much as she wanted to, the last one hurt her badly. She couldn't take another hit like that again.

Her and Harley saw a cute purse and an outfit. They smirked at one another and Harley smashed the window. She scared everyone and they all looked at her. "The hell is wrong with you people?!" Rick asked and Annabelle snapped her fingers and the outfit was now on her showing her body off. She smiled and twirled.

"Were bad guys," Harley wrapped her arm around the Angel. "It's what we do." She popped a bubble and Annabelle smirked at Rick. He shook his head even at Annabelle as she had changed a little since this mission. She was, as some party people would say, looked like she was having a good time. Maybe, who knows, maybe she likes killing Junes Minions.

"Take a knee." Rick told everyone and they obeyed. Annabelle crossing her ams and she squat down like it was normal for her. Everyone looked to Rick.

"Our body's at the top of that building. We get up there ... Pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us off the roof."

They all stood back up, except the building was super silent and Annabelle was getting impatient. So was Floyd. They all were ready to get moving and get this over with but, "Waller? We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready..i-" He was cut off when Annabelle and Floyd took off without everyone.

"What do say we get this over with?" He looked at Annabelle and she just nod her head making her wings spread out and she flew over to the door.

"What the hell? Deadshot. Annabelle. Fall back." Rick said in a stern tone but they didn't listen. They weren't scared of him and his little app button.

So when they kicked the door down everyone began to follow them. Annabelle being the first one in, saw an elevator and opened the doors. She smirked knowing it wasn't working at all, but she could fix it.

"Mind if we join you?" Rick asked in a very sarcastic tone with the others. Harley and Annabelle walked into the elevator and they waved bye to the boys.

"God damn it. Harley! Anna!" Rick yelled as the door closed taking them up. Harley looked at her phone and smirked. Annabelle wanted to tell her. She wanted to help the poor girl out but she was so far gone. It would be like talking to a brick wall.

"Harley." Anna caught her attention after she finished that text with Joker. "Whatever happens next. I hope you know who the bad guy is and who's the good. Because that man you're talking to," she pointed to the text. Harley looked down at it. "He's not good for you. I can see you're hurting. Really badly." Harley snapped after she said those words but before she could say anything an eye monster came down on both of them. Annabelle growled and Harley smacked him with her bat and it flew to Anna where she kicked it in the head.

Harley kept smashing and smashing its head in and Annabelle knew that the anger that was about to be unleashed was now on the minion. Once Harley was done with her little moment she decided it was dead and the elevator opens. Annabelle rolled her eyes as everyone saw them just take out a minion by themselves. She passed Harley, as Harles blew a piece of hair out of her face, and smiled at the boys.

She wasn't particularly happy with Annabelle at the moment. She just didn't know she was helping her yet. But when she said, "Hey guys." she passed them leaving Annabelle in the elevator. She looked to the group and they looked at her after staring at Harley's ass.

"I don't think she's happy with me right now." Anna stated and walked out passing them following Harley. Rick sighed knowing this was going to be hard for Annabelle. she didn't like people and her beginning to like Harley must be hard. She was an angel, she maybe a dick, but at least she was an honest dick.

"Ma'am. I got motion detectors going off on the secure floors." Rick said and when he did, Floyd and Anna saw another eye. She looked at him and he nod his head.

"Flag..." Floyd tried to catch his attention except they caught his leg and dragged him. Anna released her wings and flew at them. They were knocked down to the ground and everyone surrounded Rick. "Circle up. Circle around him!" Floyd yelled and they made sure not one of those things got near him.

"Let me fight!" Rick yelled and Anna looked at him shaking her head.

"You die, we die. I don't think Grant would like two of the most important people died today." Rick sighed knowing she was right. The guards began killing them one by one and there wasn't a lot of them. It was just a handful. Annabelle growled at one coming near her and then it was shot down. She watched it fall to the ground and as it did she saw Grant behind it. Her eyes widened and when the men said clear, she ran to him. He picked her up and spinned her around.

"I missed you." She said as he placed her down putting his head on hers. He smiled and kissed her head.

"I missed you too angel." He brushed a loose hair behind her ear. She leaned into him as he did. Rick came over and Grant smiled at him. "Hey, you holding up alright?" He asked as they did a bro hug. He chuckled sarcastically,

"Your girlfriend is a lot more trouble than I thought she would be. But i'm doing good, except these things are trying to take me." He kicked one near him and it twitched making Annabelle shoot it's head. They looked at her in shock and Grant shook his head. He knew she was good with any weapon but shooting anything to quickly without thinking made him flinch.

"Let's move out!" Grant yelled out and everyone began to move, Harley looked at Grant and Anna. she smiled knowing they were cute and good for one another. She than felt bad about the almost lashing out on Anna. She knew she was helping but Harley felt alone and being with Joker made her not feel alone. Even when he was protective over her, he would still hurt her. he was her Gangster and she loved him, but also despised him.

A bunch of Junes minions came down from the ceiling and began to attack the group. Anna and Grant made sure that Rick wasn't going to be taken. Anna used Orisis to kill most of the eyes. She wasn't to happy of the fact that a bunch of monsters were trying to take her boyfriends best friend.

She growled and Grant moved out of the way pushing Rick out of her way as she lifted a few of the eyes into a ball of purple and threw them into a group. "Strike!" She smirked and than ran at them. She slid, jumped, flew, flipped and kicked her way out of that mess.

There was one with a gun shooting at her and she flipped behind herself missing each bullet. She wasn't happy when a bullet passed her ear. She glared at it and sent a small message to Enchantress. 'We're coming for you bitch.' She smirked and sliced his head off. He landed with a thud and Harley finished the last one as she snapped his neck.

Annabelle turned to see Grant looking her up and down. So she smirked crossing her arms on her chest. His eyes traveled up her body to her eyes and he smiled. She flipped her hair and looked behind her to see that Floyd was fighting with Diablo. She rolled her eyes and walked over to them. "Where you been, homie?" Floyd asked him and Diablo glared at him.

"This ain't my fight!" He tried to explain but all Anna did was scoff. He looked at her and glared. Grant glared at him and he backed off.

"You know what? You don't stand for shit. You ain't about shit!" He pushed him a little and Diablo glared at him.

"Don't touch me, man!" he pushed back.

"Don't touch you? What you gonna do?" He asked in a amused tone.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled and they pushed each other back and forth.

"I'm touching you! I'm touching you! Do something. Do something!" Floyd yelled.

"Don't touch me!" He shoved him harder and he almost fell back. "You wanna see something?"

"Yes, I wanna see ..."

"You wanna see something?"

"Yes I wanna see something." Diablo growled and let out a huge flame out on the Eyes. Anna stepped back a little. She was proud but also shocked. This was something new for him. Floyd gulped and looked at Diablo who was angry. "I was just trying to get you there. We good, right?" He pat his back and Diablo nod his head. Annabelle smirked at him and pat his back he smiled at her as she passed through with Grant.

"I knew you'd come through." Harley kissed his cheek and followed behind Anna.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

140K 5.2K 15
Annabelle doesn't have an easy life. To most she has the "perfect" life. Straight A student, captain of the softball team, and Miss popular. What the...
90.4K 1.6K 38
#2 in Chato Santana 11/6/2021 #2 in El Diablo 8/19/18 #1 in Hot Dudes 4/11/19 Faith and Floyd were close until he was caught by the bat a year before...
772K 21.7K 63
Martha Wayne is not exactly the perfect daughter that Bruce was hoping for. Her life had been one big downward spiral ever since he mother walked out...
141K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...