My secret miracle/ Ezria

By Lol_lila99

It's been five years since I went to college and since I saw Ezra and the girls the last time. I was exited f... More

Five and half years later
Shopping day
Since when are you back?
Your here?
Thank's mom
You could have told me
Flashback
That's your auntie Spencer
Night rutin
Your doing really great
Thank's for breakfast
Meeting your other two aunties
I need to go back
Back home
What?
Back again
Where were you?
I still love him
Moving back?!
Girls time
Morning
First process day
Not an update
I am still afraid
Moving back
Moving in
Dinner at the brew
Do you can explain this?
Not an update
It's time for the truth
Your my soulmate
Girl talk
Listen to me Mia
Meeting daddy
Dinner as a family
Showing Daddy our night routine
Morning together
Day together
Weeks later
Have I gained weight?
Suspicion comes to reality
We know for sure now
That far along
Birthday girl
Gender?
Telling everyone
Moving
New rooms
Baby names
Coming into school
Picking Mia up
Baby time
Big sister
Fixing the room
Getting home
Improtant-not an update
First night home
Not an update
Can't it be peace full one time?!
Why does something has to happen to us?
Friends are family you can choose
I'm glad we have eachother
Vacation
Not an update
Day at the beach
Back at home
Girls day
Sick
The owie
Worried
Not an update
Worried II
Relieved
Back at home
Family dinner
Family Dinner II
Night for ourself
What are they doing here?!
He wouldn't do something like this
Please tell me this is a joke?
Not an update ~important
This is a nightmare
Sparia
Where is Daddy?
Finally at home
Happy family
No update but exiting news
Questions

Visiting Ezra

285 8 2
By Lol_lila99

~next day~
When I wake up I think that I will finally see Ezra today. Sure he is still behind bars but atleast I can see him and talk to him. I walk downstairs and make us breakfast while my two girls are still sleeping. Just when I finish with breakfast Mia walks into the kitchen and hugs me.
"Morning momma."
"Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?"
"Good but I miss Daddy."
"I miss him too but he will be back soon." Mia nods as I place her breakfast infront of her. I sit down next to Mia and talk with her while she eats breakfast.
"Mom?"
"Mmmm?"
"What are we doing today?"
"I have to go out in one hour but I will be back soon and then we can do what you guys want."
"Oh ok. But what will Madeline and I do while you are away?"
"Auntie Emily will come and watch the two of you." Mia nods and I kiss her head as I hear Madeline cry thought the Baby phone.
"I will be back in a few seconds Mia. Alright?"
"Yeah. Can I go and watch Tv." I nod and run upstairs to get Madeline. When I walk into her room she cries so I Change her into a fresh diaper but when I am finished with it Madeline is still crying. So I sit down on the rocking chair and begin to feed her. Madeline was just hungry because as soon as she gets to eat her crying stops.
"You were just hungry. Right Baby." I smile and kiss Madeline's cheek when she is finished nursing. I walk downstairs with Madeline and as soon as I am downstairs I hear the doorbell and so I walk to the door to greet Shay.

~one hour later~
When I walk into the prison I get shaky knees and can't stop shaking. It is really strange to be here when I want to talk to my boyfriend.
"You can wait in this room your boyfriend will be here in a few minutes." I nod and sit down at one of the chairs while I wait for Ezra. A few minutes later the door flies open and Ezra walks into the room with a Police officer right behind him. I get up from my chair and run to Ezra to hug him. Just as I want Ezra embrace into a hug the Police officer Looks at me.
"Can you sit back down please Miss? You can't hug or touch your boyfriend." I nod and sit back down on my chair while Ezra sits infront of me.
"He Baby I missed you."
"I missed you too Ezra."
"How are you doing Ar?"
"It is really hard without you Ezra. Madeline is so fussy and Mia always asks when you come back home. The children miss you and I miss you too. I can't do this without you. Please tell me that you didn't kill Charlet that night."
"I would never kill a Person babe. Yes it is true that I was the last one that saw Charlet alive but that was only because I told her that she should leave our Family alone. I never hurt her Aria."
"I belive you Ezra but promise you that you come back soon."
"I will. I love you Aria."
"I love you too." I wipe away my tears and nod at the Police officer so he knows that he can let me out. As soon as I am in my car I let my tears run down my face and cry for a really Long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2K 58
five years forward and their lives have changed. this is Aria after college and Ezra after all these years. see where they land. some of this is how...
138K 3.7K 11
Looking back, I should have seen it coming. Paige didn’t like that I went so far away to university. But it was going to only be for two years. She'd...
34.3K 819 13
It's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the four girls all graduated Rosewood High. Aria, about to start her Junior year at University of California...
24.5K 514 31
This story is set after 7x15. What if Ezra took the plane and left Aria? What if Aria left Rosewood after that? What will happen to Ezria? Will the...