Weeks later

~seven weeks later~
The last seven weeks were amazing and we spend so much time together. Mia loves her Dad so much and I am really happy about it. In one week Mia will be six years old. I can't belive that she will be six years old already. I know as it was yesterday when I gave birth to her. My family and they girls know that Ezra and I are together again and they are really happy for me. I think that Mia knows that someting is going on between the two of us and I can't wait until I tell her that Ezra and I are together. I think she will be so happy because she asked why we aren't together but when we tell her that we are she will be so exited. The girls will pick Mia up for a shopping while Ezra comes over at my place. It is already 11 a.m. and the girls should be here any minute. I walk into her bedroom where she just changed into an adorble outfit(picture above).
"Mia? Your ready? Your aunties will be here in a few minutes to pick you up." Mia nods and runs to me and hugs me. Just when we walk out from her bedroom the doorbell rings and I go to open the door where I see Hanna standing there. When Mia sees her she smiles and runs into Hanna's arms.
"Auntie Hanna."
"Hey princess. Your ready for our day? Auntie Emily and auntie Spencer are waiting outside already." Mia nods and hugs me again before she runs out to her other two aunties. I smile at Hanna and she looks at me.
"What?"
"Nothing but you gained weight right? You shouldn't eat too much." She laughs and I hit her arm playfully.
"Wow thank's Han what for a nice way for telling me I am fat."
"No your not fat you only gained weight."
"Alright Hanna. I see you when you bring Mia back bye." A few seconds later she is outside and they drive off. Why is she telling me that I have gained weight. Is this really true? I look at myself in the mirrow and shrug.