Moving back

~two months later~
It's been two months since the process day and Charlet has to stay one year longer in prison. I am happy because she did horrible things and she needs to be punished for what she did to us. I bought a house in the near from my mom and today we will move in. I gave everything up at home and now we stay here. My boss told me that I also can write from home and I just need to give her the finished book. I am really happy that I can stay here where everyone is. The house has threee bedrooms and one big kitchen, a livingroom and a beautiful bathroom. The girls and my mom help me with everything and I am glad they are here.
"Momma? Come on we need to pack my things also." I nod and we walk into my room where we begin to pack Mia's stuff.
"I'm extited that we can stay here Momma."
"I'm glad princess." I smile as we continue to pack our stuff.
"I like my bedroom at the new house momma it's really pretty and you did a good job with it."
"Thank's I'm happy that you like it but your aunts helped me."
"I know and I will also thank them later." Mia has a really pretty room(picture above) at the new house and I am glad that everyone helped me.
"Mommy you know that grandma and I always go to the brew and grab breakfast. When Grandma goes pippy she tells me to wait for her and the last three times I was here there was this man who always gave me a cookie. He is really nice and I like him. He told me that he owns the brew and I can have everything I want."
"That's sweet of him. Maybe you show me him when we are the next time at the brew." Mia nods and we finish up packing.