Thank's mom

"Do you wanna stay for a while? Because there is actually something I wanna tell you."
"Of course Aria. I want to spend time with you." I smile, make us some coffee and then we walk into the livingroom together.
"Can you wait for a few more minutes. I need to go upstairs quick because I need to talk with my mom quickly."
"Sure." I walk upstairs and into my room. When I walk inside I see my daughter already playing with my mom on the floor. I take my phone out and make a quick picture before Mia sees me because it looks so adorble(picture above). Just when I put my phone back into my pocket Mia turns her head and sees me.
"Mommy." I bend down and catch her.
"Hi pumpkin. Your having fun with grandma?"
"Yes we are having a tea party."
"That's awesome." I smile and Mia walks back to her toys. My mom comes to me and smiles.
"Mom can you watch Mia for 40 more minutes? Spencer and I haven't seen us since a long time and I really want to tell her about Mia."
"Sure Aria I watch her. I love spending time with my only granddaughter." I thank her and walk back downstairs where Spencer is still sitting in our livingroom.
"Aria you need to tell me when you don't have time for me right now."
"I have alway time for you. We are team Sparia." Spencer nods and I hug her. It's the moment of truth right now.
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated but I was on vacation and had no internet. But I am working on the next few chapters and I will update as soon as I am finished with end next one.