Moving in

"Mia? Your ready to go now?" Mia nods, takes my hand and we walk to my car with one last box full of Mia's stuff. The girls are already back home but they will come in two days. I hug my parents and smile.
"Thank's mom and I will call you in the next few days alright."
"Just call us if you need something."
"I know mum but I lived alone with Mia before so you don't need to be afraid of this." My mom nods and hugs me and Mia before we get into the car. It isn't the first time I live alone with her so I don't know why she makes such a big deal of it. I drive two streets further and a few minutes later we are here. Mia and I get out of the car and I take the last box of Mia's stuff and we walk to the new house.
"Momma the house is really beautiful." I nod and we take a few off our stuff out.

~two hours later~
The last two hours we packed our stuff out and it's already 5 p.m. and I am getting hungry. So I walk into Mia's new bedroom where I see her playing on the floor. I walk to her and sit down beside Mia.
"Momma do you wanna play with my dolls?"
"I would but aren't you hungry?" Mia thinks for a second before she smiles.
"Yeah I am also hungry when I think about it."
"Do you wanna go out to eat dinner?"
"Yes. Can we go to the brew?"
"Sure sweetheart." Mia smiles and we walk outside where we put our jackets on and then we walk to the brew together.