Since when are you back?

"Aria?" I turn around and see Mona infront of me. What is she doing here? She smiles and hugs me. Why does she hug me? We are not even friends.
"It's so good to see you Aria. It's been how many years?" I look at Mia and smile.
"It's been five and half years years Mona." We stay in silence for a few minutes until Mona notices Mia. She smiles and looks back at me again.
"Your babysitting?"
"No but why do you want to know this Mona?"
"We haven't been the closest friends since I know that."
"I know but now we are older and more mature right?"
"I think so." I don't know but it's really strange. She is more mature and it's like that Mona is a completly other person. But I really don't know if she just acts like it. We chat for awhile and I completly forget that Mia is still sitting in the shopping car.
"Momma can we go now. We need to go back to grandma, grandad and uncle Mike so I can go into the garden with them." I look at Mona who has her mouth wide open. Shit I completly forgot that she is still here. I pick Mia up and place her on the ground.
"Sweetie can you please go and grab an apple. I forgot to bye one." Mia nods and walks into the section where the apples are.
"She is your daughter?"
"Yes."
" I never knew you had a child. How old is she?"
"She got five years old and before you ask her name is Mia."
"I'm happy for you. And I assume she is Ezra's?" A few seconds later Mia comes back with the apple in her hand.
"That's none of your business Mona and I really need to go now. Bye." Mona smiles and I walk away with Mia.