Girl talk

~fifteen minutes later~
I knock on Emily's door and a few seconds later Emily opens the door and Mia is beside her. I bend down to give Mia and her a hug.
"Hi sweetheart."
"Mommy I'm glad that you are back. I missed you last night."
"I missed you too but something important came up." Mia nods and runs back into Emily's livingroom while I turn my attention to Emily.
"Hi."
"He thank you so much for watching her Em. I really apriciate it."
"No probleme. Do you want to come in?" I nod and we walk into Emily's kitchen where she is making us coffee.
"So tell me. Did you tell Ezra everything then?"
"Yeah. I waited too long and I needed to tell him about Mia."
"And how did he react?"
"He was upset that I haven't told him sooner about her but he is happy that he has a daughter and Ezra is waiting at my place so we can tell Mia about him today." I see Emily smirking and I shake my head.
"What?"
"Did something happen last night? Is this why Mia stayed at my place?"
"Emily." I roll my eyes and laugh.
"What I just want to know if something happend."
"We just recognized that we still love eachother and that we are meant to be."
"So something did happen right? Tell me." Before I have the chance to say something Mia comes into Emily's kitchen.
"Mommy are we going home now?"
"Yeah. Put your shoes on and then we will go." Mia nods and walks back outside.
"I would say you are saved by your daughter but you must tell me next time." I laugh and hug Emily and a few minutes later we are on the way back home.