Your here?

We just got back from the grocery store and when I walk into my parents house I already hear my mom and someone else talking. I know that I know this voice but right  now I have no idea to which it belongs. I put our grocery bag on the floor and walk with Mia on my hip in the kitchen. Just when I stand in the doorway I freeze. What is she doing here? It's been over five years since I saw her the last time and she has no idea that Mia exists. But before I have any chance to go out of the room with her both of them turn their heades throwawards us.
"Oh god Aria. I missed you so much." Spencer stands up and hugs me. Mia walks to my mom and stands behind her feet because she is really shy around new people. I mouth to my mom that she should go with Mia into my room and a few seconds later we are alone in the kitchen. Did she saw Mia? I think so because she makes this face and I know this face too god.
"Spencer what are you doing here?"
"Seriously Aria. I haven't seen you over five years and the only thing you say is what I am doing here. Really?"
"I'm sorry Spenc. I missed you so much." Spencer walks towarwards me and hugs me. I am really happy that she is here but I should probatly tell Spencer about Mia. But how should I do that?