Fell In Mystic Falls | TVD [1]

De niailz

[COMPLETE] Edited as of: 3rd August 2021 ❝I've made many mistakes in my life but this will never be one of t... Mai multe

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
Epilogue
Sequel
100K READS

044

8.3K 248 53
De niailz

Forty-Four | Spilling Secrets

Klaus walked into the living room of the Mikaelson mansion, where I was comfortably sitting on the sofa. He held a blood bag towards me. I stared at him wondering whether to take it and eventually I did.

I ripped the top off and stared at the bag, still hesitant. I closed my eyes and slowly sucked the blood through the tube. Klaus stopped me, taking the bag away from my grasp.

"I need more." I told him, my eyes locked on the sweet, red liquid in blood bag. I had literally taken a few sips.

"Later. Control is key, remember." He replied and put the blood bag away.

I sat forward on the sofa, "Well, can we talk about last night? You killed Tyler's mother."

Klaus walked back over to me, "It's not like he didn't deserve it."

I stood up, "And why did he deserve to have his only parent taken from him?"

Klaus didn't reply. He turned and started walking away. I frowned, "Don't walk away from me."

He stopped and faced me, "I killed Tyler's mother because he disobeyed me."

"Is that it? Because someone didn't agree to be your slave, you killed their family?" I was so angry, "But you drowned her so why were you covered in blood, Klaus? You hated that I fed on people. So, why is it okay for you to do it?"

"I didn't feed on anyone." Klaus replied through gritted teeth, "I slaughtered twelve hybrids who have been running round my back, unsired for months."

I looked at him in slight disgust, "You killed them because they're unsired to you?"

"I was their sire, they did what I said. Without that they were nothing. I killed them before they even dared to harm me, Cassie." Klaus replied.

"You killed thirteen people just because they didn't want to do what you said? You don't control people, Klaus." I yelled.

"Yes, I do." He shouted back.

It fell silent, our heavy breathing filling the room.

"Wow." I began to back away from him, "And to think I felt sorry for you."

I shook my head and left the room.

I took out my phone as I left the house. I glanced over my shoulder quickly, to if Klaus was watching. For once, he wasn't.

I walked down the steps, pressing my phone to my ear. Elena didn't answer. I moved on to Stefan. No answer. Then Caroline. No answer. I decided to text Bonnie.

From: You
To: Bonnie

Where are you all? Nobody is answering me.

I kept walking down the streets until she replied.

To: You
From: Bonnie

I'm with my dad. Everyone else was at school for Mayor Lockwood's memorial.

With that information in mind, I shoved my phone in my pocket and headed for the school.

▂▂▂▂

I walked around the school, not having a clue where I was going. It seemed completely empty. I walked towards to double doors which I thought would lead to a large hall.

I opened it and was surprised to see it was infact a library. To add to the surprise, around a table sat Elena, Stefan, Caroline and April and standing up near them was the Original barbie herself.

"Rebekah. What are you doing with them?" I asked, walking in in a hurry.

"Lovely for you to join us, Cassandra. Take a seat." She said, gesturing towards an empty one.

"I'd rather not." I replied. I looked to my friends, "Come on guys, let's go to the boarding house. I wanna talk to you."

"Oh, they can't. They've been compelled." She vamp ran infront of me. I looked up at her, unfazed, "So, if you don't want them to get killed. I suggest you take a seat."

"You Originals are so controlling." I frowned, walking over to the empty seat and sitting down.

Rebekah walked back over to the table, "I prefer dominating."

She sat down at the table, "April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?"

"A map." Elena replied.

"Which led to?" She looked to the other blonde in the room, "Caroline?"

Caroline looked up at her, "A cure for vampirism."

"Perfect, so we're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong."

Rebekah turned to April, who was writing, "What are you doing?"

April looked up, "Oh, you asked me to take notes."

"I wasn't being literal, darling. But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push-pins. Go, fetch." Rebekah demanded. April got up and left the room.

"You're wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan told her.

"So, you just gave up? I thought you would do anything to save Elena? Even if it meant taking the cure yourself, so you could grow old and die with her?" Rebekah asked. Elena looked at Stefan slightly shocked, "Why do you look so surprised? I'm missing something. What is it?"

"They broke up, okay?" Caroline said, "Now let us go."

"Broke up? Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan?" Rebekah sat down in April's chair and looked to Stefan, "I asked you what happened. You have to tell me."

"She slept with Damon." Stefan said.

I choked a little and my eyes widened, "What?"

"So, Elena, who Stefan is in love with, slept with Damon, who is his brother but is also Cassie's ex. I love a good drama." Rebekah smirked.

"What is the point in this, Rebekah? Let us go." I said.

"Vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys, which explains why Stefan reeks of alcohol. But what it doesn't explain is why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan. How could she hurt you like that? Answer, please."

"She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon." Stefan said.

"A sire bond. That's fascinating. And what do you think about that, Elena?" Rebekah asked.

"I think you're sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby." Elena replied.

Rebekah compelled Elena, "You're hiding something. Fess up."

"I didn't sleep with Damon because of the sire bond. I slept with Damon because I'm in love with him." Elena said.

Stefan glared at Elena, he was hurt. Elena was shocked at what she had just let slip. I looked between them both, not knowing how to feel.

"What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" I asked.

"You're right. We got off the point. Stefan, how do I find the cure? Unless, you'd rather talk about Damon and Elena all day." Rebekah said.

Stefan looked at her, "There's a professor. He knows where the cure is."

"Thank you. And, where do I find this professor?"

Stefan told her where he was and she immediately phoned someone. She then took Caroline's phone and rang Tyler. I leant my head on my hand, bored.

It was then I realised I hadn't even been compelled and pushed up, about to leave before the doors suddenly swung open.

"Sister. Look at this. You're even worse than Klaus." A familiar voice said, entering the room.

I furrowed my brows, "Kol?"

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what I asked for?" Rebekah said.

Kol shoved Professor Shane into the room. I stared at Kol, confused. I began to walk towards him but Rebekah vamp ran infront of me.

"Leave her out of this, Rebekah." Kol said.

"Oh come on, I'm just having some fun." Rebekah replied. She glared at me, "Sit down."

"No. Just let us leave, we're done playing your pathetic games." I frowned, "I'd say get some friends, but it looks like you've already bored the entire town."

"I don't know what any of my brothers see in you, you're pathetic." Rebekah spat.

"I'm not the one they've got sick of and daggered over and over and over." I snarled.

Rebekah looked at me, "Sit down before I tear your throat out."

She, once again, didn't compel me but I had no choice and sat on the seat I was on before. Kol held on to Shane, but moved closer when she threatened me, "Let Cassie go, sister."

"If you do as I say, she won't come to any harm, Kol. Come on." She said, walking out the room. Kol followed with Shane.

The room fell silent, we all just exchanged looks. I could feel how awkward the tension between Stefan and Elena currently was.

Moments later, Rebekah came back in, "Still glued to your seats? Ah, it's thick with tension in here. Let's spice things up a bit. Elena, truth or dare?"

"Where's Kol?" I asked.

"Truth or dare, Elena?" She repeated, ignoring me, "You're compelled. Answer."

"Dare." Elena chose.

"I dare you to tell Stefan the truth about Damon." Rebekah smiled.

Caroline scoffed, "Seriously?"

"Being with Damon makes me happy." Elena replied.

"Makes you happy?" Rebekah scoffed, "Clowns make you happy, Elena. Dig a little deeper."

"When I'm with him it feels unpredictable, like -- like I'm free." Elena told everyone.

"And how do you feel when you're with Stefan?" Rebekah asked.

"Stop." I frowned.

"She can't, she's compelled." Rebekah said.

"Lately, I feel like I'm a project, like I'm a problem that needs to be fixed. I think I make him sad, and I can't be with someone like that, because when he looks at me, all he sees is a broken toy."

"Do you still love Stefan?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes."

"Are you still in love with Stefan?"

"No." She replied.

I looked at Stefan who, after her answer, seemed to crumble into a million pieces but was trying to keep himself together. Elena looked like she wanted to cry.

"Did that hurt? Having someone you love drive a dagger through your heart?" Rebekah asked Stefan.

"Go to hell." Stefan replied.

"Did. That. Hurt?" Rebekah asked again.

Stefan clenched his jaw, "Yes."

"Welcome to the last nine-hundred years of my life." Rebekah said. Suddenly the doors opened and Tyler ran in, "Ah, good, you're here. It was just getting depressing."

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler asked.

"Listen to the rules carefully. Stay in the building, no vamp-running in the hallways." Rebekah said, obviously the others were compelled to obey but all she told me was to sit down, so I was free.

"Vamp-running from what?" Caroline asked.

Rebekah compelled Tyler, "Turn."

"He can't, he'll lose control!" Caroline said.

"That's the whole point. I've exhausted all your knowledge. Now I have the professor to help me find the cure, you're just competition. Whoever finds it first gets to decide what to do with it. Use it, share it, destroy it, save it. I want that to be me."

"But if I turn, I'll kill them." Tyler said.

"Yes, you will. Turn." And with that Rebekah left the room. I watched in horror as Tyler started turning into a wolf, his bones began to break.

I quickly stood up, looking between the three, "Start running. Now. I'll vamp run the school to find Shane."

"But Rebekah said you can't vamp run or leave." Stefan said.

"She said you four can't, she never compelled me. Now run." I told them before I vamp ran down the halls.

I could hear yelling coming from a closet. I stopped by it and opened the door to see Kol drowning Shane in a sink full of water. Rebekah was standing beside them.

"Kol, what the hell?" I yelled. He turned to me and pulled Shane's head out of the water.

"You're human. What do you want with the cure?" Rebekah asked Shane.

"That's the beauty of this. You can have it. I just want Silas." Shane said.

Kol held Shane up by his shirt, "No. What do you know about Silas?"

"He's the world's first immortal being, who just happens to be imprisoned with the cure and I want to free him." Shane said.

"No!" Kol dunked his head into the water again.

"Stop!" I shouted. Kol brought Shane's head back out and let go of him. I angrily stared at Kol.

"Okay, enough. He's of no use dead." Rebekah said.

"Did you not just hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister." Kol frowned.

"Silas does not exist. He is a fairytale made up to scare children into eating their vegetables." Rebekah replied.

"Silas is very real. I know where he's buried, and soon I will have the spell that wakes him." Shane said.

"Wait a second, you're lying." Kol continued to frown, "You can't get to him."

"Without his tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those massacres are a pain to engineer." Shane replied.

I frowned in realisiation, "You're the one who got the council blown up?"

"It was a noble sacrifice and temporary because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead. He will bring back every last soul who died on his behalf." Shane said.

Kol picked up a thin metal pipe and thrust it through Shane's stomach, "No!"

"Kol!" I yelled.

"You should be thanking me." Kol said, mostly to Rebekah.

"You killed my only chance at finding the cure." Rebekah groaned.

"Silas on the loose would be hell on Earth. Frankly, sister, I don't think you could handle it." Kol replied. He pulled out the white oak stake from his jacket.

"How did you get that?" Rebekah asked, her voice filled with worry.

"Way too easily." Kol replied. He walked out the closet and I followed him.

"Kol." I said, walking after him.

He kept walking, ignoring me. Then he vamp ran away and I followed him all the way back to the Mikaelson mansion.

"Kol!" I groaned. He ignored me again. I vamp ran to him and slammed him against the wall, "What the hell was that?"

"When we first met, you asked who Kol Mikaelson was. Well, here he is." Kol frowned at me.

"I already know you've got a lot of rage, Kol. I didn't mean that. I meant Silas." I said, "Why are you so afraid of him?"

"He is the first immortal being. A few hundred years ago, I came across a group that worshipped Silas. They told me that he would rise again and when he did, he would trigger the end of all time. I murdered all of them. Now all your friends are here risking waking him, just to find this cure." Kol said.

"A cure for vampirism, Kol." I frowned, moving backwards.

"If Silas is woken, we'll all be dead. Nobody will even get the chance to be human." Kol replied.

"How do you even know Silas can be woken, Kol?" I asked.

"Because Shane has the equipment to track him down and how to awaken him." Kol replied.

I backed away a little, exhaling, "And that's why you killed him."

"Exactly." Kol replied.

"They're never gonna stop looking for the cure, Kol." I told him, "They want it for Elena."

"Well, I'm not gonna let that happen." Kol responded before he walked away and up the stairs.

"Kol." I sighed.

I walked to the bottom step, holding onto the end of the bannister, but he ignored me and kept walking, then he was gone. I pulled my phone out my pocket and went to call Caroline but my vision suddenly started blurring and I dropped to the floor, blacking out.

▂▂▂▂

I regained conciousness. My eyes slowly opened as I moved my hand, feeling my surroundings. I was in a bed. I could smell something strong near my face and opened my eyes fully.

Kol was sitting beside the bed, holding a blood bag close to my face. I pushed myself backwards, away from the blood, "Get that away from me."

"You need the blood." Kol replied.

"No!" I frowned.

"You need to drink the entire bag, maybe two. You're weak, Cassie." Kol said.

I shook my head, "If I do that, I'll turn into a complete Ripper. I don't want to be that."

"I'll help you." He replied.

"No," I shook my head, "I don't want your help."

Kol looked slightly hurt, "You don't trust me?"

"Where's Klaus?" I asked.

Kol pushed himself up, "You want Klaus' help over mine?"

"He's been helping me for days, Kol." I told him, the words slipping from my mouth, but it was best for him to know that.

"Helping you how?" Kol asked but I stayed silent. His brows turned into a frown, "Helping you how?"

"With the blood control." I replied.

"So why won't drink any from the blood bag?" Kol questioned, "What have you been feeding on?"

"I don't want your help because I know your story. I know what you've done and still do. You can't control yourself around humans, Kol. If I went all Ripper, you wouldn't be far behind." I said.

"What have you been feeding on, Cassie?" He repeated.

I got up off the bed. He was going to find out sometime, so I chose to tell him now. I closed my eyes, feeling a few tears in them, "I drank from Klaus."

I opened my eyes to see Kol's face dropped, he was sad and angry, "You what?"

"You heard me, Kol." I said, my voice low.

"Get out." He yelled.

"Kol. You weren't here, I was desicatin -- "

He picked up a vase and threw it against the wall near me making me jump, "I said, get out!"

I ran out the room and down the stairs. I went into the living room and pushed my back against the wall. I let out a cry and tears fell down my face.

I felt horrendous.

I was the worst being to exist right now. All Kol ever wanted was to love and to be loved but here I was, tearing his heart from his chest. I hated myself.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.3K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...
320K 8.7K 97
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚," Rosamarie Petro...
84.1K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
1.1M 27.8K 46
❝We choose our own path. Our actions, and our values, they define who we are.❞ If looks could kill, Lyssa and her twin sister, Elena Gilbert, would h...