We meet again

By lotus7543

Meera Maholtra, 22 years old, got a wonderful family living in the U.K. Attending University with her Bestie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Main Cast/Characters
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
DEDICATION
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 21

12.8K 384 7
By lotus7543

A/N-Poor Meera here has her emotional moments of solitude and anger. Also some of the parts in this chapter may make you cringe.
(DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS!)

Thanks and hope you like this chapter!
----------------------------------------------

Meera's P.O.V

Ugh... what's happening? Oh no! No,no!, no! RAVI! That idiot! Ow...

I hate him! I hate him so much! What he did to me is horrible! I can't forget about it, it hurts so much. He should pay for what he did!

My head is pounding, and my arms and legs hurt so much. I can't move without it hurting too much. My hands are bound with cloth as well a my legs.

How dare he?! Ravi should rot in jail forever for this! I can still remember what he did to me. He was so different to the person I went to the park with.

Flashback...

Slowly opening to find a large empty room. My pupils dilate as they adjust to the lighting.

"Ugh..."

Where am I? What's going on? Ravi?! Where is he?!

"HELLO!"

"Ravi, where are you?! Where am I?!"

No reply. Obviously.

I try to move but it seems I'm tied up. What?! I'm kidnapped! I'm going to die! Wait!, calm down.
Just find away to get loose of these bounds.

I struggle and try to pull apart the cloth. Nothing, I try to look for something to cut it with, of course, nothing as well.
Who could of done this?

I look around the room. It's lit up quite bright but there are no windows. Also there is a white ceiling fan, all the walls are painted a cream colour while the floor is tiled with brownish-red tiles.

The furniture is minimal, barely any. Apart from a leather chair, a coffee table and a small stool.

I sigh, what am I going to do? Is Ajay or Ravi looking for me? I actually hope Ajay rescues me or at least asks the police to.

Ajay, please look for me at least for my family's sake.

I lean my head back and close my eyes. My breathing quickens and I start to fidget. Ugh! I can't stay still forever!

I hear the click of a door open. Is someone here to save me?! Please be a saviour!

I see a leg pop through the door followed by another one. They are wearing sharp pointy shoes, the business-like ones that men usually wear. So this person or man means business.

My eyes widen and I gasp as I see who it is dressed so sharply and authoritatively. HE IS SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!

He smirks as he waves behind him and two other men come in the room. They are sort of built up and look like the people who you'd find in a dark alley way. I shudder.

They all just stare at me while I gawk back at them. The one traitor in middle is smirking, who would of thought? While the other two inspect me.

I start to get very uncomfortable and shift around, trying to not make eye contact with them. What are they going to do with me?

I swear if Ajay put Ravi up to this then divorce is going to happen! Were they working together to make this happen? I know Ajay can be harsh but he can't go this far can he?! WOULD HE?! NO!, RIGHT?

The two other men nod and walk out the room without saying anything. I'm presuming they are henchmen or bodyguards of some sort?

I hear the door slam shut and heavy locks being put into place behind the door. It's not like I'm going anywhere people. Clearly.

I look back at the monster. He grabs the stool and sits on it and leans over until he's about where my head is. I glare at him.

"Well, finally your awake, you know you never fail to amuse me Meera. You're so adorable trying to threaten me with your little glare."

He looks at me expectantly. Yeah!, like I'm going to talk to you! I'm staying silent thank you very much!

"Oh, how disappointing, I thought you would talk. It's ok, I'll get you talking soon or later."

My eyes start to water, what did he mean by that?! He's going to hurt me isn't he?

"Why?..."

"There we are, good to hear your voice again. Why?, you say? You see,pumpkin, your dear hubby made a mistake."

What mistake? So it's not him that's doing this then?! He laughs.

"I know you might think this is Ajay's doing but fortunately for you he didn't plan this. He did accidentally help me with MY plan though. Idiot, useful one though."

"How?!, did you lure me to the park?!"

"Spot on, pumpkin! Wow you are smart. I thought you were an idiot when you actually said yes to coming with me. You do have some common sense then."

How dare he?! I was a complete idiot! Why did I say yes? Why?! Then I wouldn't of been in this situation!

"You know, instead of your birth name, I'll call you pumpkin if you haven't noticed already. It suits you. I like it."

I get a shudder down my body and cringe. No, why me?

He grabs my chin gently. I try to pull back from his grip. But that just ends up in him squeezing my chin in a painful, vice-like hold. Ow! A tear slips down my cheek as he pulls my head forward. Too close!, I repeat, TOO CLOSE!

"Hmmm... You looked a bit pale and sickly when you collapsed but you're now back to normal, red eyes though. Crying I see..."

Thanks Captain Obvious! Now PLEASE LET MY FACE GO FROM YOUR FILTHY HAND!!!

He scans my face, every inch of it, ugh, no, please.

"You are quite pretty you know, one thing that confuses me is that he never commented on how adorable you were. Certainly feisty, as he said."

My eyes widen as he says this. What?! Is he going crazy?!

"Just let me go! Please! Don't do this!"

He shakes his head no and smirks. Well men and their smirks these days.

"So was everything you said was a lie?"

"Yeah most of it, the fun part was when you ate the drugged food though, so clueless Meera."

I gasp. He lets go of my face and leans back taking a large breath. Then he leans in again but this time taking a bunch of of my hair. Excuse me?!

I pull back but that ends up in him forcefully pulling my hair towards him. He looks at me with a smirk and then...

BANG!

I feel dizzy and I feel something trickling down the back of my head. Everything is blurry, he just banged my head against the wall REALLY hard.

"Ugh..."

"Yeah Sorry about this pumpkin, I sort of have to do this in order to, one, to have Ajay see this if he decides to go the bad route and secondly, for discipline reasons."

Ajay IS looking for me. Oh thank you Ajay!

BANG!

My head starts to pound in pain. Everything is darkening.

SMACK!

He's slapping me now. No I won't go unconscious! No!

"Why aren't you collapsing?!"

BANG! BANG!

I black out.

End of flashback...

How can he do that? Hit a woman, hit anyone in general?! My head is hurting so bad. Ajay please come quickly! Or Mr Krishnan or whatever?!

I look around, I see some dried blood. Yep, probably mine. Ugh, so painful. Why is it always me going through all the pain?!

How long have I been here? I haven't been fed or anything. Oh god! What if he doesn't find me?! I'll die.

Krishnan!, I'm counting on you. Please?! HELP ME!

----------------------------------------------
A/N-

Hey guys! Sorry...

I'm such a bad person. Ok, ok I didn't update another chapter in AGES.
*shields face with hands, while crowd throw things at me and boos*

I'm sorry and I will try, KEY WORD, TRY, to update as much as possible. Also thanks so much for your support!

I cherish all your votes and comments, please feel free to comment and vote. ( If you want to)

Thanks! 🙏🏽😊❤️

Lotus7543

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 48
Meera Gupta, daughter of Niyati and Manish is an architect who comes back to India, after a long interval to visit her ailing grandfather, Prithviraj...
504K 25.2K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
108K 6K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
758K 35.6K 43
"Mom!" I whined. "Stop crying like a little girl" my mother snapped. "I can't marry a guy I barely know" I followed her to the kitchen like a lost pu...