Chapter 12

Their living room/sitting room

Ajay's P.O.V

I know I was harsh yesterday but who is she to me? Ok wife. But I don't love her. So she is no one to me , no one at all only someone who ruined my life.

I must say when I smelt the aroma of her food, it was amazing, it looked good as well. I could not eat it, I can't though, I need to be cold. She needs to divorce me in 6 months. In order to do that I must make her hate me.  I hate her! I could of married Samantha!

Anyway I gave the food to my friend who looked like he really enjoyed it.  Also just like she said she didn't make any lunch or breakfast for me which is good. But all she left me was a glass of water on my bedside table which I took anyway as I always wake up with a dry throat.

There was a sudden knock on my office door.

" Sir, you have an invite to the business party."

Oh yes!, I go there every year to celebrate with the other businesses on our successful profits and to find out about other companies who could potentially make more profit more than us, so we can find ways to go above them.

" Thanks, go and get me coffee."

The person who I just spoke to was my inbox manager and also makes me coffee. It's good coffee just saying. Of course he doesn't know that.

I open up the ornate gold envelope and see a red bordered card. It reads:

          Friday 15 July 2016

Mr and Mrs Krishnan,

You are formally invited to the Big Business Bonanza!

At the time:
Friday 15 July 2016
4:00pm
Grand hall, Swathi street.

From,
Chief business economists.

Wait!? Did it say Mr AND MRS!? No!, no! This is not happening, I can't go with HER! But I'll be embarrassed if don't bring her, everyone will think I'm a horrible husband towards her and she'll probably act her way to get me in trouble. That witch! Fine I'll take her tomorrow. She better behave and I know just how to do it as well as make her feel bad.

After work...

I slam the door closed behind me. Should I tell that stupid girl that there is a party tomorrow? Nope! Let her be late then I'll get an excuse to yell at her.

I see her at the dinner table stuffing her face up with food. Pig! Can't she eat like normal people? She turns around and looks at me with a expressionless face, I of course glare at her. She turns her head away from me while I unpack my take away chicken.

I take a bite of the chicken. Not amazing but probably better than her food, she's going to poison me if I even tried eating her food. I somehow munch through the tasteless chicken but my eyes cant help but wonder down to her plate full of fish curry and rice. Oh my favourite...
No Ajay, control is key.

I suddenly start choking. This is great isn't it... I see Meera run off. Good! Let me die from choking then! See she is a witch. Out nowhere there is a glass of water in my face. I gulp it down quickly. Thank god! I see, it was Meera, she breathes a sigh of relief. Fake care.

" Don't pretend you care for me, I don't need your help."

She walks off somewhere clearly annoyed.