Chapter 19

Meera's P.O.V

Today's the day, I go with Ravi for a day in the park. I'm so excited! No!, Meera calm down, I'm married. Ugh!

So at the moment I'm getting ready to go. I wear a green churidar (long cotton tunic) and black leggings. Also I put some make up and do my hair, well it is a guest I'm spending the day with! I have to look good , don't judge ok?

Well looks like I'm early so I'll go to the park early and wait for him. Or he might be there already. So I go downstairs and into the street, grab a taxi to the park.

A short ride later...

I'm here, it seems he's not here yet. Well I guess I'll look around then. There's the chatters and shouts of the children in the playground as well the ringing bells of the ice cream cycles.

This seems so nice and peaceful, away from the drama of my MARRIED life. I love this, he's great at picking the right spot at the right time. I bet the person who is going to marry Ravi is a VERY lucky woman.

The birds chirp in the trees and the beeps and horns of the road nearby sounds throughout the park. I get a tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"Meera!, We are going to have a good time today and for you away from my 'friend' Ajay. Oh does he know that you're gone?"

"No, he wasn't at home but at work as usual."

"Good, well great, like I mean we wouldn't want him to find out and ruin your peace would you?"

"Thank goodness though, that would of been a nightmare."

"Indeed and by the way you look nice today."

He blushes, awww, he's uncomfortable in compliments. A blush makes it's way up my own face.

"We'll be having dinner in the evening before you go back home, so you just know."

"Ok Ravi,so let's get to it!"

"You seem excited, I feel privileged that you'd feel excited because of me. It is me right?"

I laughed, as did he. We went to a nearby bench and talked for a while then we got some ice cream. Yum!

I managed to find out his favourite flavour matched mine, vanilla! Simple and sweet. He was getting better and better as the day went on. He also payed for the ice cream himself, so kind!

After eating the delicious ice cream, me and him went to the little stalls set up on the nearby pathway. They had the most wonderful items such as rings and jewellery especially chocolate, ooohh chocolate. I probably drooled over them.

I offered to pay for my own which after a LOT of convincing managed to pay for my own things even if he insisted.

Next we had some snacks like samosas, yes! I love samosas, they're heaven. Mmmm... (A/N VOTE FOR SAMOSAS! Who doesn't love them?!)

It's been such a good day, yes! At the moment we are resting at the bench we started of at. Ring!, Ring! Is that my phone? Wait, it isn't, it's his. He nods at me and looks worried, he mouths 'Ajay'
to me . Oh no...

"Hey Ajay, yeah umm, oh Meera she's gone? Do you know where she is? No? Oh, well apparently I saw her at the chocolate shops. Well Ajay I'm really busy with my business and all sorry bye."