Club 'DRUNKEN CHERRY' (FIGHTE...

By Olga_GOA

Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amz... More

Poster for CDC by fans (1)
Posters for CDC by fans (2)
Posters for CDC by fans (3)
Posters for CDC by fans (4)
Posters for CDC by fans (5) for 100K views!
Posters for CDC by fans (6)
Posters for CDC by fans (7)
Teasers for CDC by fans
Now on Amazon!
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY OST
CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY CAST
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 "VIOLET"
Chapter 2 "VIOLET"
Chapter 3 "KYLE"
Chapter 4 "KYLE"
Chapter 5 "VIOLET"
Chapter 6 "VIOLET"
Chapter 8 "KYLE"
Chapter 9 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 10 "VIOLET"
Chapter 11 "VIOLET"
Chapter 12 "KYLE"
Chapter 13 "KYLE"
Chapter 14 "VIOLET"
Chapter 15 "VIOLET"
Chapter 16 "KYLE"
Chapter 17 "KYLE"
Chapter 18 "VIOLET"
Chapter 19 "VIOLET"
Chapter 20 "ENZO DE REGE"
Chapter 21 "KYLE"
Chapter 22 "KYLE"
Chapter 23 TEASER!
Chapter 23 "MR. GRAVE"
Chapter 24 TEASER!
Chapter 24 "VIOLET"
Chapter 25 TEASER!
Chapter 25 "VIOLET"
Chapter 26 TEASER!
Chapter 26 "FIONA"
Chapter 27 "FIONA"
Chapter 28 "VIOLET"
Chapter 29 "VIOLET"
Chapter 30 "RICHARD"
Chapter 31 "HELENA"
Chapter 32 "VIOLET"
Chapter 33 "VIOLET"

Chapter 7 "KYLE"

10.1K 374 797
By Olga_GOA

As usual in the morning I was walking about the office and was looking at my colleagues working. I tried not to stop when passing by those who twiddled their thumbs. Some of them were chatting, others were playing some stupid games, not having time to close the Internet sites. Although today I didn't have strength to yell at them, because I was very nervous. I was stressed more than ever.

Yesterday my old and trusted friend Sarah went to the meeting with those freaks. Ask me why she suddenly wanted to substitute her ass instead of Violet's and help me to fool managers of club "Drunken Cherry"? Well, apparently she wanted to meet me halfway after I assisted her in the divorce proceedings. Her husband wanted to sue her apartment, even though the apartment belonged to her. At the end I solved all her problems, and she was living alone in her apartment with peace of mind.

When I asked Sarah an advice about Violet's situation, she immediately agreed. She didn't even ask me what kind of club it was, and what the hell she had to help me. And I couldn't figure out why Sarah reacted to that so calmly? Maybe because she had nothing to lose? Or maybe she felt sympathy for me? I didn't know. Maybe she ran to it just because of some special excitement to dangerous turns of fate? Maybe. Sarah has always been an unusual woman who was never afraid of anything. Probably because she used to work in the strip club and different men came her way: normal and spazzy. She stood up for herself and knew how to respond in kind; she was versed in communicating with different contingent of visitors of the club. Sarah could seduce any man and was able to get any valuable information. She had a special charm, like a smart and self-confident woman, so all the men looked at her like spellbound. And I was sure that she would succeed.

Well, if to say the truth, I was kind of sure that she would succeed.

But damn it, how terrified I was when next morning I read fresh news in the local newspaper. I just froze, being unable to move. As if I was sent to other reality where I couldn't do anything. I couldn't go back and fix what I had done. I was the cause of the mess that happened yesterday.

Having decided that it was not worth lingering, I called Violet into my office. When she came in, I immediately thrusted my index finger into the dayly newspaper. Violet quietly went to the table and, having glanced at the front page of the newspaper, immediately turned pale. Her hands twitched, her lips trembled a little, and her body was frozen to the spot. There was horror in her eyes, and her face looked like the face of the actress of mime and gesture's theater, which showed its new performance called "Horror today."

Her silence was just killing me, but what could I do? To say that I was a complete shitass that didn't stop her when she ran into the club? That I didn't tell her what was waiting for us? That I was a complete blockhead, believing that we would be able to pull the wool over their eyes? So I remained silent as well.

But Violet finally began to speak.

"God... She's dead..." she put her hand to her mouth, trying not to sob. "No no no..." She repeated, slightly shaking her head, as if she wanted to get rid of the veil of dizziness overwhelming her. "Say that it was a joke, Mr. Jamieson. Please..."

I would love to think that everything was just a joke, but unfortunately it was the cool truth. I could neither make her laugh nor hug her. I could only watch, not knowing how to comfort her.

Seeing no reaction, Violet almost burst into tears. She was looking for the response in my eyes, but didn't find it. And what could I answer her? That the woman who was like a sister to me died because of my plan?

I felt a lump in my throat, looking at Violet's hunched back and her lowered shoulders. I couldn't lie to her, saying that everything was going to be fine. Because I wasn't sure that we would be able to fix that.

"No, Vai. This is not a joke," I confirmed the grim news of that morning in a low voice, trying to defuse the situation between me and Violet. Although I knew it was a dead end. That day would hardly be better than the previous one. "I was an idiot, thinking that I could fool them. And besides, I lost a friend who was close to me, dammit! Sarah was a good person." I confessed to Violet, while she was listening to me, not interrupting at all. It seemed that I saw the contempt in her eyes for what I did to my real friend.

Was I an immoral freak? Because only a real bastard could have sent his own friend to the death. After all, I thought that it could happen. But I believed in miracles like a dunce! In fact miracles didn't exist; there was only gray, and sometimes grim reality.

"I feel so sorry for you..." Violet suddenly whimpered, wiping her small nose with the back of her hand and hanging her head dismally. She forgot about manners, and personally I didn't care. I had to quickly hide her away from the city.

"Although I didn't know her, I worried about her so much. I was hoping that everything would go well... But it didn't happen. Besides, if it were not for me, she would be still alive... I'm guilty for her death..." Violet muttered, before I cut her off in mid-sentence.

"Violet, you shouldn't blame yourself, damn! What could you do about it?" I was almost screaming, even though she wasn't listening to me. She was completely immersed in her own world and didn't even give a glance at me.

What the heck I make her suffer? Dumbass!

"Jesus!" Violet continued, not even responding to my yell. "What kind of monsters are those habitues of that damned club?! They enjoy not only sex, but violence as well?" She called out, condemning negatively what they did to my best friend. "Are they getting away with it???"

Her eyes were still staring at the photo of Sarah's mutilated and charred corpse, which lay on the pavement. It was frightful even to look at my friend's body, let alone to imagine what they were making to her. She had no hair, no skin, she was a just an impersonal corpse. Police haven't yet identified her, probably due to the fact that the documents were seized by killers.

I recognized Sarah by the piece of shoe, which apparently wasn't burnt completely when those freaks set fire to her. I knew how she was dressed that night to the slightest detail. Before her departure she sent me the photo of her full face and profile by WhatsApp. She asked me if her outfit would fit that meeting. I chuckled at the moment, answering her that she looked great like a queen, and in response she sent me a smiley and a tasty kiss. Now it was just the memory of a good person whom Sarah was.

I didn't understand why Violet was blaming herself for Sarah's death? It was me who was guilty. The worst thing was that I had evidence that could convict those bastards for the murder of my friend: her photo, her driver's license, and many other things that she had left me. I knew that if they searched me and found them, it would be a disaster. I would be definitely in big trouble and would lose everything. Maybe even my life.

Although now I wasn't thinking about my wealth. I thought how I became such a scumbag. I was afraid to do something that went against the canons of my life. I was a coward and wasn't proud of this.

Of course, on the one hand I could force them to the rails, call my lawyers and prove who was behind that murder. But what could I win? Running around the courts and numerous personal threats? Although I didn't want to go that far, I felt that I could be of use to Violet. She needed me more than ever. And my wrangles with those bastards would result in nothing. Only naive people believed that there was justice in the world. It was only on the side of those who had power, money and connections. If you had none of them, it meant that you were out of luck. You could just get in a cage called "prison cell".

Violet slightly pinched my shoulder, probably noticing that I was going into my thoughts too deeply.

"Did you hear what I said?" She blinked nervously, licking her full lips. She was afraid that I was still indifferent to her and spat upon her condition. But she didn't see what was happening in my lonely soul.

"Of course I heard, Violet. And don't think that I don't worry for you," I continued in a businesslike manner, accepting thatfúcking shit reality. I had to be strong for both of us.

I stepped closer to her, took her thick curl and gently put it behind her ear.

Damn! How beautiful she is! And now I have to part with her.

"You should leave now. Pack your bags, you're flying to Dubai."

"Are you crazy, Mr. Jamieson!? I won't go anywhere without my things." She was indignant, looking at me with her charming brown eyes and not knowing what I wanted from her. As if I was playing games with her!

What games!? Everything is too serious, and she has to submit to my will.

"You will gather things at home. Although I think your apartment is not safe for you now. I am afraid that they will look for you there." I shook my head, disagreeing with her decision. "So, you're coming with me. Immediately!"

"Mr. Jamieson, do I have the right to say?" Violet was looking at me as if a second head grew on my neck. "Will I fly on a magic carpet?"

"Don't sneer, Violet," I replied sternly, pulling a ticket out my pocket and putting it on the table. "You will fly by plane. This is a one way ticket. And don't even argue!" I finished, almost shouting at her, because I didn't want to look weak in her eyes.

I hated to watch those bastards to take her in that fúcking club for their bloody pleasures and to perform different obscenities with her. I had to prevent that.

But Violet's slowness amazed me. She had been long studying the ticket, which I gave her, scrutinizing it like an examiner or a taxman. I waited for her to say 'yes', but my patience ran out. I've never been a patient person, and thus I had to use force.

I grabbed her by the arm and quickly led to the front door. She had to wake up from the trance in which she was remaining - I had to give her a little shake.

"Mr. Jamieson, what are you doing?" Violet squeaked when my hand grasped her hand painfully. "I'll go myself."

"Then go." I snorted, letting her go and opening the door of my office. "Otherwise, I will pull you for the collar!"

Violet's eyes widened when she heard my threat. Then I realized that I overreacted. But how could I force her to go with me? With a lash? A rope? Or a whip, perhaps?

Heck! Again these dark thoughts visit my sick mind, and I don't like it. These things really distract from the goal to send Violet to Dubai and not to worry for her. I had to make sure she was safe.

Violet understood everything without words, and she flew out of my office like a bullet.

A few minutes later I was standing at the elevator as my eyes were searching for Violet. I was greeting people passing by me. They asked who I was waiting for, and I only replied that I had a business meeting with suppliers of materials to discuss something with them. That excuse worked immediately, probably due to the fact that I used my mind and my natural acting.

Mentally hastening Violet, I hoped she would gather as soon as possible and would be ready. But she didn't hurry, apparently lingering to collect her working things or babbling to someone over the phone.

Soon, Violet came to me on her black high heels, dressed in white shirt and brown skirt. She was holding her black handbag under the arm, waiting for my command. I just drew a deep breath, noticing her willies and thinking how to cheer her up. I took her small palms in my hands and quickly kissed them. She smiled to me a bit, and all her tension passed to me in some magic way.

But I didn't complain. I had to protect her in any sense of this word.

Without being noticed by anyone, we quickly went down to the first floor and found ourselves on the parking lot. My Lancia New Stratos 2010 of metallic color was shining in the bright afternoon sun and was waiting to jump into action. We quickly got into the cabin of my car, and I immediately started the engine, driving onto the roadway.

Half an hour later, having hardly overcome the damn Madrid traffics, we were already at the airport. Being once inside the building, we stared at the departure board, looking for the right flight. When we found it, Violet began to tremble more. She couldn't believe that soon she would really fly to Dubai as a VIP person by the plane meant for rich passengers. I haven't had time to organize her flight on my private jet, so I chose the one that was faster and more reliable.

I hugged her, listening to her heavy breathing and the beating of her frightened heart. I took her face in my hands, ordering her to look at me and not to be afraid of anything. She glanced at me with her beautiful eyes of the color of cocoa as if silently begging me to go with her. But I had lots of work, and I had to finish it.

"Violet, I want to fly with you, but I can't. You know that we have a tax audit, and I have to be here." I tried to be calm, but I was very nervous myself. After all, I knew that her journey could protract not even for weeks, but maybe for months, and I wouldn't be able to see her.

In order to bring both of us to senses, I again embraced her, kissing her firmly on the lips in farewell. When my lips broke away from her ones, Violet was a little embarrassed, slightly shaking her head.

"What?" I asked her.

"Why, Kyle? After all, there is nothing serious between us. And you kiss me like we are a husband and a wife!" She laughed nervously back at me, looking at her old watch. There was too little time left, as well as the time for parting. Everything was against us.

I kissed her on the lips again, but sweeter, reluctantly detaching myself from her sugar mouth.

"I have a reason," I replied quickly. "You've become very dear to me for these days, that's why I kissed you. And don't ask me, damn it, why I did it! I did it because I wanted!" I spat resentfully, knowing that I behaved like a fool.

Why have I kissed her? What for? To demonstrate my rights to her? Probably I thought that the kiss was the only way to calm her down.

"Don't take an umbrage at me, Kyle Jamieson," Violet chuckled at the moment, smoothing my black suit with her thin hand. "I didn't want to offend you."

Unexpectedly she grabbed me by the side of my jacket and pulled to herself by force. She kissed me passionately on my lips and then immediately let me go. I looked at her in surprise as she lightly pinched my nose.

"To be honest, I feel better," she said, looking into my eyes. "You're a wizard, Kyle."

"I'm glad that my kisses are so beneficial to you..." I smiled, wishing her a happy journey. "You will know the address of my apartment when you arrive to Dubai. My trusted person would come to you and tell you everything. He already knows the matter. Here is his photo." I showed it to Violet and she immediately kept it in mind. "You will get from him money and everything you need for your protection. Is it clear?"

"Yes..." Violet looked at me with some melancholy, and not turning back, went straight along the long corridor to the VIP entrance of the white airplane. She didn't turn, probably because she was afraid to cry. I understood her better than she knew herself.

I gave her a wad of notes for the flight, in case she would like to buy something. I was happy that I sent her to Dubai. She had to leave.

Copyright © OlgaGOA

_________________________________________________________

Hey, sweeties!

How did you like such twist in the beginning? Did you guess about it or you were really shocked? As I promised before that chapter will be terrified and I did it ;)

Are you worry for Violet and Kyle now, scared for their destiny or you're calm now because Violet went to Dubai and everything is cool?

Share your thoughts and emotions, my awesome readers, who make me writing CDC more and more. Love you all

_________________________________________________________

And thanks, my dearest people, who follow me and added all my books to your reading lists, favourite lists and etc. Hug you tight for this!

P.S.

Don't forget to check FATEFUL ITALIAN PASSION 1 and 2, my books that full of twists and hot passionate love. This book will give you so big emotional rollercoaster that you never read before. I guarantee. Ask my fans who love #FIP and they will tell you more ;) xo

_________________________________________________________

Huge shout out for my constant readers of #CDC and amazing supporters:

Writers: desirediaries (creative writer, so check her steamy book, you wouldn't regret) , fxckedupmess (check her amazing fanfic, it's worth to read), Juette_Curtina (advice to look at her books, it's really unrepeatable), Oindrila_loveanime (really lovely romance writer, meet her book, guys), angel_0v0_lee (Wattpad Ambassador and awesome writer, you can assure of it yourselves), TopazGems (really original author, her book Toxic Impulse can really intrigue you), KimRussell1995 (this author has amazing style in her books, I'm sure you didn't read like her stories) and elephant44 (her stories short but really sweet)

Readers: Olivia453 , Purandari ,  Lulubluebelle  ,  RosalieAbreu  diamanteazul4  ,  Jacquelineogarro ,  EmilyDacayanan  ,  lantzbt  ,  keikolily  ,  Genie1022  ,  therealaelin  ,  dancedemon  ,  5sosak ,  Im_Cool2  , darkpassion7 and many more.

Sorry, guys, if didn't mention someone, I love you all xo

_________________________________________________________

JOHN DAHLBACK – EMBRACE ME (Dirty South Remix)

P.S. All songs that I post - #CDC soundtrack list

_________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 940 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
25.9K 1.2K 33
(Book 2-Sequel to Found In Darkness) A crime boss' true identity threatens his new found love with the daughter of his enemy. ...
574K 12.1K 56
"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Are you sure? Because there's a lot." Grin...