Louis' Secret.... (Larry Styl...

ConcreteWarrior द्वारा

Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge... अधिक

Louis' Secret.... (Larry Stylinson)
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Explanation...
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
NOT A CHAPTER! :)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Apologies.... :(
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Not a chapter
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
SURPRISSEE!!!!
GUESS WHO!!!

Chapter 10

21.7K 776 459
ConcreteWarrior द्वारा

Well HI again!!! it's been a while but i've been busy and i'm soo sorry guys!! xx

i also noticed hom many mistakes i made and i'm really not happy about it! seriously i called Nick..Bick in the last chapter...how could i not see that?! well this time i tried to make as less as possible :( i'm really sorry and i hope you enjoy this chapter as much as i did. i'm having some ideas about what's going to happen so if you hav any ideas...let me know!!!

don't be scared to vote, comment...it still means the world to me and it will always do! xxx

<3 Enjoy!!

Chapter 10

-Louis-

I rushed out of the gates, running to my car. I needed to do so many things and I just had one hour. Seriously how was that possible? I needed to cook, which is something I’m horrible at. I needed to clean up, which was difficult because Tom wrecked the whole house yesterday. So that means I’m just screwed. I started the car and drove away, hoping their wouldn’t be too much traffic so I would be home a few minutes earlier. Which wasn’t the case though.

When I entered the house I glanced at the clock on the wall. 54 minutes…seriously?  I groaned, took my jacket off and threw my back pack against the wall. I had no time to lose! I rushed towards the kitchen grabbing random vegetables and two steaks. I grabbed two pans and started to bake the steaks and stove the vegetables. I didn’t even care if they fitted together, as long as I was done with dinner on time it was enough for Tom. I knew him, he wouldn’t eat at home anyways.

I smiled at my steaks when I suddenly realized I still had to clean up the house. ‘god damn it!’ I cursed and rushed towards the shed and took everything I needed. I started to clean the house as good as possible when I suddenly heard the front door open. I was right on time! Tom stumbled in, already drunk. Who can get drunk at this time of the day? Seriously?! He brushed past me and I crunched my nose when I smelled his breath. He didn’t even looked at the house, he just laid down on the couch, kicked his shoes out and took the remote. I rolled my eyes when he couldn’t see it and decided I could get something to eat but Tom clearly had other ideas.

‘sit down.’ He ordered not even looking at me. I frowned but did what he asked. I sat down next to him, a bit further away though, he still smelled! He scooted closer to me until he was almost sitting on top of me. I wanted to move away but I couldn’t move a muscle. ‘so…how was y-your d-‘ I started but I got cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. I winded but he clearly took it as moan and deepened the kiss. I swear I was getting drunk myself when I tasted his tongue. I gently pushed him away but he just started to kiss my neck. I decided it was no use to fight against him so I just played along, still hoping he would stop soon.

-Harry-

‘how the hell are we gonna do that?’ Zayn snapped when I told them my plan. ‘you want to kidnap Louis…well it could work but how the hell do you want to do it? where do you want to keep him? Harry I don’t think-‘ Liam started but I shht him. ‘tonight, just through his window! I don’t know. We just need to get in the house and get out with Louis. I’ll keep him in my basement for a while, no big deal. My mum never comes there and it’s not so scary as you might think.’ I explained still with a goofy smile plastered on my face.

‘you watched to many tv, you guys always tell me it’s not good for me but what about Harry?! He’s getting nuts!’ Niall suddenly said. ‘guys please, we just need to give it a try.’ I kind of pleaded them. Liam sighted but nodded. ‘We’ll see what happens but I’m not going to jail for you mister!’ Zayn winked. Niall just smiled. ‘Niall?’ I asked. ‘yeah?’ I groaned. ‘are you in?’ he frowned. ‘of course I’m in. why do you even ask?’ I rolled my eyes but high fived him anyway. ‘so when?’ Liam asked again. ‘like I said, tonight.’ They all nodded.

‘whoa! Hold on! What about that Tom guy?’ Zayn suddenly asked. I frowned, ‘what about him?’ ‘well, I’m not going in that house if he’s in there too! He’s going to kill us!’ he explained. I nodded, I totally understood. ‘He’s not going to be there.  He never is. He leaves around 7 and comes back after midnight.’ Liam said not looking at us. ‘how do you kn-‘ Niall started but Liam interrupted him. ‘the screams…I can tell by the screams and the noised he makes when he gets home. The cries when he leaves. Believe me, I know.’ None of us answered. I glanced at the clock. ‘so that means he’s going to live in about…10 minutes?’ Liam nodded and I couldn’t stop myself from grinning like a maniac.

-Louis-

We were laying in our bedroom, naked. Tom was still trying to catch his breath and I was trying my best to hold back the tears. I hated it when he becomes rough like this! ‘you…I need money!...you need to work tonight.’ He breathed out and stood up from the bed. He grabbed some clothes and disappeared in the bathroom. I sighted and climbed out of the bed. I grabbed my boxers, putted them on and stumbled downstairs. I didn’t want to “work” tonight. I seriously didn’t. But to be honest, I never really want it. You can understand right? I don’t want to sell my body to men I don’t know! It’s even worse when I do know them! I see them at school during the day and I fuck them at home during the night. Well they fuck me, but that’s not the point!

I sat down on the couch and glanced at the clock. Tom would be leaving in about 4 minutes. I could make enough money if I start working at 8. That leaves one hour for me. Louis time! I smiled at the thought. I haven’t had Louis time I ages. I heard Tom walking downstairs. ‘are you leaving?’ I asked as sweet as possible. he just grumbled a yes back. He stepped in his shoes. ‘babe, you should wear a jacket. It’s free-‘ I stopped talking when Tom glared at me. ‘don’t tell me what to do Tomlinson.’ He snapped and took a few steps closer to me. I stood up from the couch and took a few steps back when he came too close to me. ‘I’m s-sorry.’ I muttered.  ‘sorry is not enough. I’m not yours, you don’t own me.’ He snapped and finally his fist collapsed with me face. I felt backwards, hitting my head on the edge of the couch. I groaned in pain but Tom just kicked me in the ribs and after a few seconds I heard the front door closing.

I just laid there a few minutes, not able to move and still in my boxers. My head was killing me and I knew I had a new bruise appearing on my face. I tried to sit up but failed miserably. The pain in my head got worse when I laid back down. My sight was getting blurry and before I could do something else I blacked out…

-Harry-

‘what the fuck is this…why can’t i…what the fuck….why won’t it open…what the-‘ I mumbled while I was still trying to force the door open. ‘would you please stop cursing and just let Zayn do it?!’ Liam said pushing me away from the door. ‘Zayn’s a master in this kind of things.’ Niall smiled and winked and a frowning Zayn. ‘am not…okay I do know how to open these things but that doesn’t mean a thing.’ He mumbled and stepped forward. He took his pocket knife and pushed it in the lock. ‘are you sure this is going to w-‘ I got interrupted by Zayn pushing the door open. ‘you see, I know what I’m doing.’ Zayn smiled proudly and I rolled my eyes at him. ‘yeah, yeah. Do you want a cookie now?’ I said sarcastically earning a slap on my head from him. ‘I actually want one, do you have any?’ Niall asked looking at me with pleading eyes. I ignored him and stepped inside the house.

It was dark so I assumed Tom was gone, but I didn’t know if Louis was still here. ‘are you sure he’s home?’ I asked Liam but he just shrugged. ‘BANG!’ I jumped about 10 feet high when I suddenly heard this Loud bang. I immediately laid down on the ground and covered my head. ‘sorry.’ Someone mumbled. ‘what the fuck was that?’ Liam asked. ‘I just walked into something, I don’t know wha- AAH!’ Zayn yelled and before I could move a body was crashed on top of mine. ‘what the fuck are you doing on the floor?’ he hissed trying to get up again. ‘just taking a nap.’ I mumbled and stood up again. I heard Zayn mumble something like ‘stupid asshole’ but I ignored it. ‘can’t we just turn on the light?’ Niall asked when he bumped for the fifth time into Liam.

‘yeah good idea  Niall.’ I said sarcastically but Niall of course didn’t understand it was sarcastic so he just turned on the light. I groaned and turned around to say something but I changed my mind as soon as I saw the hook in front of my nose. I immediately took a few steps back. We were in the house for almost 10 minutes and we still were stumbling In the hall. ‘whoa we would be awesome gangsters.’ Liam mumbled and walked towards, what I assumed was the living room. ‘be careful!’ I whispered and followed him, Niall and Zayn closely behind me. ‘okay, Zayn and Niall you guys go upstairs. Liam you look in the kitchen, I’ll look here.’ I said and they all nodded before they walked away. ‘Louis?’ I whispered yelled. Was it smart to actually call the one you were going to kidnap? I don’t think people do that but oh well…

I hummed along with the ‘Pink panther tune’ when I suddenly saw something catching my eye. I turned around and looked at the couch. I noticed something laying behind it so I decided to take a quick look. I stepped forward and froze when I realized it was Louis. ‘GUYS!’ I yelled and rushed towards his body. He was laying on the floor, dried blood on his head and did I mention the fact he was only I his boxers? 

The others ran into the living room. ‘you found him?’ Niall asked. I nodded and pointed at Louis who was still laying, unconscious, in front of me. Liam immediately kneeled down next to me and placed two fingers on his neck. ‘no worries, he’s okay. He just fainted. I think he bumped his head.’ He frowned and took a closer look at the wound on his head. ‘you still want to go through with this plan Harry?’ he asked and I nodded. He smiled and stood back up. ‘good, pick him up and carry him towards your house. We will check if it’s clear.’ He said and left with Niall and Zayn.  I picked Louis up, bridal style and carried him out of the house.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59.9K 3K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
52.8K 2.8K 16
Last year of High School. Harry is a smart kid that skipped two grades ahead, which means that he's a sixteen-year-old in a class with eighteen-year...
Dance Until It Hurts [L.S] 𝕄𝕒𝕘 🦋 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

238K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
44.2K 2.9K 11
@LilSan14 asked me to write a story where Harry meets Louis often on a train and falls in love with him from the way he acts, the books he reads, and...