Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

2 | "That's correct."

4K 122 74
By selftice

Chapter 2 "That's correct."

Laura's POV

Slamming my alarm clock shut, I sat up and rubbed my eyes and sat there for a second.

I really don't wanna go to school.

Well, that's what I tell myself everyday but still go to school so..

I stood up and than went into the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

God, my hair is a disaster.

I than took a quick shower before wrapping a towel around me and going into my room. In my room I decided to wear a black jeans and a blue tank top with a black jacket.

I than dried my hair before putting it into a ponytail.

Grabbing my keys, phone and bag I went downstairs to see my mom drinking coffee at the kitchen table.

"Hi mom.", I smiled at her.

"Oh, hi Sweetheart.", she said before yawning.

I eyed her before saying, "Mom, you should probably get some rest."

She gave me a small smile before saying, "I just wanted to say hi to you. I know that we didn't have much time together this week."

I smiled wide at her before hugging her from her position. "It's alright, Mom. Now go get some rest.", I said while trying to get her up from her sitting position.

"Should I drive you to school ?", she asked while yawning again.

"No, Jordan is gonna pick me up today.", I said while she gave up and stood up. "You go and get some rest. We'll talk later."

She than just nodded and smiled grateful, "How did I deserve such a thoughtful girl like you ?"

I just giggled while leading her to the stairs, "Whatever, Mom. Get some sleep."

She than just went upstairs into her bedroom while I grabbed some apple and ate it in the kitchen. I than looked around and saw that she prepared me some lunch.

I couldn't help but smile while taking it from the counter. Just than my phone buzzled and I saw that it was a text from Jordan.

From: Jordan

Hurry up or else we're going to be late.

I rolled my eyes before going to the front door and opening it to see the familiar car parked in front of our house. I made my way towards it and than opened the passenger door before plopping into my seat and turning towards him while closing the door.

"Let me tell you something; If you tell a girl to hurry up, she'll not hurry up on purpose.", I told him, earning a chuckle.

"Well than let me tell you something; If you not hurry up, the boy will just leave you like that without a ride."

I muttered, "Whatever", while putting my seat-belt on.

He started the engine and was the first one to speak up, "About the project.. What about you wait for me after practice and than we could work on it together at my place ?", he suggested.

"I have to wait for you till after practice ? That means I'll see the whole football team.. god no.", I said while leaning back in my seat frustrated.

"Oh, come on. Those guys aren't that bad. You're overreacting."

"I am clearly not. I once was paired up with one of them in chemistry and he literally asked me if I go to this school. Like why would I be there if it was otherwise ?!", I sighed frustrated while glancing out of the window.

He laughed and glanced towards me for a second before focusing on the street again, "He did what ?", he laughed again, "You don't have to talk with them. You just have to watch us practice, well you could also be on your phone if you don't want to watch, and we'll leave together after. No big deal, right ?"

"No big deal.", I mimicked him before he pulled up into the school's parking lot.

We both got out of the car and than walked into the school building. When we came to our lockers (his and mine locker are practically next to each others) he took his books for his next lesson and than turned towards me with a smile, "See you at practice than, right ?", he winked at me and before I could respond something he was already gone.

How wonderful. Now I have to watch some jerks throw a ball around for an hour. Could it get any more worse ?

I sighed and turned around to make my way to my next class when I saw a couple making out in the hallway.

Okay, correction; It could and got worse than that.

PDA DEAR PEOPLE, PDA.

I couldn't stop but rolling my eyes as I went into the Geography class and saw Emma sitting there with an empty seat beside her. As our gazes met, she smiled at me and I sat down.

"So when are you gonna tell me what's up ?", I asked her with a knowing smile.

"What ? What do you mean ? There's nothing going on right now..", she trailed off and looked anywhere but into my eyes.

"Is it that Dave guy ?", I asked with a wide grin.

"Wh-what.. How did you..?", she stuttered while I saw her cheeks flushing.

"Oh come on, the better question is, how could I not notice. You've been talking about him for the whole summer. Now it's been a week since we're back to school and you stare at him whenever you get the chance to."

"Okay, okay. You caught me. But god, how could I not stare at him ? But the thing I wanted to talk to you about was that Dave and I spent so much time together in those three months and now he doesn't even say hi to me. Like those things that happened between us meant nothing to him..", she trailed off.

"He will talk to you eventually. He's probably just in that back-to-school pressure. Just like us, you know ?"

She than nodded after a while and than looked at me, "You're right. I have nothing to worry about.", were her last words before the teacher came in.

"Good morning, class. Today we're going to talk about the continent of Europe.", she said while putting her things onto the table and turning to the blackboard with chalk in her hand. She than wrote 'EUROPE' on it with capital letters and turned to class again. "What is Europe ?", she asked.

A few students raised their hands and they answered the question with typical 'It's a continent' or similar answers.

I leaned back in my seat and couldn't stop but yawn and covering my mouth with my hand. It's Monday morning and it's only the second week back to school, so what do the teachers expect from us ?

Unfortunately for me, the teacher looked at me in the moment I was yawning and gave me a stern look, "I haven't heard anything from you today, Miss Marano. Do you have an answer to that question ?"

I looked at her a few seconds before answering, "Europe is the world's second smallest continent. Most of its countries lie on the mainland of the continent. But over a third of its land is made up of islands and peninsulas, so large number of Europeans live near the sea."

She eyed me critically before nodding. "That's correct."

I sighed in relief while leaning back in my seat and looking down. I hate it when teachers call me up. I usually know the answers but it's still annoying.

"That was one way to make that woman shut.", Emma said with a smirk and I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I mean even though I knew the answer, I hate to get picked from the teacher out of nowhere. 

"Whatever.", I muttered and looked around in the classroom, causing me to met gazes with a blonde guy who was straightly looking into this direction. Ross Lynch.

Oh no, he's looking at me.

I didn't even know that he was taking this class ?

°°°

SECOND CHAPTER, WOOT WOOT !

Filler chapter again, sorry.

Do you like the characters in this book so far ? I hope you do <3

-fave line ?

-t

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.2K 48
THE BOY NEXT DOOR- AFTER Sofia Mendes has to spend the next six months at her Aunt's house, because her barely available mom's business branch has mo...
70.3K 2.4K 23
After matching on Tinder, Aiden invites Brooklyn to his fraternity's formal. She plans on turning him down; but, when the school newspaper's head edi...
99.9K 2.3K 93
Throughout all the drama, are they bound to see they were meant to be or were they always destined to fail.
74.4K 1.5K 13
For Katherine Williams, life was complicated. After a one night stand leaves her with a gift, she wonders what happens now. When danger appears close...