Beautiful Mistake | ✓

By Lexy_VLover

❝how would you feel if i told you i loved you? it's just something that i wanna do❞ When Violetta's parents'... More

• foreword •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• afterword •
• Part 2 • Diego •
• 2.1 •
• 2.2 •
• 2.3 •
• 2.4 •
• 2.5 •
• 2.6 •
• 2.7 •
• 2.8 •
• 2.9 •
• 2.10 •
• 2.11 •
• 2.12 •
• 2.13 •
• 2.14 •
• 2.15 •
• alternate ending 1 •
• alternate ending 2 •
• epilogue •
• afterword •

• 29 •

476 19 29
By Lexy_VLover

"BABY WAKE UP,"

My eyes flutter open and I see Diego's face hovering above mine. He was shirtless, which told me that he probably just woke up. I slept alone in my own bed last night, deciding if I was going to sleep with him for the next few days -and this wouldn't be by choice- I rather enjoy a peaceful night.

"What time is it?" I groan, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hand.

"4 a.m," Diego tells me, sitting on the edge of my hand. I groan again, and sit so that my legs hang off the edge of the bed.

"Are you excited?" Diego asks softly.

"Where are we going again?" I ask, and he grins.

"Not telling," He pretends to zip his lips and throw the key away. I laugh, and his grin widens.

I get up and end up tripping on my mat. I groan as I hit the floor. Diego -instead of helping me up- laughs, and even lets himself fall back onto the bed from laughter. I roll my eyes getting up, and dust my hands on my shorts which I now realised were embarrassingly short.

I try to pull them down a little, just when Diego happens to look up. He smirks at me.

"Feeling flushed Klutz?" Diego asks, and I stick my tongue out.

I disappear into the bathroom. Diego laughs once more, before I hear him close my door. I take a quick shower, and change into some shorts -longer than my cotton pair for sleeping- and a lace shirt with a white vest underneath. Diego told me that we were going somewhere hot, so I grabbed some flip flops. I push a brush through my hair, and throw it into my handbag.

My bags were already downstairs. Diego and I had done some last minute packing last night. We only slept at midnight, which is why I almost fell asleep in the shower. I walk downstairs slowly, and see Diego waiting for me. He looks up as he hears my footsteps.

"Honestly, if you were walking any slower you would be walking backwards," Diego comments.

He grabs the bags. I had three bags, and he had one. I failed to understand how ladies usually needed more than double the bags that men had. I take my smallest bag, because I knew that would be the easiest to carry. A black BMW was waiting for us when we walked outside.

"Good morning Greg," I smiled at the man whose brown hair was starting to grey.

"Morning Mrs Hernandez, and Mr Hernandez," Greg greets us politely.

Greg was Diego's driver, and also the somewhat butler for Diego. Of course Diego was older so he didn't need Greg as much, but Greg was basically there whenever Diego needed something.

As we drive to the private jet, I stare out the window. It was four a.m and the sun was starting to rise. Whenever I would go on holidays with my parents, watching the sun rise was my favourite part. It was beautiful. I traced the shape of the sun on the window glass.

"I've never seen somebody so fascinated by the sun," Diego chuckles.

"Well it's a beautiful sight. Have you never stopped to look at it?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"When I was younger, maybe. But now, no. I'm usually busy on my phone," Diego admits.

"You're not on your phone now," I say pointedly.

"Well, I've got you to keep me entertained,"

MY JAW DROPPED the moment I saw the jet.

How on earth was it fair for Diego to have a private jet at the age of twenty three? Diego smirked at my reaction and casually walked to the pilot, me in tow. Greg had taken the bags, but I kept my handbag with me.

"Violetta, this is Ferdinand," Diego introduces and I shake his hand vigorously.

I abruptly stop, feeling embarrassed because of my behaviour. Diego's grin didn't leave his face as he led me inside. The cream seats inside looked comfortable, like I would be able to sink into them. With his hand on the small of my back he leads me to two seats that were next to each other.

"Window seat!" I blurt out, and Diego laughs nodding.

I grin as I sit down, and sure enough I felt myself sink. I don't think we even left the runway before I closed my eyes, and let myself drift away into the darkness.

IT WAS FIVE minutes I swear before I felt something wet in my ear.

I shrieked -discovering a pain in my neck at the same time- as my head shot up. Diego was next to him, his finger next to him. He started laughing, and he even had to clutch his stomach. I smack his chest, and he laughs harder.

"We're here," Diego announces.

"We better had been, or else you woke me up for no goddamn reason and I would have had to kill you," I hiss, and he grins cheekily.

I felt a little nauseous as I stepped out of the jet, and onto a rooftop. The warm air greeted me, blowing my hair back. The air felt a little sticky, and I quickly tied my hair up.

"Welcome to Mauritius," Diego says, standing next to me.

I had always wanted to go to Mauritius, it was one of those childhood dreams. I heard countless stories about how beautiful it was, how dazzling the ocean was, and the friendly people. From where I was standing on the rooftop I got a clear view of the blue ocean.

"Is this everything you've always dreamt of?" Diego asks me, his eyes searching mine.

"Even more," I smile gratefully.

"In a few weeks we can hit Paris and all the other European places," Diego informs me. "I've just got some things to stop work first,"

When the honeymoon had to be planned, Diego and I had talked about the places we wanted to go. Diego said he didn't have a list because he's been everywhere -rich boy- so he said I should choose. I chose Mauritius, Paris, Rome, Venice and Verona. He chose Mauritus.

I nod and he nods as well. Greg calls us. After three minutes in the elevator we reached the ground floor of the building. This was the hotel we would be staying at.

"Mr Hernandez," Greg tells the receptionist.

"Ah yes. The honeymoon suite, the best suite in the house," She smiles.

She rummages through the drawers and produces a keyring with three keys hanging from it. Greg leaves us at the door, and Diego unlocks it, stepping to the side to let me in. My jaw dropped instantly.

It was a large suite that you could tell had been expensively decorated. A king bed was against the bed pillows covering almost half of the entire bed. There was an inter-leading bathroom with a very large shower lacking a door. And that wasn't even the best part.

It was the view defitely.

Diego unlocked the sliding door, and I stepped aside once again greeted by the humidity of Mauritus. The ocean was very near, it was probably a five to ten minute walk. The white waves crashed against the rocks, and surfers glided through the blue water. I could practically taste the saltiness.

"You look positively gobsmacked," Diego comments.

"Well I am, I mean look at this place. I never thought it would be this beautiful," I tell him and he chuckles.

"Have you been here before?" I ask him and he nods casually, but I see something hidden in his eyes.

"Diego. . ." I drawl, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"You can share your secret with me babe," I wink, and a shadow of a smile crosses his lips but it was lacking his usual confidence.

I knew that I sholdn't pry, Diego hardly stepped into my life as much. Unless he was jealous , but because of his pride and his big fat head he wouldn't admit it.

"I came here once with my father. . .and my mother,"

I immediately felt bad. I always ended up causing him this pain, he would be forced to rememeber times that made him hurt emotionally. And it was all because I could not control my curiousity. It had recently undeniably become my worst character trait.

"I...I...don't know what to say," I eventually give up.

"You don't have to say anything," Diego murmurs.

Diego slowly leans in. It was probably because of the marriage, that I found myself trying to subtly turn away.

"We should go to the beach," I say nervously.

He pulls back confused. He wasn't hurt, which meant he probably didn't know that I had turned him down, but confused.

The marriage made me remember that this was all fake. That a fake couple shouldn't be spending as much time in bed as we did. That maybe we needed to pause, and take a deep breathe and rethink our actions over the course of the past few weeks.

"Okay, I'm sure I'll find some hot babes there," Diego winks, and my mouth felt dry.

"You-you can't do that," I stutter, and he tilts his head to the side.

"Jealous babe?" Diego asks, his grin mocking me.

"No babe. It's just that we are married and you cannot waltz around and find some hookups. We have to make this—" I gesture to the two of us and hold me wedding ring up in his face, "—look real. And I doubt my fiancé being seen flirting would help," I say and he shrugs.

"This is Mauritius, nobody knows who we are," Diego says confidently and I scoff.

"Everybody knows who Diego Hernandez is. It's like saying they won't know who Leonardo Di Caprio is," I say dryly.

"I'll be careful," Diego promises.

"I promise," He holds out his pinky.

I reluctantly interlink my pinky with his. He grins, but judging by the mischief in his eyes I couldn't help but think he closed his fingers. He opens his suitcase, and pulls out a pair of swimming trunks and disappears in the bathroom.

I eventually decide on my one piece, and practically rip my clothes off and throw the costume on in a hurry to make sure Diego didn't see. He comes out a second after I adjust it. He grins at me, pulling on a white shirt. I put on a floral smock, and slip my flip flops back on.

"You can stop staring love," I smirk.

Diego doesn't flush -like I obviously would, and any normal person who was caught staring- instead he returns my smirk. He walks closer, and my heart rate picks up again.

I didn't want to do this without at least some reassurance that he cared about me at least a little. I wanted more, maybe not specifically with him, Diego wasn't the person who would settle down, but I wanted it. Somebody with Federico's personality, Federico is somebody whom you could settle down with. He was safe.

"Shit, sunscreen," I say hastily lunging for my suitcase.

I put sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a magazine and two towels in a bag. Diego grabs two beach chairs from the cupboard, and we go downstairs. The walk was sure enough around 10 minutes. The moment I stepped on the sand I removed my shoes and let my feet sink into the sand, the yellow sand seeping through the gaps between my toes.

Diego sets up the chairs near the water, but far away enough to insure the water wouldn't get to us. I sit back, and secure my hat on my head, and my glasses on my nose.

"You're not going to go in the water?" Diego asks.

"Maybe later," I say calmly.

"Suit yourself,"

Diego takes off his shirt, dropping it on the chair carelessly. He runs a hand through his hair, before jogging to the beach. Of course, Diego looked like he came straight out of a movie. He dived into the water, and came up a few moments later. His wet black hair fell over his face, and he brushed it out of his face.

I shake my head, and take out my magazine. I flip through the pages, reading the pictures and look for something interesting. I look up, and see Diego walking over to a girl. I couldn't see her face, but according to the way Diego held her waist, I'm guessing she's beautiful.

Jealousy stirred inside me, but I tried to keep my calm. I would not storm over and punch him. I wouldn't slap the girl, she did nothing wrong. But Diego was the devil.

Diego eventually comes back after taking another swim, but this time with the girl. He came back, and dried himself off with a towel. He sees me staring, but he wasn't stupid enough to think I was ogling, he could clearly see I was glaring.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Diego asks. I roll my eyes at his choice of words.

"You," I reply simply and he chuckles.

"When is it not?" Diego says rhetorically.

"I specifically told you not to flirt. And do you know what?" I say, something sparking on my mind.

"Enlighten me,"

"You broke a rule. No public flirting." Diego clenches his eyes shut.

WE DIDN'T TALK much -not at all actually- after that. We returned to the hotel just as the sun was setting. As we got in, I took a deep breath and turned to Diego.

"Do you wanna talk?" I asked him.

"Do you wanna talk?" Diego repeats.

"But first," Diego lightly pushes me against the wall. He pins my arms above my head.

"I've been thinking about what you said about Federico," He leaves a trail of kisses from my collarbone to my jaw.

"How you preferred his kiss," He kisses the left side of my jaw.

"So I thought," He kissed the right side of my jaw.

"That I would give it a," He kisses the corner of my lips.

By now I could hardly breathe. I couldn't push him away like I had earlier. Not only could I not move because Diego pinned my arms, but also his kisses had glued in space.

"Try," Diego whispers against my lips.

As soon as he's done speaking he presses his lips to mine. He let go of my hands so that he could wrap his arms around my waist. The kiss was slow, it was like Federico's. I could savour the kiss, the way his lips moved slowly and gently against my own. His tongue slowly entered my mouth, and I moaned which made him groan. He pulled away slightly.

"Happy Honeymoon,"

So the next chapter follows directly after this. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. There is in fact 'punishment' or consequences you could, for breaking the rules which will also appear in the next chapter!

I hope you enjoyed the DIELETTA in this chapter! How is DIELETTA doing? And sorry if it was too descriptive! The next chapter is 30! Wow! I can't believe it!!

Yay! It's 2017!!! Let's hope I finish this book!!!

Thank you for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5K 47
When you rape, beat , multilate, burn, bury and terrorize a woman. You haven't just destroyed her. You've destroyed the essential life energy on the...
1.2K 88 15
" I found a guy, told me I was a star He held the door, held my hand in the dark And there's one more boy, he's from my past We fell in love, but it...
80.7K 1.1K 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...