Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 80

2.1K 83 28
By wwepurplevixen

"You said you loved me babe
Then you played your game
A game that I know all to well now
Well I use to buy your lines
But it's time for me to sail now.."

****************************************************************

DEAN POV

"So explain to me again why when after my live event on Sunday I tuned in to be the supportive brotha you know and absolutely adore. There was no Roman Reigns at all or Rusev. I mean I was five minutes late from when you said you would be fighting but I know while you tear shit down you ain't that fast" he laughed dryly as he laced up his boots.

I had just showered despite the fact that we would be going out after Smackdown for a dark match , we still had about half hour before the show ended so I figured why not. Gave me less time to sit in an unusual awkward silence with my buddy.

I mean I was always the more talkative one between us but the fact that something had clearly happened over two weeks ago and he hadn't bothered telling me was annoying me. I had been covering with the gang as Seth and the usos said he had been on his own while they were touring all week.

"Maybe because you didn't tell me you were losing at Backlash?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Look, today is the first time we are seeing each other after you let me know what your thoughts were with Rob..."

"Forget about anything I said that night." He snapped and finished up his boots.

"Bu.."

"So why did you lose your title?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him changing the subject but sighed as I sat back.

"Who knows. You know how these things go, they call you in. Tell you what's going down, apparently they're setting up John to get the title to make history. You should be happy you lost it when you did." I voiced.

"Why is that?"

"Because that way you don't feel like a total failure when they call you in saying they have had enough of seeing you as the face of Smackdown" I shrugged not really wanting to talk about it when he was having his own problems but I knew despite that he would give me the talk I needed.

He knew I wouldn't be going to Renee despite her having been my support system that night. I was disappointed and the last thing I wanted was to speak to her when she could do nothing about it and have her maybe show it at work.

"I'm sure they didn't put it like that. This ain't Hunter we're talking about. Its Bryan and Shane. But I get where you are coming from but as far as I am concerned you were an awesome champion man. You were different. This company is crazy like look at Seth they wanted him to be a heel which he is perfect at and I was sort of forced into that character which its fun being but while Seth is a helluva actor for us its crap being that way when we want to be crazy. And now you're here I'm there, brotha they made a mistake by separating us. Ambreigns needs each other to sort of cross over you know? I don't know what to tell you but if John wins at No Mercy and then what? His going to lose it next month after he made history?" He turned to me and I guess he welcomed me going along with the distraction.

"I don't fucking know but I honestly do not wanna get into this further. We're teaming up with the guy later and I guess it ain't his fault." I shrugged.

He nodded, " We've all been at the stage where we are feeling unappreciated and since his becoming big in Hollywood they most likely want to make him relevant in WWE again. Have the spotlight on him here so when he is out there they recognize the name that made John Cena. Same with Brock Lesnar.."

"Well I hope if John and I happen to go head to head if he is destined to win at No Mercy that it will be a helluva match."

"Well John ain't lazy" he laughed reminding me of my podcast.

"Yeah that shit about Brock is probably the reason Vince gave the go for me to fucking lose. Brock's bitch" he laughed and shook his head at my words as he reached for his vest.

I didn't want to take my brotha's laughter away but I needed to know because Rihanna had been calling me like crazy confused and pretty upset.

I cleared my throat, " so was Rih at the arena waiting for the match that didn't happen as well."

He shook his head, " I was at the arena doing interviews, didn't see her thankfully so she got the message"

"Man what the hell is going on? Why are you acting so cold at the mention of the woman you were ready to go down on one knee for two weeks ago?"

He frowned, "because she fucking used me that's why! I just can't even fucking look at her right now"

"What do you mean she..." I stopped as I heard a knock on the door and cringed.

"What?" He snapped.

"Well then that's going to be difficult cause I kind of invited her to watch tonight." He ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"She was calling me ever since you left her last week. What was I suppose to do she's my island sister you know? I couldn't..."

"Yeah well I'm your fucking brotha and I don't want her anywhere near me so tell her that when you open the door." He stated as he stood up and placed on his vest and turned away from me while I made my way to the door.

"Hey, ready to get going?" I saw John and nodded.

"Hey uce let's go!" I called back.

"I told.."

"Chill, its Johnny boy! Let's go" He shot me a glare before moving past me.

"Geez! Act like I did something to piss you off" I smiled causing John to chuckle despite me actually meaning it.

"Hey Roman what happened to your match on Sunday?" I heard and smiled knowing he couldn't avoid it.

He sighed, " Rusev got injured when I speared him so his off for the next few weeks"

I frowned searching his face as there had to be more and something told me what Robyn told me happened during his match at the live event was definitely not meant to happen.

***

"No problem!" I smiled as I continued signing posters avoiding where Robyn was, slowly working around her.

So yeah I wasn't in the first independent PPV of Raw due to me going all wild Samoan on Rusev. To say I hadn't taken my anger out on him would be a lie. I hadn't expected Robyn to show up, I hadn't expected to see her at all honestly but then again she didn't know that I knew.

I was given a warning due to my attack on Rusev, which of course Hunter was against as he wanted to suspend my ass again but Vince shut that down considering I just got back and the crowd loved it so he didn't mind it too much. Rusev had been planning on taking some time off for the next couple weeks for his honeymoon anyway...

I was walking up the ramp posing for pictures when I felt my arm being pulled.

"Aren't you going to take Mrs Reigns with you?" I heard the little voice and glanced in Robyn's direction as she stared ahead at Dean talking to her.

"She'll come around sweetie" I gave a small smile trying to hide how I felt and she frowned but nodded.

I saw Dean and John joining me and we greeted the crowd before moving to the back.

***

I ran my hand through my hair as I saw Robyn as soon as I opened my hotel room door. I should've known she wouldn't have just left...

"I told you.."

"I ain't leaving you can fucking call security if you want. They can drag me out of here. You're shutting me out and I don't even know what I done wrong." She shrugged and I sensed she was angry but I didn't care...

"Of course you don't know. You never know, its always the notches that aren't perfect for Rihanna. Their fault because you can't love, because you can't commit" I shook my head as I threw my gym bag on the nearby couch.

"What?" She frowned but I ignored her.

"I honestly thought that this was real. That you fucking loved me I wanted this so much I even fooled myself into believing I saw it in those fucking green eyes. But I guess now I know what Drake felt like right? Loving Rihanna but never being enough?"

I shook my head as I sat down feeling my emotions get the better of me. I was going to propose to her, have her be my wife..
"Why Robyn? Just tell me fucking why you would do this to us? After all these fucking months. I don't know why I'm even asking this" I shook my head as I laughed a bit in disbelief, despite my eyes glistening, that I hadn't noticed anything.

"I am telling you that I don't know what I did Joe.." She whispered as her eyes searched mine and for a second I felt my anger fading but it was back again due to the thoughts that had been building up over the last two weeks.

"You destroyed my life that's what you did Robyn"

"Why are you saying these things. I just don't understand Joe. You're hurting me, you're angry but you ain't telling me why" She croaked.

"Because you fucking used me! You missed the feeling of being loved, of having a guy who would do literally anything to be with you. I guess you got bored with Drake and figured what the hell let's go along with the stupid guy that jumps around in the ring.."

"Stop! I love you I don't know where this doubt is coming from. You're not giving me a chance to explain myself."

"My doubts? I saw it in your eyes ever since my suspension was over or maybe before. When I would tell you I loved you and you would frown or have to think before responding. "

"It was Jay. I told you I was confused but you took that all away because there.. "

"I heard what you said. What was it? You don't love me its all been just a fucking act huh? Who were you talking to? Jenn? Jenn know what a fucking fool the Samoan you claimed you stole your heart is. Or was it Drake? You two have a big laugh while getting drunk together? You know Jay told me about this shit but I believed that I wasn't being tested by Rihanna. That I wasn't just an experiment or some shit. "

"Jay? What did he say?"

"Its not them! Its what you said Robyn! " I screamed out making her jump but I was seeing fucking red.

" I fucking love you more than life itself but you won't ever change. I was foolish to believe I could be that guy for you. Cause I can't be what you need. I don't have time for fucking games. You're clearly still the woman that only cares about herself. "

"Stop saying those things please. I'm not playing any games. I love you Joe why don't you believe me when I say that? You're listening to what they say when you told me to block it out. Why you be doing that? You love me and I love you. We don't talk for a week and you are accusing me of things I could never do , you know I would never do!" She moved towards me as her tears fell.

"That's what I thought. Let me guess, you got high again? Drink too much? What, did you kiss Drake after the..." I felt a sting across my face and my jaw clenched as I stared down at her.

"Why are you doing this? You're hurting but I ain't gonna stay here if you're going to be like this. If you are going to tear me apart when I didn't do anything when I.. " she shook her head as she moved away from me.

"You did though. You didn't prove them wrong Robyn. I guess you can't help it. Its just who you are. You're not meant to have the happy ending that I envisioned us having so many times. You came into my life when I needed you most and now hopefully you will get out of it" I gazed away as I felt my tears falling while she quietly paced up and down .

"I don't know what I did but it feels like you want this to be the end but we have been through so much together. That's what you always say that we sort shit out so tell me what I done wrong so I can fix it. I know you mad and hurt I can see it but you ain't making sense please..." she mumbled as she roughly wiped her tears.

"How can you fix something you never wanted? Its over Robyn. You don't remember? Think about two weeks ago maybe it will come back to you if you weren't having too much fun at my expense. You got your few months with someone different , got to stick it to your company. That's what this was wasn't it? You didn't feel it then you saw how much Jay disliked the idea and decided let's stay with the love struck idiot. Lets make Jay realize that you aren't under his control.." my voice faded as I ran my hand over my face.

"Nothing to say?" I gave a small smile.

"I love you.. "

"You know I thought the problem with you was that you just needed the right guy that they didn't know how to handle you but its not any of them its you, you just string guys along cause even though you say you love me Robyn? You actually don't cause I guess the only one you are capable of loving is the guy who beats you.."

"Don't." She croaked and I moved towards her but stopped, knowing I didn't mean it but wanting to see the hurt that I felt.

"Just leave me alone Robyn." I shook my head and I saw her walk out as I knew she would.

Her feelings for me might have been an act but I knew they were real for him.

"I don't like him. I don't love him at all, its just an act and I couldn't care less"

"Woah man, I don't even know I mean that doesn't sound right, are you sure that's what she said?" Dean frowned.

"That's exactly what she said. Her voice..she said it confidently like there was no arguments. I picked up the phone heard laughing and shit. Heard her singing or whatever and then as everything died down she said it. Its been playing over and over in my head. " I whispered as those fucking words destroyed me.
It confused me because how blind was I?

"This is Rih she loves you. I mean I don't understand, what did she say? "

"It doesn't matter. I guess you were right she wasn't ready"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
35.8K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...