THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEAD...

By aprilbrookshire

Gianna is beautiful, popular and she hates her life. After her mom remarries, she has to deal with a new ste... More

THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - PROLOGUE
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 1
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 2
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 3
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 4
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 5
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 6
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 7
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 8
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 9
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 10
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 11
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 12
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 13
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 14
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 15
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 16
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 17
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 18
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 19
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 20
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 21
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 22
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 23
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 24
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 25
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 26
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 27
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 29
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 30
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 31 - CALEB'S POV
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 32
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 33
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 34
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 35
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 36
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 37
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 38
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 39
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 40
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 41
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 42
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 43
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 44
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 45
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 46
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 47
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 48
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 49
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 50
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 51
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 52
THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 53

THE BAD BOY AND THE CHEERLEADER - CHAPTER 28

217K 1.6K 209
By aprilbrookshire

**NOTE** MAKE SURE YOU READ YESTERDAY'S CHAPTER 27!!!!

***NOTE**** If the previous chapter 27 says PRIVATE to you:

IF YOU CLICK ON CHAPTER 27 AND IT SAYS 'PRIVATE', IT'S BECAUSE OF ALL THE BAD WORDS I USED.

CLICK ON 'BECOME A FAN' AND IT SHOULD LET YOU READ IT, IF IT SAYS 'PRIVATE'

OR CHANGE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WATTPAD ACCOUNT, TO MAKE YOURSELF OVER 18. ONE OR THE OTHER WILL HOPEFULLY WORK.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK THEM IN A COMMENT!

CHAPTER 28:

GIANNA'S POV:

When I wake up the next morning, my mouth feels dry. I must be dehydrated from drinking so much alcohol last night. I slowly open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I don't feel so bad. I don't think I'm going to throw up or anything. I wonder if I've missed ballet. I turn my head to the left to look at Caleb's alarm clock.

"You missed class," I hear Caleb say.

I turn my head all the way to the right to find Caleb propped up on one elbow, staring down at me. Was he watching me sleep? Why would he do that?

I groan, "My instructor is going to be pissed off."

Caleb shrugs one shoulder, "What can she do to you? Take away your favorite tutu?"

I laugh, placing one hand over my eyes, "We don't wear tutus in class. Only performances and only sometimes. Besides, you've never experienced the wrath of a little old Russian lady. She could even whip you into shape."

When Caleb is silent, I remove my hand from over my eyes to look at him. He has a thoughtful look on his face, "How do you feel?"

"Well, I haven't sat up yet, but I don't feel nauseous. I am dehydrated though," I start to sit up and he pushes me back down.

He hops out of bed, "Wait there. I'll get you some water and an aspirin."

"Thanks," I mumble. While he's gone, I think about last night. The last thing I remember was leaving the club. After that, nada. I hope I didn't embarrass myself.

Caleb comes back into the room and hands me a glass of water and an aspirin. I take the aspirin and down the whole glass of water. Caleb sits on the edge of the bed, giving me a weird look. He gets up, "I'll make some breakfast," he says while leaving the room.

If I had done something embarrassing, he would tell me, right? I couldn't see him missing an opportunity to tease me. I get up and feel a little dizzy. My head starts aching, but the aspirin should kick in soon. I grab my duffel bag and go into the bathroom. A shower will make me feel much better. And a good tooth brushing.

Thirty minutes later, I walk out to the kitchen and Caleb is already sitting at the table, eating. He motions for me to sit down, where he has already served me. He is still not acting like himself. He's too subdued.

"So anyways," I begin, "what did we do after the club?"

He looks up at me, "You don't remember?"

"I remember up until we left the club. After that, nothing. Why? Did something happen?" I am starting to get worried.

Caleb has a relieved look on his face, which is strange. "No, nothing happened. We came back here, we had a snack and you were tired, so you went to sleep."

"Oh. Well, from what I remembered, I had a good time. We'll have to do that again. Next time we'll invite some friends," I go back to eating my food. Caleb finishes eating before me and goes to take a shower and get ready. I clean up the mess in the kitchen while I'm waiting on him.

I'm sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels on TV when he comes back out. He has a big smile on his face. Well, that's an improvement. He sits next to me and pulls me onto his lap, giving me a kiss, "I'm glad you had fun last night. I had fun watching you have fun."

I get nervous, "Did I do anything stupid?"

"No. Nothing stupid," he reassures me.

I study his face for a few more moments. I swear something is up with him today, "Well, I'm glad you had fun too."

"What time do you have to be at Cece's house?" he asks, rubbing circles on my back with his thumb.

"Not for two more hours," I lay my head against his neck.

"Do you want to go for a walk?"

I look up at him, "Yeah. It's better than watching TV." I get up off of him and grab a pair of shoes from my bag in his room. We leisurely walk around his neighborhood for about an hour. He's sort of giving me a tour since all that I've seen of his neighborhood so far is the short walk between the parking garage and the apartment building. Caleb knows a lot of people in the neighborhood. A lot of girls. Grrr. He tells me that he's lived here since his parents divorced.

When we get back to the apartment, we have just enough time to make it to Jared and Cece's house. I grab my bag from Caleb's room. When I come back out to the living room, he is glaring at me, "What do you need that for?"

"Well," I say drolly, "I'll need pajamas to change into tonight and clothes to wear tomorrow."

"You'll be wearing those pajamas here tonight and changing into those clothes here tomorrow morning," he says confidently.

I'm holding my duffel bag over one shoulder, so I prop on hand on my hip, "Oh really? And since when do you tell me what to do?"

"You're my girlfriend. My place is wherever you are and vice versa," he crosses his arms over his chest. "And I really don't want to have a sleepover at Jared's house. Besides, I don't think he'd appreciate me sharing a bed with you and Cece."

I laugh, "You're right. He wouldn't. Fine, we'll come back here, but I still need to take my bag because it has my outfit for tonight."

He narrows his eyes, "Alright, I guess you'll need to take your bag."

"Jeez. Thanks for permission, master," I say sarcastically, but as soon as he turns around, I have a big grin on my face. Caleb is just too funny when he's possessive. I can't believe what he just said about his place being wherever I am. So sweet. I audibly sigh.

He turns around after opening the apartment door, "What are you smiling about?"

I quickly put on a stoic face, "Nothing."

"Uh-huh, sure. Let's go, princess," he motions for me to lead the way and locks the door behind us. He grabs my bag while I hit the elevator button to go down.

When we get to Jared and Cece's the whole crew is already there. Cece comes and gives me a hug, "Where were you this morning? You missed class!"

I look at her guiltily, "I had a bit of a hangover."

"What? You got drunk without me last night? How much did you drink? You never do that! Where was the party?" Cece just doesn't know how to ask one question at a time.

"Yes, I got drunk, but not at a party. At a club," I think I answered all of her questions.

"At a club? With who? Didn't you say that you weren't going to do that ever again? After you know what happened? Are you okay?" I think I need another aspirin.

"Don't worry, I was with Caleb," I tell her gently.

"Oh. Okay," she settles down. I guess that's a good enough answer for her.

Jared comes into the garage and immediately spots Caleb, sitting on the couch in the garage. Caleb smirks at him and Jared gets a sour look on his face, "God, what is he doing here again?"

"HE is my boyfriend and likes to watch us practice. Besides you guys bring your little girlfriends all the time, why can't I bring my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Whatever, just tell him to stay out of my way," Jared mumbles. What a big baby.

We practice for the next few hours and Caleb actually falls asleep. Either that or he is pretending to sleep to avoid talking to a girl that one of the guys brought. I like to think so. Good boy, ignoring that hoe.

After we are done practicing, a group of us go to Cece and Jared's family's restaurant. I love their parents. They are always eager to feed people and I'm one of their favorite people to feed. Afterwards, we go back to their house to change.

Cece rides with me and Caleb to the club that we're dancing at tonight. Club owners pay dancers like us to show up and add some excitement to their atmosphere. Thank god for those dancing competition reality shows on television. They really help crews like us find gigs by adding to our popularity.

We do the routine that we worked all afternoon on. Taye got the idea a couple weeks back for the routine while he was watching 'Braveheart'. We all have one side of our face painted blue and are all wearing at least one piece of plaid clothing. Cece and I have our hair plaited. We also put blue eyeshadow on our eyelid that is on the bare side of our face. She and I are both wearing red plaid skirts with black tank tops and black leggings underneath. Jared is wearing a red plaid hoodie and Taye is wearing red plaid cargo pants. All of the guys managed to find some clothing item that is red plaid, whether it be on their head, body or feet. Anything else anyone is wearing is black. The music we've chosen is an instrumental version of 'Bagpipes from Baghdad' by Eminem. Our routine consists of a lot of aggressive popping and locking, plus some breaking. The crowd loves it. Making our performances a little theatrical makes sure that the club bookers remember us and think to book us again.

Dante meets us at the club which must mean that he is really into Cece. I think I'll have to have a little talk with the boy, even if Jared already has.

After we are done performing, Caleb comes up and gives me a hug, "You did good, baby."

"I know," I say smugly.

"So it's like that is it? Little b-girl has a big dancing ego?" he teases.

"Yup. It's one thing that I always feel confident doing," I tell him.

He starts kissing my neck, "Do you want to go back to my place?"

Just then Cece bounces up to us, with Dante right behind, "Come on guys. I want to go home and wash this paint off my face."

"My mom is out of town, how about we go there?" Caleb suggests.

"No way. Jared would kill me, plus I need to change at my house," Cece says.

"My bag is at her place anyways," I remind Caleb.

He gets an annoyed look on his face, "Fine, we'll go there first."

Cece rides with Dante in his car, so it's just me and Caleb. I think Jared is about as interested in spending time with Caleb as Caleb is with him. When we get there, Jared and they guys don't show up the entire time Cece and I are showering and getting dressed. Cece and I grab beers out of the fridge and hang out in the living room with the guys.

When Jared and the guys show up, we are both sitting on the guys' laps. Cece quickly jumps off Dante. I start laughing at her. I'll sit on my man's lap if I want to. Jared isn't the boss of me. Following the guys into the house is a group of six girls. Stupid girls. I don't know them and I don't want to know them. Cece and I always get annoyed when they bring girls like this home from the club. The kind that screech when they're drunk instead of talking in normal tones. They need to learn to use their inside voices. Basically, they act like complete idiots. They like to say 'oh my god' every other sentence. Cece and I call them OMG girls. At least the guys will get some. They usually do when they bring these types home.

"Oh my god! Caleb!" one of the idiots screeches.

"Damn," I hear Caleb mumble.

The idiot comes over and plops down next to Caleb. Hello! I'm sitting on his lap! No matter how close you move next to him, I'm still closer.

"Caleb! Where have you been? You never called me! I thought we had something special!" idiot needs to shut her trap.

"Oh, um. Hey, um . . ." Caleb's discomfort is the only funny thing in this situation. He glances at me and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What's the matter, Caleb? Are you feeling alright?" idiot actually has the nerve to place her hand on my man's forehead, as if to check to see if he has a fever.

I grab her wrist and remove it, "Nothing's wrong with him except for the fact that while his girlfriend is sitting on his lap, some one night stand from his past shows up and he can't even remember her name."

"Oh my god! You did not just talk to me like that! I'll have you know that Caleb and I spent a beautiful night together! It was magical!" the idiot can screech and whine at the same time. Talented.

"Caleb, baby?" I say sweetly.

"Yes Gianna?"

"What's this id-, I mean girl's name?" I'm still using a sweet voice.

"Hell if I know," he shrugs.

I bite back my laughter as the girl starts to look enraged. She swiftly stands up and stomps over to her OMG posse. First thing I hear her say to them is, "Oh my God! . . ." Blah. Blah. Screech!

At the end of her spiel, the volume in the room turns up. All of the OMG girls are trying to screech over each other in outrage and reassure Caleb's ex-idiot that she is the best, most beautiful, better than me and doesn't need a guy like Caleb in her life. They totally remind me of that Pink song, 'Stupid Girls'.

Caleb is shaking in silent laughter. I can't take it anymore, "That's it! Caleb and I are out of here!"

"Don't leave me, Gianna! Take me with you!" Cece shouts dramatically.

While Jared is in the shower, Cece and I grab our things and sneak out with the guys. We run out of the house laughing as we see one girl stumble into another in a drunk mess. It causes them to all start to tumble like dominos.

Jared is going to be so pissed when Cece doesn't come home tonight, but he'll cover for her with their parents. He's a good brother like that.

We mostly just chill the rest of the night at Caleb's mom's apartment. When Cece uses the restroom, I verbally pounce on Dante. I let him know that Cece started the night as a virgin and she better end it that way. No deflowering on my watch. During our little chat, Caleb just looks up at the ceiling like he has nothing to do with the conversation, all but whistling to himself. Dante is a good sport. I think Taye may have already given him the 'respect Cece' talk.

The next morning, Dante takes Cece home and I warn him to drop her off at the curb and run. Beware Jared. Caleb makes me breakfast again and I clean up afterwards. It's homey.

After breakfast, Caleb says, "How would you feel about doing number 5 today?"

"Tattoo?" I ask nervously.

"Only if you want to. It's sort of an important decision," Caleb says seriously.

I think for a few moments, "I'm ready. I'm sure."

Caleb smiles, "Then it's a good thing I brought the sketch, isn't it?"

We go to Donna's shop and several hours later, I have a two and a half inch tattoo on my hip of a boom box with wings. Caleb plans on licking it along with my belly button ring once they're both completely healed. I think I can safely say that anything I get done at Donna's shop will end up being licked by Caleb.

****************************

YOU LIKEY????

COMMENT!

VOTE!

THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 47
Jaime Alexander is a normal high school student, she gets good grades but not a nerd. She's part of the cheer leading squad and a dance team. She's h...
204K 3.4K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
111K 2.1K 46
After finishing a semester at University Gianna looks to get some practical experience to help her with her goal of becoming a childhood educator. Th...
7.3M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...