Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Ten

30.2K 781 266
By cakeyree

|Icy|

"The meeting is tomorrow and I'm leaving Yoshi in charge so y'all report to him. Y'all niggas understand," I asked the corner boys. We had been at the trap discussing a few procedures before I left for my two week vacation. I needed everything in order starting with my money and drugs.

"Yea!"

"Iight then y'all go enjoy the rest of ya day off, but be ready to work tomorrow." They nodded their heads and left the trap. Yoshi and Kree followed me to DJ's old office  which was my new one. I sat in the comfortable wheely recliner chair as Yoshi pulled out a bag of Purp.

I sat up in my chair 'cause this just what I needed. Kree took a seat on the sofa while Yoshi sat in a chair across from me. I opened my drawer to my desk and pulled three cigars out, handing one to Kree and one to Yoshi and the last one for myself.

"Preciate it homie, imma roll up next time,"Kree said as he took the cigars out the pack and empty the nicotine out of it. I mugged him because I know and he knows that he ain't gon' do shit. Two things Kree don't do is buy weed and roll it. His do's and don'ts were far from my mind as I lit my blunt up and placed it between my lips.

When I inhaled it felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off my shoulders. I leaned back in my chair as Kree and Yoshi discussed the plan while I was away. I was feeling good and all I wanted was some nice ass lips wrapped around my dick.

"Yo Ice my nigga, is there any commands you need to tell Yoshi 'fore we dip up outta here, "Kree asked. I frowned at him because he always fucking a nigga fantasy up. I swear it's like he know when to bother me. He shrugged at him and pointed to Yoshi. I sat up in the chair and took a puff from my blunt.

"Oh yea, uhh I need you to check in on Mónéy everyday and make sho' she straight and all'at shit while we away. Can't have her ass spazzing on me when I get back fa the lil shit."

"Mónéy? You mean Dee's lil sister Mónéy?" I frowned at him and gave him a 'the fuck' look because he know that's the only Mónéy we know.

"Nahh I'm talm 'bout the bitch who makes them carpets, nigga of course DJ lil sister." He shared a look with Kree and they started cracking up. I just sat there confused because cause I ain't find shit funny.

"Damn let a nigga in on the joke, fuck." They stopped laughing and shook their heads. I knew exactly what they was thinking, but they wrong as fuck. Mónéy mean ass ain't never gone let me get up in it and destroy her, but that's cool, daddy got other hoes for that.

"Man y'all niggas be wilding but look let me get back to this crib 'fore Mona annoy the fuck outta ha."

"Wait, hold up. You got shawty at ya crib," Yoshi questioned. I try to ignore him ass I got out my chair with my blunt in my mouth, but Kree fucked it up as usual. I swear I don't know why I fucked with these niggas.

"Nigga yea she been there fa 'bout a good two and a half weeks." Yoshi burst out laughing and Kree joined in. These niggas was irritating the fuck outta and they were blowing my high.

"Man get the fuck out, both of y'all goofy ass niggas." They took me for a joke but I was dead ass serious. This was the only time I could get high today and they dumb ass was fucking it up talking about Mónéy's irrelevant ass.

"Aha, this nigga big mad or lil mad," Kree asked as he got up from the couch holding his pants. Yoshi stood from the chair and stretched. I looked at my Rollie on my wrist and noticed it was almost two o'clock. Mona and Mónéy probably killing each other up in there. Just the thought of that made me laugh, both of 'em crazy but my money would definitely go on Mónéy.

After dapping Yoshi down and telling Kree I'd meet him outside I walked back to my desk and grabbed a plastic bag. I pulled out four stack and slipped it in the bag. I locked up my office and walked out the trap. When I got to my car I saw Kree ass knocked out, I laughed 'cause the weed always put him on his ass.

"Nigga wake that ass up," I yelled blowing my horn causing Kree to jump up with his .380 gripped tightly in his hand. I chuckled to myself because this nigga looked stupid ass fuck.

"Man fuck you," he groaned and closed his eyes again. I shook my head and slid into my Ferrari and drove to my house. As I drove I could feel my eyes get droopy. I need some fucking sleep. Minutes of driving and we finally arrived at my crib. Kree had woken up by then but I was tired as shit. I got out the car and staggered behind Kree to my front door.

When I walked inside Mona was asleep while Mónéy sat on the couch watching TV. I noticed the wine bottle and the two flutes, I grew annoyed at the fact that Mónéy was being hard headed. Kree walked over to Mónéy and hugged her. She giggled and hugged him back. I rolled my eyes and walked to where they were seated.

"Wadduhp Mónéy, y'all had fun?" She just shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention back to Kree, who was waking Mona up. Mona sat up and stretched and looked around the room at everybody. Once she saw Kree she rolled her eyes and got up from the couch. She slipped into her shoes and waved to me and Mónéy and left. I looked at Kree and laughed. He flipped me off and got up from the couch.

"Shit ain't funny, she just mad 'cause I fucked ole girl." I shook my head and dapped him down.

"Yo, whatever man that's yo problem but look we gotta meet at the trap early tomorrow morning before going to the airport so be on yo shit and wake up early." Kree shook his head and tried to hug me but I pushed his childish ass back.

"Get the fuck on with that gay shit, bruh. Kree laughed and I could hear Mónéy chucking from the sofa. I dapped him up before he left. Now it was just me and Mónéy, which wasn't a good combination at all.

I walked to the kitchen and fixed me some beef Ramen noodles. Every drug dealer should have a pantry full of these. I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer and walked to the pantry and grabbed a few snacks. A nigga had the munchies like a motherfucker and I needed to eat.

After my food was finished I sat at the table and got my grub on. Noodles never tasted so good to me. I was enjoying the fuck outta my food til the She-Devil walked in. Her hair was no longer a mess, she had wore it two twist. I found myself staring her over but quickly looked away once I saw her mugging me.

"Problem," she asked walking to the refrigerator. I sighed and finished eating my noodles while she scanned my freezer for food. I guess she ain't see shit in there because she slammed it shut and took a seat across the table from me. No bitch ever intimidated me before, but the way Mónéy was staring at me while I ate creeped me out. I stop eating and looked up at her, matching her gaze.

"Some'um you need to get off ya chest, shawty." She just shrugged and leaned forward putting her elbows on the table. I was getting real irritated with her funky ass attitude. She needed some dick in her life and maybe then she wouldn't be such a bitch about everything. I ate the rest of my food all while her annoying ass watched. I was about to offer her some but the doorbell rang. I looked towards the den then back at Mónéy, she just shrugged.

"Why you looking over hea' this ain't my house, remember," she said rolling her neck. I shook my head and walked to the den. Who ever the fuck this is, about to get cursed out. One thing I hate is unannounced visitors. I looked on my tv screen to my surveillance camera and saw my sister and one of her friends I used to fuck with. They bang on the door like the police then they made a beat on my front door. I shook my head at their immature ass then went to open the door.

As soon as the door open my sister jumped into my arms. I playfully pushed her short ass off me and she threw her set up on me. I laughed then hugged my baby sister. My sister lives on college campus way in Alabama and I barely see her childish ass. I mean I do miss her but I'm glad she don't live in New Orleans no more. All this shit happening I don't need her or my moms getting into this shit.

"I missed you so much big head," she said as she mushed me in the head.

"I missed you too ugly." She giggled and pushed me aside leaving her bags at the door for me to get. I shook my head as I watched her walk in the den. I grabbed her a few of her bags and sat 'em in front the door. I got this strange feeling that somebody was watching so I looked up to see my sister's friend Asia biting bottom her lip and eyeing me. I winked her way and finished bringing the rest of the bags inside.

______________

|Mónéy|

"Ty you got anything in hea' to eat 'cause them plane peanuts didn't fill me up at all," a female voice called from the den. I fixed myself up the best way I could 'cause I heard footsteps coming my way. I ain't in competition with none of Icy's bitches but I be damned if I give them hoes something to say about me.

"Lawd I'm hungry like a dog I hope you got some'um go-," She stopped mid sentence once she seen me at the table and smiled. I looked her up and down then turned my attention to the tv that sat on the wall of the kitchen. Icy walked in the kitchen with another girl following him. I can't even lie these bitches were real pretty. I give the nigga that, he got a lil taste I guess. He looked over at me and saw the mug on my face then shook his head and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Uhmm ok well I'm Danaë, Tyree's sister so yea." I shifted in my seat as everyone around chuckled and giggled. No lie I felt some type of way for jumping to conclusions, but shidd you never know with Icy.

"Oh hey I'm Mónéy." She gave me a sincere smile that made me feel a little better but the other girl stood there sizing me up. I knew she wasn't his sister because she was too mad for no reason. "Are you his sister too,"I asked looking over at her. Everyone in the room turned around to face her. She put on a fake smile before speaking.

"Oh no actually I'm not. Me and Icy been fucking off and on for about.......I'd say since I was sixteen." I looked her up and down then nodded my head. This bitch was true trash, but I'm not gone judge her 'cause she fucked Icy.

"Aha y'all wilding, but look I got shit to do so y'all have fun, but not too much fun 'cause Mónéy just got out the hospital. She can't drink or smoke nunthn so don't give it to her. The guest room is upstairs to the right and Nae you know where yo room at. Don't go in my room, ion want no niggas over hea', and don't get the cops called over hea'," Icy said before walking out the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at him.

After the front door closed Danaë looked over at her friend and they shared a look. I was confused at first but once I heard Icy's car pull out the driveway, they squealed and jumped up and down. I covered my ears and laughed at them. These bitches were so childish, that it was funny. I watched as they danced around all happy and shit, until they were out of breath.

"Uh thank God his ass gone. Thought that nigga would never leave," Danaë said breathing heavily.

"Right, but what's the move for the day. I know we ain't 'bout to sit in here and babysit fa two weeks." I mugged the girl and rolled my eyes. I know damn well Icy didn't tell theses bitches to watch me, I swear next time I see him imma fuck him up.

"Bitch chill the girl is sitting right in front of us." Danaë turned to me and smiled. "So Mónéy I heard my brother say you was in the hospital, what for tho." I took a deep breath and thought of a lie to tell but my mind was going blank.

"Uh well I was kidnapped and held hostage for a few days without eating or drinking." Danaë looked at her friend then they bursted into laughter. I was getting pissed off because I had no idea what they were laughing at but I ain't find shit funny. "What's so funny?"

"You," Asia said. I was about to let her ass have it but Danaë stepped in.

"Girl nothing, I mean is that story true?" I felt real insulted at this point so I got up from the table and left out the kitchen. As I walked away I heard Asia laughing up a storm. That bitch had just got put on my shit list. I walked to the spare bedroom where I had been staying, and got into bed and fell asleep.

____________

|Icy|

"You could kill that attitude I ain't come hea' fa dat," I said as I sat on one of my hoes couch in her living room. I had decided to come over here to Britney's house for some top and to fuck but she had a nasty ass attitude. I was real tired of these bitches and they attitudes today.

"Nigga fuck you, I ain't got no attitude. You the one whose been M.I.A. for the past two and a half weeks and now today you choose to show up, boy bye." I rubbed my temples and leaned back on her couch. Britney loved to talk and fuss but God ain't give her that mouth for that reason, he gave it to her so she could suck the skin off my shit but like always she had other plans.

"And we ain't fucking so if that's what ya came here for then ya might as well go back to that hoe you been with for them two weeks you wasn't hea'."

"Man be cool wit' all'at, you being a real bitch right na."

"A bitch?! Nigga do you wanna get cut or should I shoot you?"

"Britney shut that shit up. Don't you ever in yo short ass life threat me. I'll fuck yo ass up."

"Nigga you ain't gon fuck shit up so stop all'at." I grimaced at her and got up from the couch. She hopped up and stood in front of me blocking my way. I knew her ass wanted some dick, I don't know why she plays so hard to get.

"Where you going Icy, huh. You came over hea' fa one reason and you know damn well you ain't leaving til you get it." I smirked down at her and she took my hand and put it on her ass. I gripped a handful of it causing her to bite her lip. She wrapped her arms around my neck then jumped into my arms. I shifted her body higher and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Damn baby I missed you so much," Britney moaned placing soft kisses on my neck. Britney respected the "no kissing on the lips" rule, that's one of the reasons why I fucked with her.

"Mhmm." I walked into her bedroom and placed her feet on the floor. She undressed and I watched as she stripped out her shorts and half shirt seductively. Britney had a nice ass body, one of the best I've seen in a minute but I would never cuff her. Neither one of us were ready for something serious.

I sat on the edge of the bed as I watched her climb on top of the dresser and undid her bra and slid her panties off. She slid two fingers into her pink, glistening pussy, and when she pulled they out her fingers were dripping went. I could fell my dick rise up so I got up from up from the edge of the bed and walked towards her. Once I got close enough to her I started to massage her titties. She moaned loudly with her fingers dug deep inside of her, Britney was a straight freak.

"You gon' ride this dick real good," I whispered in her ear. She panted and licked the side of my neck. I removed her fingers from her pussy and pinched her clit. She bit her lip and let out a gasp.

"Ooooh Ice stop playing wit' me and gimme that dick now," she moaned tugging at my belt. I smirked to myself and let my pants fall to my ankle. I grabbed a condom from the dresser, then rolled it down on my dick before pushing it up into her. She gasped, gripped my arms, and digged her nails into my skin. I lift her hips up off the desk, then gave her everything she asked for---thick dick and waves of orgasms. I watched Britney as she threw her head back and closes her eyes. I felt her pussy grip the fuck outta my dick and her moans become louder. I picked my pace up and speed-fucked her.

"Oh my........damn Ice baby don't s-stop, nigga don't f-fuckin stop." I chuckled as sweat dripped from my forehead and fell onto her body. She wrapped ger arms around my neck and I push my dick farther inside her. Britney's body started shaking outta control and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. At that point I knew her ass had came. I could feel that shit through the fucking condom and it felt good as fuck.

"Damn girl," I grunted as she continued to cum. Britney sucked on my earlobe and kissed my neck. She closed her eyes and moved her hips around causing my dick to swell inside her. I grunted again as I felt my nut creeping up. I thrusted roughly into her over and over again until she came again, staining and gushing all over my dick. That sent me into over drive and I flooded the condom with a thick nut. I backed away from Britney, who sat on the dresser trying to get her breathing right. I ain't even finna lie I was outta breath too.

I laid back on the bed as my chest went up and down. Britney came and laid beside me and gripped my dick in her hand. I looked at her and she winked. I smirked as I reached my hand over her and slip two fingers inside her causing her to bite her bottom lip. I flicked her clit while I fingered inside her slippery cunt.

"Open ya legs so I could fuck yo antsy ass up." She moaned loudly and spread her legs wider for me. I hovered over her and she grabbed my dick and placed it at her entrance. I roughly slid up in her causing her to scream, then I eased all the way out of her then back in. Britney was whimper now as I teased her ass. My tip drill her slit and I eased back so I could watch her pussy milk the head. I plunged back in roughly then started long stroking her. I started thrusting harder and I could feel her pussy clamping around my dick. I gripped her hips and pounded into her 'til she came all over my dick. I thrusted a few more times then pulled out of her before nutting on her sheets.

She groaned and pushed me to the side before crawling to the top of the bed and pulling the covers over her body. I knew she was KO'd and I don't blame her. My dick made all the hoes tired. I walked to the bathroom and washed my dick off, then put my clothes back on. I was real reluctant to go back to my own damn crib 'cause I ain't wanna deal with Mónéy, but shidd that's my fucking house. I hopped in my car and sped towards my house.

__________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Questions

1. Y'all think Icy's sister Danaë and her friend Asia will be a problem?

* First sex scene, y'all like it or nahh? I don't care if y'all do or don't just know there's more to come..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 113 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zharia has always had the short end of the stick. At a young age she took on the role of a provider because her own mother...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
95.7K 2.1K 26
16 Year old essence and her brother grew up in an abusive home when her mother got addicted to drugs and had different men running in and out of thei...
90.6K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕