Supernatural Boarding School...

By Mokita

Story = completed ✅ The life of a teenager is never easy. Especially when you are the only existing female va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Short Stories
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Be prepared...
Chapter 93
PUBLISHED

Chapter 71

28.4K 625 153
By Mokita

Note: Wow you’ve been reading this story for a long time now! Don’t forget to message, comment and vote to let me know what you think. :)

Since you’ve stuck with me for so long already, I guess you must love the characters as much as I do! Please help me get some money to continue writing! I’ve got 5 books planned out in my head, but I need some money in order to make time to keep up my writing.

Help me by ordering the printed version of this book! The book is only $16.99!

You can order it by using this link: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

The link for Amazon is way too long, so message me to get it, okay? :)

Thank for the love and support, you guys keep me going when times are hard. :D

========

 Demona's point of view

When I crashed into Simon and heard Eros slam the door behind me, I strangely didn’t feel like crying. Eros had shut off the bond, as was to be expected. Simon was trembling like a leaf and his eyes were brimming with tears. He picked up my coat and draped it around me so that I was no longer showing so much skin. I drew it around me and shuddered.

“So…” I started, my voice sounding pretty stable in the light of everything that had happened.

Simon put a hand at the small of my back and urged me forward. I walked along, noticing we were going in the direction of my dorm.

“You’re plan worked,” I told Simon, not knowing what I could say to make this better. I had done something horrible, obviously, but I’d also given Eros his freedom back. I had no idea if Eros had realized what him passing the test yet, but I was sure he’d eventually be happy. If he would forgive me, I didn’t know. He’d been so angry at me… Simon however – his feelings were not just fury and resentment, but there was so much confusion, grief, so many undetectable emotions…

“This was not my plan,” Simon spat. “This was all you.”

“I know.” I sighed. “But it worked.”

We were in front of my dorm now and Simon pulled my keys out of his pocket. I was lucky he’d had the foresight to bring them, since my roommates weren’t in. It was the night of the full moon. Once the door was open, Simon handed me the keys and turned away from me.

“You’re not coming inside to talk?” I asked surprised. Surely me making out with Eros and him texting with Amy meant we needed to do some serious talking?

He turned around and looked me square in the eye. “I don’t want to talk to you, not now. I’m not sure when I will.”

“Sime…” I started towards him, but he moved away from me. Suddenly, I got mad. I wasn’t like I was the only one here who’d done something wrong. “Even if you don’t want to talk, I do and I think I deserve an explanation about Amy.”

“No, you don’t.”

I blinked in shock. I’d never heard Simon’s voice turn this cold and unfeeling. Nor had his eyes ever been this emotionless. The tears were gone.

“I sent a few flirty texts to a girl,” Simon started with a sigh. “I get why you’re mad about that, but you just took taking revenge to a whole new level. You cheated on me Demona.”

“Erm – no, I didn’t,” I argued. “I tested him, just like you wanted me to.”

“You know that’s bullshit.” Simon was starting to walk away again. “Yes, you tested him and yes Demona, it worked. But you kissed him, let him feel you up, you…” I could feel him struggling with keeping the sorrow and revulsion down. “You were on his bed. And all that because you wanted to make me feel as bad as you did this morning. Mission accomplished, Dem – only I feel so much worse than you do. Congratulations, for the first time ever I’m not sure I can forgive you for what you did.”

With that he left me alone in the hallway; I clenched my first until my keys were cutting into my flesh. Dumbfounded, I walked into my dorm and sat down on the couch.

Had I really cheated on Simon? I didn’t feel like I had – I’d done it to test Eros and sure, Simon was right, also to ensure a little payback for Amy. Turned out “a little payback” had turned into a full-blown revenge that may not have been completely justified. I’d done a lot of stupid things in my life, and I’d had fights with pretty much everyone I knew, but I’d never felt this hopeless about the outcome. Simon was so understanding, so forgiving – and he had to be, with me for a girlfriend. But now… was I even still his girlfriend? Had I crossed the line so far that the damage was irreparable?

I refused to believe that – Simon had been able to feel everything that had happened between me and Eros, after all. And while I had to admit it had all been pretty arousing, it had also felt wrong. I’d been putting on an act, using my rage and the focus on my goal to cover up any feelings that might’ve tipped Eros off too early. I was sure Simon had picked up on it though… He had to realize that kissing Eros hadn’t felt anything like kissing him.

The thing was… I wasn’t sure why it had felt wrong. I liked to think it was because I loved Simon and only being with him felt natural and right. Somehow, I doubted the answer was that straightforward. It more likely had something to do with the fact that I felt guilty as hell for leading Eros on once more after he’d been such a great friend to me. I’d screwed him over yet again. Maybe… maybe it had also felt wrong because Simon had been yelling at me inside my head. I’d heard him yelling “no!” over and over again like he was standing right next to me.

As hard as it was for me to admit, I knew Eros had been right all along. I did have feelings for him. It was not the same as with Simon though. With Simon, I knew he was right for me, that he forced me to be reasonable sometimes, that he was a constant source of calming feelings. I needed him to balance me. Eros however… that was completely different. He was more like me: erratic, spontaneous, provocative. Yet he also had a very sweet and protective streak. In the past weeks, I’d really come to realize I wouldn’t know what to do without him. Then again, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I lost Simon either.

I was a mess.

There was one thing I knew though: if I didn’t try to get to Simon now – right now – there was no way of knowing what he was going to do.  So I got dressed and hurried over to his room. I knew he wouldn’t answer the door, nor would his roommates, so I just sat in front of his door, waiting until he cracked and wanted to talk to me. I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. It might be a while.

“Are you asleep?” a hushed voice sounded near my ear, startling me out of my slumber.

“Huh?” I looked up, rubbing my eyes.

Kevin was standing over me with a lopsided smile on his face. “You do realize you’re dozing off in a hallway, way after curfew?”

I checked my phone for the time and grunted. I took Kevin’s outstretched hand and let him hurl me to my feet. I arched my painful back and stretched my stiff legs – I’d been sitting on the cold floor for far too long.

“Are you okay?” Kevin asked, looking worried. He pointed at the door I’d been sitting next to. “This is Simon’s dorm, right? Why won’t he just let you in?”

I grunted. “We’re not exactly on speaking terms. Thought I’d wait till he cracked, but turns out he’s got more resolve than I expected.”

“What did you do?” Kevin asked with a frown.

I sighed. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Fair enough,” he said. “Can I at least invite you in for some hot cocoa?”

I hesitated for a moment, but then I shrugged. “Why not?”

“It’s not far,” Kevin joked, opening the door for me. I remembered the night of the dance when he’d made Simon angrier than I’d ever seen him. God, it really seemed like ages ago. I’d seen Simon angrier than that a few times now. Tonight was by far the worst of it.

“You look like you could use something warm and sugary to cheer you up,” Kevin commented softly when he saw my sullen face. “You go make yourself comfortable on the couch and I’ll be back soon with the drinks – I’ve got everything to make them in my bedroom.”

I sat down on the lush beige couch and looked around the room. The walls were off-white and there was a big wooden table pushed against one of them, holding a whole lot of crap. There were two couches facing a small flat screen-TV and one wooden chair with coats hanging over it. There wasn’t a coat rack, obviously.

“There we go.” Kevin came in with two huge mugs filled with steaming chocolate. When he handed one to me, I saw the little marshmallows floating on the surface.

“You’re a god,” I told him gratefully, taking a sip and searing my tong – I always started drinking way too early.

“Don’t I know it,” said Kevin. “Now – what do you want to do? Watch some TV?”

I shrugged, warming my hands on my cup. He turned on the TV and soon we were laughing out loud at some lame MTV series.

When there was a break, Kevin turned to me. “So… are you and Simon still together?”

I grunted and looked down at my half-empty mug. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Sorry,” Kevin said quickly. “Just asking. I’m kinda worried about you, you know. I heard a rumor you’ve been thrown out of Eric’ room in your underwear earlier today.”

I looked up in surprise. “Someone saw that?”

Kevin’s eyes went wide. “It’s true? Jeez, and to think I’ve been telling people you’d never be in a situation like that.”

I managed a chocked laugh. “I wish that was true – keep telling people that, though!”

“I’ve always wondered why you hang out with Eric,” Kevin mused.

“May I remind you, you’re in his crew too,” I shot back. This conversation was starting to get weird.

“Sure, but I’m not friends with him, obviously.” He looked at me almost shyly. “Did he ever tell you how he came to greet you on your arrival at the school?”

“Huh?” I sat up straight and put down my mug. “What do you mean – how do you know about that?”

“He never told you that he claimed you?” Kevin asked, shaking his head. “What am I saying… of course he didn’t.”

“Now you have to tell me,” I almost pleaded. “What does that mean, claim me?”

Kevin shifted slightly so that he could look at me better. “Well, whenever a new student arrives, Eric gets tipped off by the women manning the front desk. I don’t know why she does that…”

Mind control – I was sure of it.

“Anyway, Eric, I and the other guys always go check the new student out if it’s a girl. One of us gets to go out into the parking lot and offer their help – if the girl’s cute that is. Otherwise, we just leave and go have a drink or something.”

“That’s awful,” I said. “You just judge people on their looks like that?”

Kevin shrugged. “At first, yeah. There’s a lot to tell about a person by the way they look, you know. I remember you were wearing this huge green sweater and juggling with too many bags for such a little girl. You looked so cute with your hair all messy from the car ride, yet there also was this fierce look about you…” He looked away shyly. “I have to admit: I was the first to try and claim you.”

“What’s claiming?” I asked again. Kevin was acting a little too flirty and shy for my taste, but I had to hear the rest of the story.

“It means that for three whole weeks, no one can ask the girl out, flirt with her, nothing like that. Except for the person who claimed her, of course.”

I couldn’t help but get angry about that. “So you just decide about a girl in a split second? And you even go so far as to lay down rules to the other guys?”

“Chill, Demona – it’s all something Eric came up with, not me.” Kevin put a hand on my leg. “I see now that it’s a horrible thing to do, I really do.”

“So let me guess – Eros claimed me?” I shook my head. I should’ve known.

“Yeah, he did. That’s why I got the black eye when I asked you to the dance.” He chuckled. “The three weeks weren’t over yet.”

“Right!” I realized. “I totally forgot that happened!”

I still didn’t approve of the back eye, but I couldn’t be mad at Eros for claiming me. With the bond and everything… If the roles had been reversed and I’d been some traumatized mind controlling popular vampire, and I’d seen Eros walk into the parking lot, I’d have claimed him too. Hell, maybe I’d even have punched a girl that asked him out – I sure would like to hit Amy in the face, proving I was a slightly violent person. Scratch that – a very violent person.

“I keep thinking about that first time I saw you,” Kevin whispered, leaning closer. “If I’d had the guts to stand up to Eric and just go meet you, maybe we’d have been friends instead of you and him.”

“No, you’d be dead,” I said lightly. He was getting a bit too close, but there was nowhere to go if I didn’t actually want to get up from the couch.

“We could be friends now, you know.” He stroked my face with his right hand, the other on my knee. “Great friends, even.”

I shifted uncomfortable and tried to shake him off. “Look, Kevin-”

I was silenced by his lips being pressed against mine. Startled, I struggled against him, breaking the kiss. Hedidn’t let go of me though – he held my wrists in his hands, squeezing hard.

It was that moment that Eros chose to turn the bond back on, while Simon suddenly tuned into me again, alarmed by my erratic feelings. Great – now I had them to deal with too. Like I couldn’t handle Kevin by myself.

“Let go of me,” I told Kevin sternly. “I don’t know what you want from me, but stop it already.”

He grinned – there wasn’t a trace of the sweet and shy guy I’d seen just minutes ago. “Come on now, Demona… You let Eric and Simon have turns with you, but you won’t let me have a go?” He leaned closer, pressing his lips to mine again. “You don’t have to pretend to be hard to get for me – I know you’re easy. I don’t mind; I like it.”

When he let go of one of my wrists and moved his hand to my breast, I knew what I had to go. First, I grabbed his hair and yanked as hard as I could, making him grunt. I then threw myself sideways so that I toppled off the couch, accidently knocking my head against them table. Kevin had lost his grip, but I’d lost my clear head – there were black splotches in my vision and my head was throbbing.

While I tried to get up, I felt Eros and Simon panicking in my head. I really couldn’t use their concern now – not if I wanted to get out of here fast. So I pushed them away from me, trying very hard to shut them out of my mind.

When I felt Kevin grab my hair, my panic somehow made me stronger – I could feel Eros’ and Simon’s presence in my mind getting less. I used my nails to scratch Kevin’s arms, making sure I really dug into the skin. He yelped and gave me such a hard push I sprawled on the floor. When I hit my head yet again, walls shot up in my mind, just when my vision blurred so much I couldn’t see Kevin anymore. I could feel him though – he was on top of me, legs on either side of my hips. His legs weren’t all I could feel, but I refused to think about what was in between, even though it was pressing up against me. When I didn’t hear Eros and Simon yelling in my head, I realized they were gone – I’d pushed them out!

“You don’t have to play hard to get with me,” Kevin whispered in my ear. “And there’s no need to scream – I made sure my roommates can’t hear us. Why do you think I went to my room earlier?”

Crap – he must have drugged them or something! I realized. Surely a witch friend of his has some herbs that can make someone oblivious to hearing screams!

“Just co-operate, we can have some fun together.” He held my wrists above my head with one of his hands and used the other to pull up my shirt so that my bra was showing. “Nice…” He was breathing hard now, making me feel dirty all over.

With a loud battle cry, I rolled over so I was now on my stomach. It didn’t do me much good, but at least he wouldn’t be able to touch my breasts. He’d lost his grip on me, so I could now fight him off – which turned out to be pretty hard from the position I was in.

Suddenly, I heard a loud bang and Kevin was being pulled off of me.

“Demona, are you okay?” Simon was standing over me, worry all over his face. It was so strange to not be able to feel his worry as well…

I got up and rubbed my head. I felt a little shaken, but Kevin hadn’t done any real damage. When I looked around to see where Kevin was now, I caught Eros’ eye. He had Kevin in a strong grip.

“Hold him,” I commanded.

Eros nodded, stepping slightly to the side so that he wasn’t blocking Kevin’s body anymore, but still holding him firmly against the wall. Somehow, even without the bond Eros knew what I was going to do. I stalked up to Kevin and put my hand in his crotch. His hard-on was gone, but when I rubbed a little, I could feel it coming up again.

“Really,” I hissed. “This is what turns you on? Being pressing against the wall by a guy while a girl touches you?”

Without further warning, I squeezed so hard that Kevin actually screamed out in pain.

“What, you don’t like it rough?” Eros asked with a dangerous look in his eye.

I let go of Kevin and turned to walk away. Then I thought better of it and faced him again. In a swift motion, I kneed him in the groin and then hit him in the stomach. It actually hurt my hand a little. Ignoring Kevin’s yells and his bloodshot, teary eyes, I looked at Eros.

“Would you like to do the honors and give him another black eye?” I asked sweetly. “It looked so good on him last time.”

“I thought you’d never ask.” Eros let Kevin go, who fell to the floor, his hands covering his groin. Eros pulled back his arm and then punched Kevin so hard in the face that he fell down on the floor much like I had earlier.

“I think this’ll do,” I decided with a last look at the guy that had harassed me. “Well, as far as corporal punishment goes.”

From behind me, two arms wrapped around me and I felt Simon press his face in my hair. I turned around in his embrace and held him tightly for a moment. The bond started working again, his relief flooding over me.

“You shut the bond off,” he said, his voice breaking. “I didn’t know what was happening to you anymore…”

“I’m fine now,” I loosened my grip on Simon, but kept one arm around him. “Thanks to the two of you.”

“I never say no to hitting this douche bag,” Eros spat. “But Demona…” His voice turned kind now. “Are you really all right? What did he do to you?” Our bond was going strong as well, worry swirling around me.

I rubbed my head. “He didn’t have a chance to do much before you came barging in. But I was doing a crap job at fighting him off, I must admit.” I sighed. “Can we go now? I don’t want to be anywhere near him anymore.”

“Of course,” Simon agreed, steering me out of the room. “Let’s go to the principal.”

I stepped into the hallway. “Why would we do that?”

“To report this, obviously.”

I laughed without humor. “I don’t think putting him in detention will do much good. I’ve got another idea.”

“But-” Simon sputtered.

Eros interrupted him. “What do you need?”

I smiled at him – at least he understood the need for creative revenge for this kind of thing. We both knew what would happen if reported this: detention for Kevin and therapy for me. No thanks.

“Where is the intercom?”

Eros chuckled. “Front desk. Let’s get going.”

“What are you gonna do?” Simon demanded to know, not catching on as soon as Eros did. “We really need to rep-”

“Shut up,” I shot at him. “Just be quiet and support me, will you?” I was feeling a bit unstable from hitting my head so hard, making it hard to walk straight. Simon held me close to his side and made sure I wouldn’t fall over. Grateful, I leaned into him and let him guide me through the halls.

At the front desk was a young female teacher, looking startled when she saw us. “You should be in bed,” she told us sternly. “What are you doing here?”

“Do your thing,” I told Eros. “Time to put your powers to use, right?”

He smiled ruefully, but stepped up to the teacher anyway and fixed his gaze on her face. I could feel the mind control starting to work and reveled in the powerful feeling.

“We weren’t here,” Eros told her softly. “You didn’t see us. You’re going to drop your keys and walk away. Don’t come looking for them until tomorrow morning.”

The women merely nodded, a dazed look on her face. And like that, the let her keys fall onto the floor and took off. I picked up the keys and opened the door to the room behind the front desk. I saw the intercom and moved over to it. I was just about to ask Simon and Eros how this thing worked, when a booming voice sounded behind us.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

========

Where can you order a copy of this book, you ask?

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

Please like this story on Facebook and stay tuned about developments in the series: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...
7.2M 416K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
22.5M 791K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...