Strong(One Piece x Reader)[ED...

By Animefreak1145

The Pirates Era has ships sailing all over the world to chase and find the One Piece, as well as to become Pi... More

Prologue
The Straw Hat Crew
The Fistbump Duo
Smoke, Fire, and Sand
Naive?
The Straw Hats See You Later!
Master and Savior
Something is Coming
Dark Justice Returned
Bite
Of Ropes and Ships
Farewell Party
One Last Time
It's Been Awhile
Two Birds One You
Your Crew
Not a Captain
Common Grounds
Affection
It's Coming...
The Ruthless Admiral
Protect
Your Father
Found
Questions
Celestial Dragon
The Boy Named Kuro
Bites From Cats Hurt
Auctioning Yourself
Rayleigh and Your Father
It Has Come
What?!
The Value of Nakama
Silver Blood Captured
I'm sorry
It's Time
The Past: Dispatched
The Past: CP9
White and Silver
Arrival
This is Nothing
Meeting an Okama
Lovers...?!
Pain
This...is...NOTHING!
The Return
A Hopeful and Crazy Idiot
Hate and Disapproval
Roomate
Your Treasure
The Empress
Your Sentence
He's my friend...!
The Future Pirate King
Trust-The Best Thing in the World
Extra: Your Old Clothes and Your New Ones
The Ultimate Team
Secret
Blackbeard
The Comedic Duo
A Gentlemen?!
Comforting
An Idiotic but Likeable Clown
Success?
Naive...?
Halloween Event: Part 1
Halloween Event: Part 2
Hope
The Lizard
Blushing Like a Farm Girl
Let's Ride This Wave
Concern
Kiss
Battle of Marineford
First Battle
Crocodile VS Flamingo
Second Battle
Questions Unanswered
Dark
Memories
Warlord's Eyes
The Harsh Truth
It hurts
Never Smile At a Crocodile
With New Determination
Garp, The Man Who Cared
Sweet Victory
The Fistbump Duo Reunited
Keep Moving!
Protect
...no
Humiliating Defeat
Mask, Gone
The Bond of Silver and White
The End is Nearing
Slowly Fading
Buggy to the Rescue...?!
Nightmare
Scratches and Bites
Suspected Worries
The Mission
Your Savior
Forgiveness...?
The Man Like the Sun
A Dream
The Song of Hopes and Dreams
Silver Blood's Morals
Always
Back With a Bang!
The Call
Chaos
Scarred Promises
•Intermission•
New Nakama and New Adventures
Lost and Confused
A Mother's Love
The Possibility of Something
Find Yourself Before You Search

Naive

8.1K 314 656
By Animefreak1145

Shanks POV

He stood in between both sides of this ruthless war, finally putting an end to it and at least having this out of the way. To stop all these pointless deaths.

These deaths...

'(Y/N)', Shanks thought, still on guard with his narrowed eyes as he looked around. Her small vivre card within his shirt.

When he finished withholding Kaido from this War of the Best and was on his way, he immediately took notice of a burning sound within his pants pockets. Shanks was aware of (Y/N)'s sentence in Impel Down, so he took notice before from how her vivre card burned. But it managed to become full again, which must've meant that she got fully healed. Shanks was grateful to whoever did that for her.

Forever grateful.

Now, however, as he held the rapidly burning paper on his palm his eyes started to widen. His heart started to pound from what the red headed man registered as fear. Fear for her. Fear for (Y/N).

"Captain? Are you okay?" Lucky Roo asked around his bone of meat.

Shanks clenched his hand around the card and brought it to his chest, his eyes hidden beneath his head of red hair.

"Have the ship move faster. We are losing time."

Lucky Roo, as well as his other closest crew mates, blinked and looked over at him. Shanks slowly raised his head, his eyes in slits, the scar adding to his sinister look.

"We cannot afford anyone else losing their lives, we must go!" Shanks commanded, his tan hand still around the still burning paper.

'Hold on (Y/N)!'

His crew quickly nodded and fixed the sails to possibly go faster, and commands of navigation all mixed together. Shanks couldn't even hear what he was saying, as he walked towards the head of the ship. He slowly opened his hand and looked at her vivre card, her life, burning away.

'Stay alive! I still have so much to tell you, so live! Live (Y/N)!'

When he finally arrived at the site, and he sneaked another peek at (Y/N)'s vivre card he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

'It's healing...'

Little did he know, that he wouldn't find
(Y/N) anywhere in his sights. He still felt stares from some, but the most prominent was Mihawk's. Shanks glanced over to his direction, although the swordsman was far away, he spotted the shake of the head of his ex-rival. And...was that a look of contempt?

Shanks frowned.

'Do they not know?' Shanks thought, bewildered. His eyes strayed to look for a certain close friend of (Y/N). The one you always seem to talk about. Once he spotted the famous marine, he took a look over at him.

The famous White Hunter of the marines, Shanks observed, had a dark look on his face with hands tight on his weapon. The Yonko continued to look at how a bespectacled woman tried to talk to him, but the marine said nothing. Only lifted up his head, and seemed to be glaring harshly at something. Shanks followed his stare, his own eyes narrowing as he noticed what the Commodore was looking at with pure loathing.

The Admiral Akainu.

'So he's the one that hurt (Y/N).'

Before the Admiral looked his way, Shanks changed his expression into a casual smile but with his brows still down. He turned his head and tried to find someone to ask about what happened to (Y/N), but instead his coffee colored eyes landed on the ex-Warlord, Crocodile. Shanks blinked.

It seems...there were dark shadows covering the Logia user's face, so Shanks couldn't really get a good look on him. But, from that deep frown marred on the sand man's bloody face as well as a noticeable vein on his forehead, he wasn't pleased. Far from that. From what Shanks could see, and the aura the man seemed to spew, he looked murderous. Somehow though...his shoulders that were sagged looked defeated?

'There's more to him then I thought', Shanks observed and began to look around. Feeling like there's someone missing... Shanks narrowed his eyes for a moment, not finding the specific Warlord anywhere. A feeling formed in the Yonko's gut, and it wasn't a good one. Just about when Shanks was going to try to search for the odd man, he spotted his old crew mate Buggy still yelling about this or another, and walked over to him to find out exactly what happened.

"Buggy." Shanks began, only for his friends eyes to snap at him and limbs to start go everywhere.

"Bakagami! Don't think that I'm still not mad for what you did! You tricked me about the treasure map! I'll kill—"

"That's fine. Have you seen the famous Silver Blood (Y/N) anywhere? She was here in this war." Shanks interrupted with a calming smile towards the red nosed clown. Buggy immediately stopped.

His face turned pained, water beginning to come from his eyes.

"She—she-" Buggy stopped as he sniffled, trying to wipe away his tears as Shanks could only stare with his eyes wide.

"Silver's daughter...she, (Y/N) saved me! She..." Buggy's eyes watered again, him
now trying to hide it with his stolen Marine hat, pulling it over his eyes.

"Shanks...she's dead. Ever since I met her, she's been saving me! And now when I thought I could—" Buggy cut himself off and sniffled once again, quickly wiping away his tears. He then let out a fake laugh that hurt Shanks' ears as well as his heart to see Buggy like this.

"Hahaha...Silver would kill me if he finds out I could've done something. Yeah...that's why..." Buggy trailed off, his eyes turning distant and shook his head. "I better go. Before Silver comes. AND REMEMBER ILL GET YOU BACK FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME BAKAGAMI!" Buggy yelled, and quickly moved towards the escaped prisoners of Impel Down who were cheering about how brave he is.

It's been confirmed now.

No one knows that (Y/N) is actually alive and getting her energy back.

'But where are you?' Shanks questioned, clutching her vivre card tightly to his chest.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Silver Blood (Y/N) POV

You groaned.

Everything hurts. Why does everything hurt? Did the Minotaurus beat you good this time? Why couldn't you move?

And why...has the floor of your cell gotten so comfy? Why does it smell like this? Like wine and...

You slowly opened your eyes, only to squint because of how the sun's rays were hitting directly onto your face. You looked around. You were laying on a bed directly next to a window, where the sun flashed you its brilliance causing your body to be warm. But it's too warm... You noticed your body was covered in numerous blankets that felt soft to the touch.

'Where am I? What happened?'

You looked around once again, only to see you were in what looked like a master bedroom. The king sized bed being in the middle of the room and what seemed to be a balcony outside as well. It took you a second to realize you weren't exactly in a bed, but those soft surfaces that one can sit on where you can look out the window. This was a long one, no wonder you thought it was a bed. It fit your size perfectly. You spotted your swords by the door to the room, causing you to calm down slightly.

But this still doesn't answer your question on where exactly you are, but a nagging feeling was poking in your head. You hope that you're wrong. You looked around once more for clues, only to spot the daily newspaper on a table near you. Along with your cap.

You released a breath of relief at the sight of your treasure, but you must know what has happened.

You went to lift yourself up, only to hiss in pain from your arms. Mostly your right. You lifted them up to inspect them, only to widen your eyes.

Bandages. Both your arms were covered in bandages.

Memories started to flash across your mind.

Betrayal.

Screaming.

Yelling.

Death.

Pain.

Loss.

"No..." You muttered, disbelieving. It can't be true. It can't. You looked over at the newspaper once again, and attempted one more time to lift your self up. It hurt!

"Shit...!" You cursed. Why does everything hurt? It hurts. Your body can't take it. Your heart can't take it. Your mind can't take it.

'Everything hurts...' You eventually succeeded, sitting up and carefully reached over for the newspaper with shaky hands.

Your eyes read over it.

And your heart fell.

"No...no, no, no, nonononono!" You cried.

It can't be true! It cannot! He's not...they aren't!

The door opened, and you spotted a woman you haven't seen before in a maid uniform.

She stopped and widened her eyes.

"Oh! You're awake, I must tell the Young Master about this–"

'It's not true! Ace isn't dead! He can't be dead! They're not dead either! No, no! I failed I—'

"What are you talking about Mistress? Who's dead—?" She stopped herself, realizing you were talking to yourself and not noticing it. The woman came beside you with concern and saw the newspaper you tightly holding onto. Her brows furrowed.

"I failed. I failed! Who am I?! This isn't true! It can't be true!"

The woman tried to shush you, but you couldn't hear her. Those words just kept staring at you. Mocking you. Laughing at you.

"You weren't supposed to read that! Who put it there?" The woman said softly, a cigarette stench seeming to come out her mouth. Her soft eyes looking at you in deep concern.

Your eyes snapped towards the woman finally, and you grabbed her shoulders forcefully, your eyes dark. Ignoring how her eyes widened.

"Is what the newspaper said is true?!" You demanded, voice suddenly cold. "Is it a lie? A hoax? Tell me!"

The woman lowered her eyes. She slowly nodded.

You froze.

You're cold. You got cold.

"No..."

Your heart felt like it dropped to the pits of your stomach. Not beating.

"No...!"

Your bangs covered your watering eyes, but it could not hide the shakiness of your hands as they still held onto the woman.

"No."

You're shaking so much. It hurts. It hurts everywhere. Why does it hurt everywhere?

"No!"

It hurts. Tears fell from your eyes as you tried to hold back a sob, only to fail. You're crying. Why does it hurt so much?! It hurts so much!

"NO!"

'I failed. I failed! I'm a failure! Who am I?' You thought with tears coming down your face and onto the blankets. You failed.

You're a failure. You're nothing but a failure. You will always be a failure. A failure to Garp. A failure to Ace. And a failure to...! Who are you?

What kind of woman are you?! You're so naive!

Strongest woman in the world?

A dry chuckle escaped you, as tears still went down your face with hands shaking. You felt the woman give you a worried look but you didn't care. Who cares?

Who cares right?!

Who are you to have such a dream? Strongest woman in the world? This time you gave a laugh, a shuddering hand coming up to your face hiding your dark fake smile.

That's so stupid. What is that title if you can't even protect your friends? Your Nakama?! Who are you to think you could achieve that?

Stupid. Naive. Idiot. Fool.

Those words have always followed you. And you tried to show to everyone that it's not true. Except it was. It always was.

"Hahaha...I'm naive." You whispered.
You ignorant, oblivious, blubbering, naive idiot.

That's all you are.

That's all you can be.

Ah...but...a coldness went through you, your watered eyes turning into dark cold slits. Your eyes going to the newspaper and who was on the cover as well.

"Akainu." A darkness went through you then, as numerous murderous thoughts came to your mind. You still felt cold.

But revenge is best served cold, eh?

You stared at the title of the newspaper.

'Fire Fist Ace and Silver Judgement Pirates Dead'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the room, by the door, a tall figure leaned against the wall. His arms were crossed, his pink fur coat covering his arms as his same dark smirk was on his face. Except, his eyes seemed to flash behind glinting sunglasses, causing his smirk to pull down for a moment.

And with a shrug, he walked away.

.

.

.

...

*cough*cough*

...

:X

...

Angst train? Choo Choo?

On a more serious note everyone, the end of the Marineford Arc is here. And now onto a much more darker one...

Let's see how you guys will take next chapter, ne~?

((Points for whomever sees the connection with the chapter title here with two other chapter titles of this story.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART OF THE DAY:

By: @Hamfie

I FREAKIN CANT WITH THIS ARTIST'S BEAUTIFUL FANART!!!!

('ρ')

LIKE HOW?!

That attack pose in the first wanted poster(A FREAKIN WANTED POSTER OF SILVER BLOOD), is so graceful and beautiful. You can tell Silver Blood has great control of what she's doing with that buster sword of hers. And probably freakin knows it too with that calm yet cool expression on her face.

And on the second one, so FREAKIN bada**. Is it just me, or does it look like that's one of Silver Blood's dangerous smiles? I mean, a marine or reporter had to get kinda close to her to get that shot, and Silver Blood is no idiot, so might as well scare the marine/reporter once they took it no? XD

But really, SO COOL!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN @Hamfie ON QUOTEV!!! YOUVE DONE MORE THEN ENOUGH ART BUT YOU KEEP MAKING MORE~!! THANK YOU~!! XD

Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 60
Mihawk:66
Crocodile:30
Doflamingo: 27
Smoker: 37
Lucci: 28

Side Pairings
Kaku: 5
Paulie: 3
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
2.4K 68 15
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷. 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑎𝑤 ✘ ♀ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Description (Spoiler ahead!): You are a young wom...
7.6K 229 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
40.6K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...