Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 79

1.9K 78 30
By wwepurplevixen

So sorry for making you guys wait!! This is my last update for this week as I'm seriously swamped with assignments right now but I will try to update next week sometime hopefully😊😊
Don't hate me for the wait 😢😢😢

Sometimes I catch you
Sometimes you get away
Sometimes I read you
Other times I'm like where are you on the page
Sometimes I feel like we will be together forever
But you're so complicated
My heart knows better...

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

I don't know how to talk to you
I just know I find myself getting lost with you
Lately you just make me work too hard for you
Got me on flights overseas, and I still can't get across to you

"That sounded sick! One more time!" I heard Timbaland and nodded with a smile despite just wanting to get done with the song.

And last night I think I lost my patience
Last night I got high as your expectations
Last night, I came to a realization
And I hope you can take it
I hope you can take it

I had been in the studio all day, well more like all weekend I guess.

Drake and I taking turns with doing a verse and I dreaded when we had to both be in here. I wasn't sure why, I guess it made me feel uncomfortable singing with him especially with me having Roman a million miles away.

The fact that I was back in LA since Friday led to me being in the studio day and night trying to perfect the song to what they wanted it to be. It also meant I had seen Jay.

Strangely enough he had avoided bringing anything about Roman up while Drake had done his usual teasing which I was used to, didn't mean it didn't annoy me, but I could put up with it. I guess I should have been thankful as the last thing I needed was Jay on my case while I missed Roman.

The first day had just been annoying with Jay sitting in with Timbaland, either I was sounding too tired or not showing enough emotion. While I was happy we were doing it in the short amount of time, I was fucking tired and I didn't need him criticizing me when while he was generous enough not to voice it I knew he was blaming my boyfriend for every little thing.

Even though I hadn't seen him for almost three weeks...

I hadn't spoken to Roman since last weekend before I finished off touring in Germany. I had a show tonight as well so to say I was getting burned out was an understatement. I guess Roman was busy as well being champion yet again.

It was a Tuesday night so even if he wasn't on Smackdown I know they had those dark matches, so I would try and speak to him after my show after figuring out where he was and the time difference which Jenn hopefully knew.

I had tried calling him this morning cause I saw Dean had lost on Sunday at Backlash. His had been the only match I watched, well thanks to Jenn as I hadn't even realized there was a PPV. I was used to the once a month thing and having him with Roman.

"Okay Aubrey you can join in now for the chorus. Then we just need one more verse from you and we are done and dusted!" He smiled and I nodded as I watched Drake step in with me.

I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

No, I'm too good to you
I'm way too good to you
You take my love for granted
I just don't understand it

"And that's a wrap!" I heard Timbaland and smiled brightly getting out of the small space and sinking on the couch.

"Y'all know where my phone at? I probably lost it like ten times in this place this weekend " I rolled my eyes.

Without Jenn I was truly lost, I wasn't even sure where my car keys were at this point. Since we were home and I was stuck in here all weekend I didn't see the point in having her have sleepless nights here as well when she could be home with her husband. I know I would rather be with mine...

" I think on that table somewhere" I heard Drake and glanced over where some champagne bottles were that they had been enjoying.

I decided to stay away from anything intoxicating, while I doubted I would ever have a repeat of Drake being near me in that way I didn't want to risk any shit. And the more I focused on getting done the faster it would go..

I sighed as I saw my phone lying on the floor but luckily still doing okay. There was nothing from Roman and I missed his gorgeous face so bad and my wallpaper which I had taken awhile back didn't help me at all.

"You wanna catch a dinner before your show?" I heard Drake.

"Nah imma go back to the hotel and sleep a bit before my concert. I'll catch you next week" I sighed as the song would be released then.

"You sure?" I frowned and slowly nodded. I knew he was still getting used to us not doing our usual routine after recordings songs or whatever but it had been almost nine months of me being with Roman. I would say since the first night I met him but I guess I was already his that night. Despite what the media liked to portray my hook ups didn't magically happen over night and as I said before most of them weren't even that so me allowing Roman to kiss me? I had no control over, he truly had me at hello...

Baby like ah, woo, ah
Don't you stop loving me (loving me)
Don't quit loving me (loving me)
Just start loving me (loving me), babe

I smiled as I finished off the song and greeted the fans. I had to cancel one of my shows in LA when I had attended one of Roman's PPV's so I had it postponed and I finally got to do it.

I had been ending every show off with Love on the Brain simply because it was the song that meant the most to me so it didn't matter how tired I was or my voice was, I still found that last bit of energy to kill it for my baby boy. Jay had made me doubt how I really felt about the Samoan but with my mom on tour and speaking to her? She knew me best and there was no denying that he was the one and only man for me.

I moved through the backstage crowd as quickly as I could, smiling at the crew, so that I could hopefully speak to Roman before I had to do the meet and greets.

I had given him a call before the show so that he would maybe know that I was trying to reach him. Which of course he did as I saw a text from him but I frowned as soon as I read it..

Joe❤ : Leave me alone

****

I stood in the crowd surrounded by people that had been my routine ever since being with him. The one time I sort of got a feel of what it was to be like cheering in the crowd. I had flown straight out to Texas where they were having a special live event. I arrived just in time for Roman's match which would be against Rusev with the title up for grabs. I guess I had missed something because I was sure he said he would be defending it against him at the PPV which was next weekend.

I smiled when I heard his music fill the arena, while I was confused about the text I was going to support my man in his match looking forward to a wink once he came out.

For all I knew it was Dean messing with me cause I had missed his phone call after finding my phone. And well with him you never knew what to expect I guess...

As he made his way down the ramp and towards the steel steps his eyes fell on me but I didn't get a wink or a slight smile. He just stared at me with a blank face before climbing the ropes and raising his arms staring everywhere but me and I felt my heart beating like crazy.

As soon as he got off and tried getting into the ring he was ambushed by Rusev and I let out a squeal as he neared me but he quickly turned away from me and began fighting back against him. They threw punches back and forth and while I felt the urge to scream nothing came out because my baby boy was mad and I hated it.

I knew the song would make him mad but he seemed okay after we spoke about it but then again Jenn had been with me. I had used my best friend because I was afraid of how he would react but now with him brushing me off and clearly being the one who sent the text I regretted him not expressing his true feelings about it.

Rusev speared him which caused his back to collide with the apron and I hoped that his ribs were feeling much better. He hadn't been mentioning it so I assumed it was but he had said he wasn't mad at me either when he clearly was.

"Nooooo!!" I screamed out as he threw Roman into the steel steps and he landed against the barricade with a groan. He didn't even give Roman a chance to recover as he soon lift him up and threw him into the other steel steps.

He then lift Roman onto the steel steps and began delivering punches while my view of my baby boy's face was blocked thanks to his big hairy fucking body. He lift Roman up and threw him against the ring before lifting the steps up and slamming it against Roman's voice and I closed my eyes for a bit not wanting to watch.

Maybe it was me already being emotional due to him shrugging me off or just me seeing him after so many weeks and now having to witness him getting hurt first thing.

He lift Roman up but this time my man was ready, he grabbed him and threw him over the barricade at least that's what I thought as I was too far to really see. I could see his arm was hurting but luckily it wasn't the one he needed. I glanced at the big screen to see more and saw Rusev getting up but he quickly Superman punched his ass before climbing over the barricade and punching him non-stop until the referees tried pulling them apart.

If I wasn't anxious and overthinking like crazy about how he felt about everything I would probably be wanting to jump his body once I got backstage but something told me I would be having a screaming match with him instead..

The match hadn't even started and something told me my Samoan was taking his anger out on that guy. He tried hitting Roman with the steel steps but Roman grabbed it and threw it to the side before going crazy on his ass again.

He shoved the referees away from him before throwing him forcefully over the barricade. As he walked around, Rusev tried attacking him but he shoved the chair into his stomach before warning the referees to stay back.

I had seen Roman go crazy in the ring before , tearing shit down like no one else could but this was something else...

He delivered a chair shot to Rusev before getting him down and punching him while about ten officials tried stopping him but my Samoan was seriously pissed.

He raised his hands letting them know he was done and soon made his way up the ramp as they escorted him to the back.

I stared as the guy slowly got up before hearing the announcement that he was unable to continue the match. I sighed and pushed my way through the crowd but I heard the crowd cheer and stopped as I saw Roman coming back out.

He walked down the ramp but cut that short by running and giving an intense spear making me jump a bit.

I quickly made my way to the back knowing he definitely wasn't coming back out after that.

I saw him walking down the hallway still looking pissed and I wasn't sure what it was about right now. The song or something that happened at work or maybe what he had done to the guy was just part of the plan?

"Joe ! Joe !" I sighed as I pulled on his hand but he shrugged me off.

"I told you to fucking leave me alone didn't I.."

"Why you be talking to me like that?" I whispered, as I got in front of him, due to the look in his eyes that I always hated.

"Robyn just fucking go please, you made it perfectly clear to me how you felt" He tried to move past me but I stood in front of him knowing even though he was angry he wouldn't hurt me..

"Is this about the song? Joe I thought that.." He ran his hands through his hair shaking his head as he closed his eyes before he opened them with hurt and anger filling it.

"Fuck the fucking song Robyn. Next time make sure you don't pocket dial me while you're confessing shit to your friends!" He turned away from me heading in the opposite direction of his locker to get away from me.

"Jo.."

He continued walking.

"She doesn't have a pass!" He told the security while I laughed a bit despite being hurt as I couldn't believe he was serious.

"Ma'am you need to leave" I saw Roman turn the corner not looking back as the guy approached me.

"Are you fucking serious? I'm Rihanna!"
I frowned and stared down at the empty hallway.

"I'm sorry but..."

I sighed and decided to leave even though I couldn't be more confused.

Besides the song I couldn't come up with what he was mad about and his words weren't making any sense...

I had done nothing wrong...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
54.8K 1.2K 30
Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm sick and tired of you just taking right o...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...