If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

بواسطة Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... المزيد

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

41- Day

1.5K 45 13
بواسطة Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

"Wonwoo kiss another girl"

Kiss another girl?

"You're joking right?" I asked them in disbelief.

"Does our face look like we're joking?" Hyejin roll her eyes and sigh heavily.

"Your face look like it..."

"Look we're serious okay" hyejin said after facepalming. That begin to aches my heart slowly

"Where did he kiss lips or c-cheek?" I stuttered a bit.

"Lips"

"Maybe the fan just wanted to have it"

"What kind of fan post their photo with an idol everytime?"Naeun asked angrily but i know she just didn't want me to hurt, she care a lot about me.

"Can you show me the picture?" Then she show me the picture of him with this girl. She look so beautiful while i'm just a potato. She post it about 6 minutes ago. I give it back as i rushly went into my room. Tears flowing in my eyes and i just wipe it off.

Me: Oppa can u send me a picture of u on where u are
Seen; 7:45 pm

Then my phone rang. Wonwoo trying to video call me. I wipe my face and gladly accept it. His smiley face begin to appear and he wave at me.

"Annyeong oppa" i wave back. The background on his back, looks like the same as the picture of him and that girl.

"How's my baby there?" He asked while tilting his head.

"I'm fine. So when are you going back to korea?"

"I think next week—"

"Yah wonwoo we have somewhere to go so come on" the sound of woozi's voice can be heard.

"Wait for minute hyung!" He exclaim. After this make me feel so curious yet hurts.

"Oppa ppali. And who are you talking to" a woman voice as she approach him while looking at the phone means at me.

"W-who's tha-that?" I stuttered as i cover my mouth with my palm. It's the girl from the twitter. It 100% same.

"she? Oh she just one of our staff"  wonwoo fake smile. I can see that..

"Wh—"

"Oh look at the time. We better go now. Annyeong jagiya! I love you forever! I promise i'll never cheat on you, remember that! I promise i will prot—"

"Ok ok.. just stop shouting. I love you too oppa. Stay healthy" i wave at the screen as he wink and end the call. He so cute. But I just didn't know if he was telling the truth or will he keep the promise.

"I just didn't know anymore!" I yelled and jump on the bed. I don't know if i should cry or smile.

I just want him here.

I miss him..

---

A light bother my sleep as I groan in frustration.

"Wonwoo please close off the curtain" then i heard someone close it as i go back to sleep.

After 30 minutes

"Hyejin! Come on wake up" Naeun shake my body.

"Call wonwoo and ask him to sleep with me" I said half asleep.

"He still on his tour"

"Oh yeah" i muttered sadly. I sit and rub my eyes with the blanket wraping on me.

"Get yourself together hyejin. And do you know what day is this?"

"Sunday?" Her smiley face harden as she flick my forehead.

"Guess again"

"Got7 day?"
"Monsta X day?"
"Bts day?"
"Seventeen day?"
"Exo day?"
"Astro day?"
"Bap day?"
"Ikon day?"
"Jimin's Birthday?"
"My birthday?"
"Wonwoo come back to Korea day?"
"Nc—"

"Stop stating boys groups and nononononononononono " she flick my forehead again and I rub it cuz it hurts.

"What is it then?"i pout

"Our 5th friendship anniversary " she exclaimed happily.

"Owwhh..." i state boringly. That make me fall myself back lying on the bed.

"Aish.. Come on let's have our day please. You never missed one before"

"But I'm tired" i whine.

"come on. Maybe on our way to somewhere, there's an idol" she smirked

"You know i'm having a bad luck so it's hard to be fate to meet them" i yawn.

"You don't know that you're so lucky. Having an idol brother and boyfriend. That what's fangirls life wanted to be" she tsked me while rolling her eyes.

"yeah yeah say whatever you wanted. I'm going to sleep now"

"No hyejin-ah. It's 2 pm already"

"Wow 2 pm— fine fine i'll go shower now just stop flicking my forehead, it hurts" i plead and run to the bathroom.

---

"Aish where the heck is that girl? Leaving me here on the park alone but meh" I stood up from where i sat and start walking while staring at the phone.

"Noona watch out!" A boy voice had said as i turn my head to that voice.

But

Too late to dodge

The ball hit me like ouch

Right on my beauty face

"Noona mianhae!" He shouted and run up to me.

"Aish-c" i rub the bridge of my nose.

"Oh i'm so sorry. Are you hurt?" A man voice was rang into my ears as I immediately look up and saw a handsome man with this pink hair

"yeah i'm fine" i stood up and about to fall but he catch me. It feels like that was in a slow motion.

Help me

I push him and he bow apologizing.

"Gwenchana"

"My nephew here is too aggressive when playing with ball" he look at his little nephew and ruffle his hair. I just keep staring at him and suddenly he looks at me.

"Oh OWH..hehe" i blink several times. He suddenly touch my forehead as i winched in pain.

"I'm so sorry. Let me treat you for something. plz i just wanted to make it up to you" he use his ageyo for me to accept him. Well even if he didn't did that i'll still okay with him.

"Arraso"

"Let's go i treat you ice cream" he dragged you and his nephew to the ice cream cart.

"I want vanila please"

"Oh same" he said with that cute smile.

Ugh...boys these day

When we already buy the ice cream, we decided to take a walk.

"So let me introduce myself. I'm yoo kihyun"

"Yoo kihyun? From monsta x?"

"Well no"

"Oh"

"How about you?"

"Um I'm kim hyejin" we both shakes hand. Then we both start talking about our life. And his life is so fun and better than me but he disagree with it.

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"Um..yEAH" he look away blushing.

This guy is so weird. And i lost my hope for him anyway.

"Who is it?"

"Put mi on my name"

"HyunMi huh?" I tilt my head as he nodded.

"How bout you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He smirked asking it.

"Yeah...he's wonwoo"

"From svt?" I nodded.

"Wait so that means you're mingyu little sister?"

"Uh yeh? How did you know?"

"I heard rumors said that mingyu little sister was dating with wonwoo. So that's mean the rumors was right" He puff his cheek

"What.....oh shit. Hoshit. Holy—"

"Stop cursing. You know seokjin is still here"

"Kim seokjin?  OM—"

"No. My nephew"

Then we share a laugh. Huh I hope everythings will go right. This guy is so fun to hangout. I wish wonwoo would be here and all of us hang out together.

I'm back from hell but not really..go back though

Hope you enjoy, next chapter will be about wonwoo so...

Bye

-hewo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

269K 10.9K 51
𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 / 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘶 ! He was living as a forced killer by night and an ordinary student by day. Being a secret son from the richest- an...
55.1K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
16.6K 939 80
Disclaimer : This is a work of pure fiction, so please don't take anything too seriously. And it will have a little of mature things here and there...
6.3K 225 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...