Vampire King

By QueenKeely

In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel; living in the garden of hell. Tyler King- the most powerful... More

Warning
Note
Chapter one~Red wine
Chapter two- Father
Chapter 3- Tired
Chapter 4- Euphoria
Chapter 6- Waiter guy
Chapter 7- McDonalds
Chapter 8- 10 questions
Chapter 9- Guardian angel
Chapter ten- You're beautiful
Chapter 11- Reece
Chapter 12- Ice cream
Chapter 13- Pose
Chapter 14- Marcus
Chapter 15- Wolves
Chapter 16- Hospitalisation
Chapter 17- Giving up
Chapter 18- Queen B
Chapter 19- Trouble
Chapter 20- the big question
Chapter 21- Date night
Chapter 22- Alejandro
Chapter 23- supernatural
Chapter 24- Two steps ahead
Chapter 25- The truth
Chapter 26- Vampire
Chapter 27- love
Chapter 28- Supernaturals arent always bad
Chapter 29- Our world
Chapter 30- Donating to the dysfunctional
Chapter 31- Being human
Chapter 32- Leaving the door open problems
Chapter 33- Vampire's arent always fearless
Chapter 34- Evan Evens
Chapter 35- Turn me Tyler
Chapter 36- Marcus's complaints
Chapter 37- sleeping beauty
Chapter 38- meeting the father
Chapter 39- Pity party
Chapter 40- Living up to bad expectations
Chapter 41- nightmares
Chapter 42- his sister
Chapter 43- last day
Chapter 44- Lost memories found
Chapter 45- Broken hearted
Chapter 46- Flipping the switch
Chapter 47- I need you
Chapter 48- Answers
Chapter 49- You're my forever
Epilogue
The king of darkness
THANK YOU ANGELS!!

Chapter 5- Makeover

342K 10.5K 5.9K
By QueenKeely

Go check out Breaking Titus

I shake Sam on the shoulder roughly "Sam get up!" I shout.

She jolts up "wh-what? What?" She looks at me with those tired blue eyes, I huff.

"We both have classes soon" I say and she groans throwing the blankets over herself, I sigh and grab them chucking them all off the bed.

"Up now!" She glares at me and stands up.

She looks at her bed and pouts "but my bed misses me, I miss him- perfect! Let's go back to sleep" she mutters walking towards her bed again.

I grab her arm and drag her to the kitchen, I point to the coffee and she sits down.

She looks at my clothing and spits her coffee out "what the hell are you wearing?!" She screeches.

"I think it looks good" I shrug and she shakes her head.

"You cannot go to university wearing a Disney show shirt!" I shrug.

"I can and I am."

"Well I will be far away from you" she mutters sipping at her coffee.

"No you won't because you love me!" She rolls her eyes.

Once she's finished her coffee she gets dressed and we drive in her car to the university.

I get out of the car closing the door behind me and I walk on the pathway then stop to wait for Sam.

She gruffly walks over towards me not at all struggling with the death machines on her feet.

I roll my eyes and we walk to the building together "bye Sammy!" I hug her tightly, I feel her arms around me and I pull back.

I wave and walk the opposite direction to her, I walk in my law class and look for an available seat.

I see one at the back so I walk up the stairs to the back row, I place my books down and sit on the chair.

Mr Brown walks into the classroom mumbling words under his breath, I sigh prepared for another horrible lesson.

"Good morning class" no one replies.

He clears his throat glaring at all of us and slams his brief case down onto his desk "I've been cheated! Defied! My own kids left me and now this?! The least you could do is say good morning" he yells.

"Good morning" we say in sync already sick of hearing about his depressing life.

"Now today I will be giving each of you a different case, you have to write a script and all that about why they are innocent" he says and starts handing out the sheets.

Once I get mine I groan "this is your assessment, do it well. You have three days" he says.

Mine is about custody over children, seriously? Did he write these based on his life?

Probably

I get out my notebook and pen and start writing notes down.
~~
"Come on Shae, please" she pleads.

"No, last time we went to a party you left me and I got red wine stained on my new clothes- embarrassed my self in front of Austin!" Sam pouts.

"That was one time!" She exclaims.

"One time too many" I mutter, she huffs crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please Shae, I can't do this without you" I sigh grumbling profanes under my breath.

"Fine" I murmur. She squeals and jumps on me, I scrunch up my face and push her off.

"You're the best!"

I walk to my room and close the door behind me, I walk to the closet. No white new stuff this time.

I'm about to pick out black skinny jeans but Sam waltzes in my room "I'm choosing your clothes" I shake my head.

"No, absolutely not!" She is going to dress me so girly.

"Sorry Shae but no isn't really an option" she shrugs and grabs me by the arm dragging me into her room.

"I am not wearing your clothes," I growl, she tsks.

"Too bad."

"Can I disagree with a piece of clothing?" I ask, She shakes her head.

"Nope that's up to me."

She looks through her closet and gets out a sexy halter sheath spandex silver short dress with a beading opening back.

She shoves it in my hands and I sigh stripping off my clothes, I shimmy it on and my eyes widen when I look in the mirror.

"You look..."

"Very bad, you suit these clothes not me," I cut her off grimacing.

She slaps me on the arm, "you do not!" She smirks and bends down, she picks up a pair of heels that are sparkly with a red bottom.

"I am not wearing those!" She laughs.

"Oh yes you are" she makes me sit down and I glare at her sitting on the bed. I put them on and stand on wobbly feet "walk up and down the room" the first attempt I fall on my face, the second I roll my ankle and the third I'm alright....

She claps and forces me to sit down, she curls my hair into nice ringlets then sprays it to keep them in place.

"I am not allowing you to put makeup on me!" I shout watching as she gets out a pointy black thing.

"Yes you are, close your eyes," I close them with much regret when I feel something touching my eye.

Minutes later I feel nothing so I open my eyes and gasp, I actually look pretty good.

She did a metallic smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a natural liquid lipstick.

"I look..."

"Beautiful" she says smiling.

I nod with my mouth agape, but this is probably going to be the first and last time I will look like this.

"I just have to finish your hair" I nod and watch as she braids the side and moves it around the back. She gathers my hair together and does something to it, she puts bobby pins in and I bite my lip.

"If you force me to dress like this again then I won't be going, you should've been happy with me saying I would go." She treats me like a rag doll sometimes.

She smiles when she's done and grabs her phone, she takes a photo and hands it to me.

Wow, the braid goes around then there's a bun that looks really cool, some of the curls are sticking out and it makes it more better.

Samantha walks back to her closet and takes off her clothes, she slides on the dress and I smile.

It's a black tight lace dress, she gets out her black Louis Vuitton shoes with the red bottom and puts them on.

She straightens her head then puts on red lipstick and sparkling silver eyeshadow, she does a wing with her eye liner then she looks at me.

"We are ready to go!" I look in the mirror and take a deep breath, gosh my dress is a slut dress.

"Let's take a picture and post it on Instagram!" She grins, she gets her phone and I turn slightly looking at her phone.

We both smile and she takes it, we then take a couple of selfies. I look like a god damn barbie doll.

I watch as she goes on Instagram and picks the mirror selfie, she writes the caption 'hottest chick' I roll my eyes and she posts it.

Likes immediately come up, you could say that she's famous in some way. Sam's dad owns 'Jones entrepreneur' it's basically a big clothes and shipping company.

So she is famous, she has 1 million followers on Instagram which in my opinion is ridiculous.

I have quite a lot only because of her, I have 23 K.

"Look at these comments!" I look at them.

'Who's the hottie?'

'Totally like to jump her pants.'

'OMG IS THAT SHAE VALENTINE?!'

'That hotties Shae Valentine. @ Declanturner '

'Looking good Shae' I drop the phone "hey!" Sam exclaims.

She picks up her phone and gasps dropping the phone as well "AUSTIN MAYON COMMENTED!!!" We screech.

"HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!" I pant fanning myself.

I grab my phone and post the same photo hoping that he will comment, I put my phone away and Sam grabs my hand dragging me out to her car.

I stumble slightly "still not good with heels Sam" she waves me off and I get in the car as does she.

She starts driving to our destination, we stop at a house with bright lights and red cups on the front lawn.

I step out and the vibration of the music hits me, wow that's so loud.

Sam waits for me and we walk to the front door together, we open it and I follow her to the bar.

"Want something to drink?" A random guy asks me.

"Um..." Sam nudges my shoulder and nods at me to nod.

"Sure" I shrug.

"What do you want?" He asks, I'm not really a alcohol drinker to be perfectly honest.

"Lemonade?" He nods.

"One lemonade and one vodka please" the bartender nods and gives us our drinks.

I eye the drink carefully "it's not spiked, don't worry" he laughs and I nod cautiously and take a small sip.

"So what's your name!?" He shouts over the music.

"Shae!" I shout back.

"Shae who?!"

"Valentine! Shae Valentine, what's yours?" I ask.

"Leo Martinez" I nod "want to dance?" No.

"Um I'm good" he shrugs and walks away, wow.

He probably just wanted to grind on my anyway, I sigh and place the 'lemonade' on the table and walk through the crowd.

Someone grinds against me and I growl angrily stomping on their foot, I hear a curse and I keep walking forward.

Bodies crash against me and I gasp as I feel a body crash into me hard causing me to trip and land into someone.

The person grabs my hips to support me and steadies me "we really need to stop meeting like this!" I shout.

Tyler I think laughs "we really do" I feel myself being pushed by someone and I gasp tripping on my own feet.

Tyler's hands that are still on my hips keep me steady, he looks behind me and glares growling lowly.

He looks down at me and looks at my clothes "your eyes" I say.

"What about them?" He asks.

"They are black" I say.

He turns away from me and releases me, I look at him in confusion "are you okay?!" I shout over the music, he nods.

He starts walking away and I furrow my eyebrows together, I follow him until he's outside.

"You should go back inside" he says gripping onto fence.

"No; I have nothing to do in there anyway" I reply worried.

"Just go inside!" He growls and I gasp.

"Did I do something wrong?" He shakes his head.

"Just go Shae" I swallow the lump in my throat and walk away; fine if he doesn't want me near him then I won't go near him.

I walk back inside looking around and I feel someone grab my waist pulling me into the closet.

"Mmm" someone hums running their hands over my body.

I gasp "get your hands off of me!" I shout, he pushes me against the wall slightly rising my dress.

I scream hoping someone will hear "PLEASE GET OFF ME! PLEASE!" I scream.

"Shut up!" He hisses covering my mouth.

Someone help, please.

"This will be quick sweetheart" see this is why I don't like showing up to parties, something always happens to me.

"Please don't" I whisper.

I shut my eyes tightly, I feel him being ripped off me and the music becomes louder.

I open my eyes to see Tyler punching him "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" He roars.

The music stops and Tyler kicks him to the ground, he punches him repeatedly.

I don't want him to die, I grab Tyler's arm "Tyler stop it!" He looks at me with black eyes and my own widen.

He blinks and his eyes return blue "you know what he was going to do!" He hisses standing up.

"I-I know but don't punch him until he dies."

He looks at everyone and grabs my hand "shows over!" He says dragging me outside.

He drags me to his car "get in" he says angrily.

I quickly get in and he drives away "I should teach him a lesson" he says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because if we are gonna be friends then it will work, this is what friends do right?"

I look at him weirdly "you don't know me."

"Isn't that how all friends start out?" He asks glancing at me.

"What if I don't want to be your friend" I huff.

"You will want to, trust me."

I don't want to be his friend, I will fall for him because girls fall for guys like him. Then he will break me.

I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter!

If you enjoyed please comment, vote and follow!

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 84.4K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
2.2M 87.9K 26
Years after a brutal war left humanity subjugated by vampires, King Nathaniel Bryce seeks to find his Queen among one hundred human girls through an...
27.6K 1.2K 20
Kendra Miller is a 24 year old woman who is finally getting out on her own. When she moves into her late grandfathers victorian house stuff begins to...
48.5K 2.4K 29
paano kung ang isang tomboy ay ipag kasundong ipa kasal sa isang lalaki na unang kita pa nga lang nila ay palagi na syang inaasar could they can gai...