bad things happen, good thing...

By linala92

When your parents die in a deadly accident, your whole world turns around. Paige's parents died in one of tho... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Chapter 81

chapter 68

255 6 0
By linala92

*Jared's POV*

My jaw dropped to the ground as I saw Paige in her costume for the first time. She stepped out in the backyard. Her black, floor length dress fitted her perfectly. She looked amazing, breathtaking.

While Shannon and Christyl had a make out session, I went to the kitchen to help Paige with the snacks she made: Normal and vegan corn dogs, pumpkin cream soup, pumpkin muffins with a liquid chocolate core and a lot other stuff. She stood at the kitchen counter and prepared a vegan pasta salad as I hugged her from behind. "Oh Mr Sparrow, I think my man wouldn't like it to see us together." She chuckled. "Arrrr, don't think about your man. Tonight I'll be your man." She began to laugh and turned around to face me. "Babe, I have to get this stuff ready." "I know, I'll help you."

*Paige's POV*

The night was short and I had not enough sleep. After just 4 hours of sleep I got up again to clean up the mess and to make breakfast. "The better the party, the bigger the chaos at the next day." I whispered. "That's true!" I startled badly and spun around. My heart beat sped up. "For fuck's sake! You scared me to death Christyl!" We laughed. "Why are you awake P?" "I could ask you the same. You see the mess here?" "Yeah, I'll help you." We started to pick up the confetti and threw it in the trash can. We brought all the balloons to the backyard, so the twins could play with it later.

It took us almost 3 hours to clean up. Finally we had the chance to drink coffee, before we had to make breakfast. As soon as I started the coffee maker, Shannon appeared in the kitchen. "Good morning." He yawned. "Good morning Shan!" We said loud and laughing. We could tell he had a hangover. "Coffee?" "Is ready." I giggled. He went over to the coffee maker. "You know what you 2 did last night?" I whispered to Christyl. Her eyes widened. "I don't know. I remember that I kissed someone." "Yeah, Shannon." She alsmost spilled her coffee. I nodded and giggled. "It was kinda funny. A gorilla and a zombie kissing each other."

Around noon everyone was awake and we had brunch. Gabi was still a bunch of nerves, still not believing that she spent the night celebrating with 30 seconds to mars. I had to laugh about how she looked at Tomo, Shannon and Jared. "Is it real?" She suddenly said. "What's real?" Gregory asked. "This here. Halloween party with Shannon, Tomo and Jared, in their house!" The boys laughed. "So you're a fan huh?" Tomo asked. "Yes." Gabi answered shyly. "Aw so cute! Look how shy she is!" Jared smiled. "You know what, we'll take a few photos." Tomo suggested. "Really?" "Yeah, why not?" Shannon agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 2 1
"Alexis' life takes a turn when she meets the Leto brothers under strange circumstances. Her friend Mike, seems to think they're trouble and warns he...
13.8K 601 35
Meet Lexy. She's heading for a new life in LA, hoping to leave behind traumatic family memories in Louisiana. What she doesn't bargain for is a doub...
8.8K 638 48
This is a story about two L.A. gals who decide to hit the road and try make it big & make their dreams as models a reality. Life had other plans...
25.4K 1.3K 77
This is a story about a love triangle. A double life of secrets and desire . A choice of love or lust. Which side can capture her heart.