Rejected but special

由 puromexicano2016

Sorry if it sucks its my first book so dont hate but I hope yall like it. This is the story ok Katherine and... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character Review
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapte 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors note
Need to read!!!

Chapter 6

10.3K 362 63
由 puromexicano2016

Katherine's Pov

I was just finished redecorating our room's to how we want it so I went downstairs to make food for the pack.

My room ☝

Jenna's room ☝

Maria's room ☝

Jace's room ☝

When I was finished with the food I was all covered in pancake mix since me and Maria and Jenna got in a little powder fight so I decided to go upstairs and take a shower. When I got out of the shower I decided to go to the gym.
So I put a on a sports bra, shorts, nike shirt, nike shoes, my phone watch and water bottle.

When I went into the gym I went to the punching bag I put tape on my hands and started punching it with a left hook, right hook and uppercuts. I kept on doing that then the pinching bag broke and I knew I had to stop. So I decided on doing 500 curl ups, 600 push ups, 1000 jumping jacks, 250 squats and that was all for today. When I went inside the pack was already eating and where speaking. I decided too just go to my room since I wasn't hungry. As I got into my room I went to my bed and started going on instragram. I got this smell of vimpire on my land so I teleported there to find......

Hint its a new person that I added 😈 thx for all your likes I'm very happy of how good this book is doing cause I honetly thought nobody was gonna read it but apperently I'm wrong
~till next time byebye

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

355K 11.9K 32
[Rejection Series Book 3] "You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." My heart shattered and then everything w...
4.2K 122 40
Zoe cambridge is a 19 year old girl who moves to a new town , she always wanted to go to a school called regwood high .she doesnt know she will be li...
56.8K 1.4K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
202K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...