Double Trouble

By Nenerh1

9/29/16- #83 9/30/16- #75 11/23/16- #111 12/28/16- #70 Damon and Damien Heart are identical twins. They are... More

Chapter 1: Damien and Damon Heart...
Chapter 2: The New Neighbors...
Chapter 3: First day of School...
Chapter 4: After Lunch Surprise...
Chapter 5: Meeting the Infamous Heart Brothers...pt. 1 Damien...
Chapter 6: Meeting the Infamous Heart Brothers...pt. 2 Damon
Chapter 7: Let the Courting Begin...
Chapter 8: Game On...
Chapter 9: ..."Date"?!
A Little Note...
Chapter 10: Playing Dirty...
Chapter 11: Friday Night...Sleepover pt. 1...
Chapter 12: Spin the Bottle...Truth or Dare...Sleepover pt. 2...
Chapter 13: The Surprise Guest...
Chapter 14: The Night Guest...
Chapter 15: ...Can we be at least friends?
Chapter 16: Best Friend or Not...
Chapter 17: The Date...pt.1
Chapter 18: The Date...pt. 2
Chapter 19: Monday Morning...
Chapter 20: I'm Sorry...
Chapter 21: Why do you want to know?
Chapter 23: Can you forgive us?
Chapter 24: Surprises
Chapter 25: Surprises pt. 2...
Chapter 26: Beach House Weekend...
Chapter 27: You don't know me...
Chapter 28: Too quiet...
Chapter 29: In my dreams...
Chapter 30: Silent Treatment...
Chapter 31: Afraid?
Chapter 32: Decisions
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34: Surprises
Chapter 35: Surprises (pt. 2)
Chapter 36: Truths and Firsts...?

Chapter 22: Frustrating Boys...

23.7K 892 119
By Nenerh1

#59 in Teen Fiction 12/23/16

Natalia spent the rest of the day annoyed. She couldn't really pin point the reason of her mood except it had something to do with the twins. Why are they butting into her business? It's not like they are dating or she thought that she would be giving them a chance. They were the Heart brothers and she's been with guys like them. Even Kennedy was getting to her. How could he try to bring up the subject of being his girlfriend in front of the twins? He knew they would most likely be pissed off and start another argument with them. Did he care?

During classes with the twins she hardly spoke to them, which was fine since they hardly looked her way also. Were they really mad because she told them to butt out of her personal business?

Gym came around and the four boys were in the locker room getting changed. "Yo Ken, do you want to go to the mall with me after school?" Grayson asked while putting his shirt on.

"Can't. Meeting Natalia so we can talk." responding back while tying his sneakers.

"Oh yeah, forgot. Are you taking her out of something?"

Closing the locker door, Kennedy smirked towards Grayson. "Hopefully, and hopefully she'll say yes to being my girlfriend."

"You asked Natalia to be your girlfriend?" hearing Damon next to him Kennedy turned to face him.

"I did, yesterday." simply stating.

Damon glared at his best friend. "You just had too."

"Of course I just had too. I was the one she has been hanging out with all last week and I was the one who took her out on a date. Eventually I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend." shrugging nonchalantly as he stepped around Damon.

Clenching his jaw Damon stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder causing Kennedy to turn around. "What makes you think she will say yes?"

Raising his brow he chuckled. "What makes you think she'll say no?" then turned around to leave the locker room.

Grunting, Damon slammed the locker hard with his hand startling the other boys in the locker room. "Calm down Damon. You don't know if she'll say yes to him." Damien tells him placing a hand on each of his brother's shoulders to calm him down.

Breathing in and out Damon closed his eyes then opened them. "You and I both know that isn't true." stepping aside from his brother to leave the locker room.

On the field, everyone was getting into teams to play a game of flag football. The twins ended up together while Natalia, Kennedy and Grayson were in the other one.

Damon was playing quarterback and once the ball was hiked to him he looked for Damien to throw the ball midfield. Once he saw him open, he threw it having Damien catch it and run towards the end zone. Grayson ran towards him as other players did and missed grabbing the flag as Damien ran full speed to the zone scoring a touchdown.

Spiking the ball Damien did a little dance causing his team mates to laugh. Natalia looked towards him shaking her head. "He is such a show off." she thought. 

Damien jogged back to the line with the ball passing her. Turning around walking backwards he tells her. "...and that's how you play the game beautiful." winking at her then turned around giving his twin a high five.

For ten minutes they continued playing. This time around Kennedy was playing quarterback and looking for an opening to throw the ball. Glancing around he spots Natalia midfield waving her hands. Smiling, he throws it hoping Natalia catches it and to his surprise, she does.

Catching it, she quickly starts running towards the end zone with the other team hot on her trail. Swerving to her left she could see the zone a few feet away. Smiling to herself she picked up her speed until she heard feet right behind her and a hand tugging her belt. Thinking she could out run whoever had caught up to her she focused on the end zone that was right in front of her until she felt her body being pushed to the side. Loosing her footing she fell to the ground with a heavy body on top of her.

"Oomph." landing on her side with her eyes shut. 

The person who obviously had knocked her down was on top of her not moving. "Did you really think you can run away from me and I wouldn't be able to catch you sweetheart?" hearing his voice beside her ear.

Snapping her eyes open she quickly pushed Damon off of her. "What is your problem?" hissing at him but that only made him smirk.

"Preciosa, are you alright?" Kennedy had ran up to them with concern in his eyes. Sticking his hand out to her so she could stand up but once she did, she winced out in pain.

"Ouch, ouch ouch." repeating while hopping.

"What's the matter?" Kennedy quickly held on to her waist supporting her body.

Damon furrowed his eyebrows in surprise scrambling to his feet. "Oh sh*t sweetheart, are you hurt?" reaching for her but Kennedy pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch her. What the f**k is wrong with you? This isn't tackle football Damon. You f***ing hurt her." hissing at him.

"I know that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." running his hand over his sweaty hair.

"Yeah right, so tackling her to the ground wasn't your intention?" Kennedy raised his voice now in Damon's face.

Pushing him back Damon grits. "I didn't mean to hurt her so get the f**k out of my face."

"Hey, hey. Back off." Damien was next to them after seeing the altercation along with Grayson and the coach.

Natalia stood there watching them argue while trying to balance herself. Her ankle really hurt and she just wanted to sit down. 

"Tell your brother to stop trying to hurt my girlfriend." Kennedy snapped at him.

The twins looked taken back and clenched their fists. "She isn't your girlfriend."

"Not yet." smirking then turned to look at Natalia who had her mouth agape.

"You bast-" Damon began to say but the coach had reached them. 

"What is going on here? Natalia, are you hurt?" glancing over to her.

"Yes, my ankle is hurting." nodding her head .

Before the coach can say anything Damon blurts out. "Coach, my brother and I can take her to the nurse's office. I was the one who tackled her and I feel horrible."

The coach raised his brow then sighed. "Is that alright with you Natalia? Do you mind if these two knuckle heads take you to the nurse's office?"

"Coach, I can take her." Kennedy jumped in.

"Arnett, I'm sure Damon and Damien can take her." he tells him then nodded towards the twins. "I'll give you guys a pass." looking down on his clipboard he wrote them a pass then handed it to Natalia. "Hope you are okay kiddo."

Taking the pass, she nodded her head and tried to limp away but Kennedy held her. "Don't walk Preciosa. You may make it worse."

"I'll be fine Ken." she tells him with annoyance in her voice.

"Come on beautiful, I'll carry you." Damon bumps Kennedy to the side. Taking a step to Damon, Grayson moved in front of him shaking his head no.

Damon lifted Natalia up bridal style and held her close to his body causing her to snake her arm around his neck. "You don't have to carry me Damon."

"Yes I do baby girl. You are hurt because of me, so please let me do this."

"I suggest you let him beautiful because he isn't going to let you walk. And if he does, then I will be carrying you." Damien winks at her making Natalia huff.

Crossing the field, Natalia looked back noticing Kennedy having what it looked like a heated conversation with Grayson. As if sensing her stare, Kennedy snapped his eyes towards her with a glare and curled up fists.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Okay Natalia, it looks like you might have a sprain. It should last a few days, but make sure you contact your Doctor if it continues to hurt, alright?" Nurse Adams tells her as she finishes wrapping the wrap around her ankle.

"Thank you Nurse Adams, and I will tell my mom once she gets home." smiling at the nurse. The twins had arrived with Natalia still in Damon's arms ten minutes prior. Nurse Adams thought Natalia had been badly hurt from the way Damon was holding on to her so tightly to his body and even the way Damien hovered over her with worry in his eyes. 

"Good, so should I tell those two who are obviously crazy about you that you are ready to leave?" the smirk on her face made Natalia blush a bit. Was she serious?

"How do you know they are crazy about me?" curiously asking though she knew how the twins felt or thought they felt about her.

Nurse Adams tilted her head to the side then laughed. "Natalia, I've known those two since their Freshman year and I've never, except for the exception of Damien when he was dating Ashlyn, seen them look as worried or have stuck around a girl as they did when they brought you in. And trust me, I have seen them with other girls. What did you do to them for them to look like lost puppies in your presence?"

Natalia couldn't help but chuckle, lost puppies? The Heart Brothers? Shrugging nonchalantly she simply responds. "...ignore them and not falling for their lines."

Speaking to the nurse for a few more minutes, Natalia was ready to go get her things back at the locker room. Since it was getting close to the end of the day she wasn't going to bother with changing from her gym outfit.

"Take care Natalia. If you need me to wrap up your ankle again tomorrow, don't hesitate to come see me."

"Thank you Nurse Adams, I will. Bye." waving bye to her with a smile. She was so nice and funny Natalia thought to herself as she was opening the door to the office. Stepping out she heard familiar voices.

"Why are you being such a prick Ken?" recognizing Damien's voice.

"Me? How the hell am I being a prick Damien? You and your brother are the ones being pricks. Why can't you both admit that it's killing you that I finally got a girl that you both want but can't have. Huh?" Kennedy retorts back.

"Who says you have her? She isn't your girlfriend yet so stop acting so damn cocky." Damon grits.

Scoffing, Kennedy responds. "Like she wouldn't say yes after the date and night we had? You are just pissed that I asked her out and got to know her instead of thinking that she was just so easily going to fall on her knees like every other girl does for the two of you. Natalia isn't like these girls."

"So, you are going to romance her before you f**k her? Is that what you're telling us?" Damon asks taking a step forward to Ken.

Chuckling, Kennedy shakes his head. "Why is everything about sex with you Damon? I like Natalia, and I'm not going to expect sex or force her unless she wants to. Unlike the two of you that only f**ks a girl then moves on to the next."

The twins look at each other and then back to Kennedy. "Please, like you haven't done the same. You just don't make it obvious that you are a player like us." Damon scoffs at him. He couldn't believe what his best friend was telling him. Kennedy got a lot of girls, more than Damon at times.

"Like I said, I like Natalia and I'm not going to play her, unlike you two will."

Damon clenched his jaw ready to push Kennedy when they hear Natalia's name being called by Grace. "Natalia, hey are you okay?"

Natalia had been standing by the wall listening to the three argue about her from all things and she was getting fed up with it. She wasn't a piece of property they were going to claim.

Kennedy had turned around to look at her, while the twins stood next to him. "Preciosa, how are you feeling?" Kennedy walked up to her grabbing her hand in his.

She looked at Grace ignoring Kennedy. "I'm good Grace, just a sprained ankle that's all. Nurse Adams wrapped it up and I'm good to go." smiling at her.

"Good, I was worried. Anyways, I brought your bag so you didn't have to go back to the locker room." smiling big at her.

"Thanks Grace, I really appreciate that." smiling back as she went to grab her bag but three other hands grabbed it at the same time.

Damon, Damien and Kennedy gripped the bag while Natalia stood there glaring at the three stupid boys.

"I got it." Kennedy grits at the twins.

"No, I got it." the twins each say in unison.

Glaring towards Kennedy, Damien says. "We'll also be taking her home."

Natalia shook her head. "STOP! NOW!" shouting and snatching her bag from their grip. "God you three are so frustrating. My ankle is hurting and I just want to go home and lay down until my mom gets home. So, if you three children want to continue your discussion, do it when I am not around." then turned around with Grace to walk away leaving the three boys standing there giving one another glares.

A/N: 09/29/2016

Hey guys, how are you all? Have been busy and it has taken me two days to finish this update. My brain is overwhelmed with my every day life so I apologize if I don't update for a while. Hope you also like the chapter, I don't know how it is in my eyes...

Anyways, Natalia is annoyed and frustrated with the boys and I personally don't blame her. They are fighting over her and she doesn't like it. How should she handle them?

So excited that I hit 6K Followers and each day I keep getting more, so thank you all for the follows, it means a lot. I also passed the first phase of the Ambassador program, so wish me luck to pass the second phase of the process.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 78.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
189K 9.4K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
971K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
61.4K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...