Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 78

2.4K 80 27
By wwepurplevixen

Really hope you guys have enjoyed the weekend updates 😉😉
Hope it made up for keeping you guys waiting!!
We're close to 2K VOTES 😍😍😍😍😍

Poor Seth 😢😢😂😂

"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go"

*****************************************************************

"Y'all are asses!" Jimmy shook his head as we sat in the cafeteria.

"It was two weeks ago man. Get over it!" Dean rolled his eyes as he sat down.

I simply listened as my uces were arguing. Well more Jimmy and Seth.

They were upset that while they were doing live events the weekend after Summerslam we were in the Bahamas riding horses and sipping champagne on a yacht with our women.

"As if you wouldn't be complaining. If I remember correctly I was the one who had to listen to you ranting about how everyone got to go to New Zealand except us" Renee narrowed her eyes at him while he smirked.

The fact that it has been two weeks since the trip meant it was two weeks since I saw my woman. We had spoken a lot the week after but this past week I hadn't heard from her which I expected despite us trying to speak once a day, with the time difference and schedules things got the best of us. I was in London while she was in Germany.

I knew it wasn't cause she was mad at me or anything , the last time we spoke was good. Well as good as it could be considering what we spoke about.

"I guess this is his way of getting back at me?" I raised my eyebrow as I was backstage. I was getting ready for my match and slipped on my vest.

"I would say no. But I'm sure it is, but now he be spinning it cause I had Drake on Work I should collab for his album as well"
I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair before slipping on my gloves.

"So you're not asking, you're telling me?" She didn't really have to ask me but I liked knowing that she wasn't pushed into a corner.

"You mad?" She whispered and I shook my head even though it ticked me off a bit. For all I knew the song could just be about dancing or some shit but I knew Jay and I knew how they liked to sell Rihanna and Drake. So it would definitely be intimate and I wasn't prepared for that.

"I don't want you lying to me Joe. I expected you to be mad because you should be mad, my music is how I feel but whatever the song is won't be how I feel, not about him anyway" She shrugged before glancing around the restaurant she was in.

"I know Robyn. I'm not mad , not at you if I hadn't gone over there I doubt this would have happened. Like you said consequences.." I stared at the screen as Renee's laptop was set on the table.

"Its not like you can't do it. So I guess it is what it is Robyn" She nodded slowly.

"Will I be getting another song though? I mean you have to even it out" I gave a small smile seeing Jenn return to the table in the background.

"Why you be spoiling my surprises?"

I frowned.

"I wrote one when you were out well the chorus, still working on the rest though"

"I'm gonna have to find ways to repay you for all the love" I smirked.

"You know you do. I miss you, I was off today and Jenn had me watching all ya old videos. That bitch be crazy over you" She laughed acting like Jenn wasn't there and I saw Jenn narrowing her eyes at her.

"Not as much as she drives me crazy I bet" I laughed.

"Nah but she know only one woman be holding you down" she glanced at Jenn with a smile.

"Mmm no arguments there baby girl." I sighed as I heard my name being called in the hallway .

"You leaving me aren't you?" She pouted and I sighed with a brief nod not really wanting to say it.

"I love you baby" I blew a kiss and she caught it which made me laugh.

When he tweeted this for Galina I fell for him even more 😍😍😍😢😢😢😢

"I can't wait to be giving you some real kisses."

"I'm counting down the days Robyn" I smiled as I stood up and made my way to the screen.

"I'll try to call you tomorrow okay?" She whispered but I didn't say anything simply gave a small smile.

"Love you baby boy" she whispered before the screen went black.

"I'll give you $5!" I heard Seth and frowned as I had clearly gotten lost on my absent woman.

"Nah make it $20 " Dean shook his head.

"I'm the one whose doing it" Renee rolled her eyes.

"Doing what?" I frowned.

"Well Renee over here said she could hold more than five donut holes in her mouth so we are betting" Seth explained.

"And they say wrestlers don't have time on their hands" I laughed as I saw the bowl being set in front of her and Seth getting out his phone to record it.

"Dang girl!" Jimmy shook his head as Renee came back to the table after doing what I don't want to know to get rid of the shit filling her mouth.

"Pay up! We need money for beers after the show anyway!" Dean smiled as most of them had been betting against her.

"Of course you knew she would win! She had some practice if you know what I.. Ouch fuck!" Jimmy held his knee.

"Do not even think of continuing" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Y'all know its true. Practice definitely makes perfect but as long as I be getting from those beers I ain't complaining" Jimmy shrugged while Renee looked like she was about to murder him while I was happy not knowing what they did behind closed doors.

"Are we boring you Roman?" Seth raised his eyebrow. "You're real quiet over there buddy"

"You do realize that has been the Roman we know and love besides for the random bursts of jokes" Dean smiled in what I guess was a defense.

"Yeah but not this past year. Missing the other half to the island couple"

"You can say that again" I sighed with a small smile.

"I always tell Rih that we have to deal with his grumpy ass when she's not here. You're lucky you haven't been dealing with it for so long" Dean nodded to Seth.

"I find it cute that Riri brings out that side in you. His quiet when she's around as well just slightly more vocal"

"Okay guys enough, I have to go see y'all later!" I stood up as my match was up soon.

"Yeah we know where you heading. Its okay not to wait for Rihanna to get the job done, sometimes you gotta just have some quality time with yourself!" Seth laughed out.

"Is that what you do while you're away from Zahra for months on end?" Dean smirked.

"See Renee this is what I was telling you about earlier!" Seth shook his head while I sat down knowing I needed to stay to defend Dean if he needed it.

"What?" Jey asked as Renee rolled her eyes.

"You guys need to stop picking on Seth! Just because he is the youngest out of you three doesn't mean you get to gang up on him" she pulled Seth into a side hug.

"I didn't even say anything, he was picking on me!" I laughed at Seth pouting.

"I'm not talking about now just because Ambreigns is more intimate than Ambrolleigns doesn't mean you guys have to be so mean!"

I rolled my eyes while Dean spoke before I could.

"I always defend Seth. I love Seth. If I were to turn gay right now Ambrollins... That's what we're called right?" He searched the table while Renee was the only one who really knew anything online nodded.

"Ambrollins would have reach a whole other level. I absolutely love you Seth and I am sorry that you find the way I show my love offensive. But I'm not gay so I'll be busting your balls because.. I'm not sure where I was going with this guys I'm tired" he grumbled as it was definitely getting weird.

"Its fine I have accepted that I have always been the third wheel in The Shield" he rolled his eyes with a smile amused by Dean.

"If it makes you feel any better Dean is the third wheel in my relationship"

"I'm not, Rih loves me way more than you. You're just trying to keep us apart" Dean glared before smiling.

"I would be offended but its Rihanna" Renee shrugged.

"Yes! I can say I shared a bed with Rihanna" Seth punched his fist in the air as if it just dawned on him who I was dating.

"What weird shit y'all do?" Jimmy glanced between us.

"Quit playing man!" I shook my head and was about to explain when I heard my name being called.

"See now I'm late!" I sighed and stood up. "Catch y'all at the bar later"

"Oh Rihanna must be too busy for that facetime " he coughed, "sex"

"Fuck you guys!"

"No thanks we know you're desperate right now but I prefer Seth!" Dean called out teasing Seth in the process while I walked on glad we decided to have dinner in the cafeteria furthest from the Gorilla. The last thing I needed was the rest of the locker room hearing our crazy talks, they'd actually believe that shit...

DEAN POV

I entered Roman's locker room after having watched him beat Jericho out there.

He was currently in the shower I guessed by the sound of things so I decided to wait for him. I had nothing better to do with Renee being off with the other blonde chicks of the company. Seth off with the uces shooting an episode of the show that New Day is in charge of and like I had told them at the table I was tired. So all I was in the mood for was heading to the bar; having a couple beers with the gang and maybe well actually getting some from my beautiful blonde who...

"Well here I thought you preferred Seth" he smirked.

"You know its always been you!" I laughed.

"As long as you be keeping your distance from my woman" he narrowed his eyes as he slipped on his jeans.

"Tell that to her! So you seeing Rih at Clash of Champions" I asked as the laughter subsided from us continuing with what happened at dinner. Seth could definitely be a grown ass baby when he wanted to luckily we were used to it and I silenced him with my sexual advances.

Reason I asked? He had been zoning out all day and I knew he missed her, we had been real busy all week so he didn't have much of a chance but today was a slow day besides the show so he had plenty of time to miss his woman.

"Hopefully before but I guess I can hold out for two more weeks" He shrugged even though I knew he couldn't.

I had never seen Roman like he was, even with Galina. I guess with her they were used to the distance but Roman and Rihanna couldn't stay away from each other for too long.

He'd always say he was seeing her in a month but then she'd show up the following week to surprise him. I didn't find it strange though because I was lucky I always had Renee with me so I guess even a week must have felt like forever with those two lovebirds. Roman had never been one for PDA or anything so I definitely knew he was head over heels with Rihanna. Well head over boots...

I liked her she was awesome, and she made my brotha happy.

"You ready for tomorrow man?" I heard him and I realized I had zoned out while thinking about him zoning out.

It was the live event before Backlash and well AJ was some good competition especially having beat John Cena. So I knew my brotha was trying to figure out whether I knew how the match would go down.

I did, I was losing my title and I would rather act like I didn't know because we had all celebrated being champions a few weeks back only for me to fucking lose mine now..

"When ain't I ready? Don't worry man! I'll be keeping us on top" I pat his back as he sat down next to me.

"I have no doubt about that. I'll be getting the beers ready at the hotel room so we can kick back and relax after."

"Hope the beers will be there either way" I winked.

"Well what did we always say. They were either for celebrating the good times or drowning in the bad" he shrugged with a small smile remembering all our bar times.

"I need to show you something" He sighed after a bit, seeming anxious.

"Seriously? I have seen everything no need to act like.." I teased as if he was going to strip or some shit.

"No man.." He laughed a bit but reached into his gym bag next to him and as soon as I saw what he was holding my eyes widened and I immediately sat up straight.

"Is that what I think it is?" He nodded but didn't open it , I guess he was waiting for her to see it first. I glanced at the little red box before looking at him as he focused on it with a smile.

"You know her favourite colour is green which happens to be mine too , used to be because I liked field trips and shit driving out and going on hikes with my dad when he came home over the holidays. But as cheesy as it sounds now its because of those eyes that fucking have me hooked. While she loves green she likes red, I don't think she remembers telling me but when they asked me what colour I thought worked with the gear I said red" he shrugged while I was still trying to process what was inside that little box.

"What if she says no? I mean I'm all for it but its baby steps man she's still learning how to deal with a relationship" I blurted out mentally beating the shit out of myself for that being the first thing I said but while I expected it soon I wasn't really prepared for it.

Rihanna reminded me of myself before I met Renee, while we weren't exactly the same she hadn't had anyone serious either and well my brotha was the best man for the job but I knew first hand that getting used to being with someone was a huge adjustment.

They had been very open about having kids soon and that but marriage? Personally I didn't see the big deal about it but I knew Roman saw Rihanna as his Bajan Queen who was perfect in every way. He wanted them to have a perfect life , believe me he had even envisioned where they would eventually end up. So I guess marriage was the first step in...

"She won't man, it took me years to even propose to Galina. Maybe waiting until next year would be good but when you know, you know and I know well I knew way back when and now I am certain that I just want to make her mine. I want that for her because she deserves to be proposed to, deserves a beautiful wedding. I told her I was different , she let me in and now I really don't know what I would have done if she hadn't.. I fucking love that woman with every fibre of my body ain't nothing going to change that so as soon as I see her again imma do it. I have everything planned out."

I smiled, " You're a crazy son of a bitch. I guess I shouldn't tell Renee cause while she's good at keeping secrets this is on a whole other level."

"Yeah let's keep it between Ambreigns. I know Robyn repaired her relationship with her father a few months back so I should probably try and track him..."

I heard his phone vibrating and his smile brightened letting me know it was her before he even said it, "Speaking of my beautiful fiance.."

He set the red box back in his bag before he picked up the phone. I reached for my phone to text Renee that we would be heading out soon when I noticed his face in the corner of my eye.
The smile quickly vanished which caused me to frown. Before I could question him I saw his phone flying onto the other couch.

"Man what the hell?" I jumped up as he threw the steel chair across the room and the look on his face was something I had either seen in the ring or well when he was pissed at Rihanna cause she got him high or well when he got pissed regarding something with her. What can I say? Love does crazy things to people.

And my Samoan brotha looked pissed..

"Fuck off!" He called back as he slammed the door closed while I stood like a fucking idiot..

I took out my phone and called Rihanna because it had definitely been her calling him but either her phone was now off or she wasn't taking my calls.

What the fuck?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...
73.7K 2.4K 73
♥WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2017 DECEMBER AWARDS♥ ♡WON BEST NIKKI BELLA FANFICTION - 2018 MARCH AWARDS ♡ SONGS FOR BOOK: Nickelback - Never Go...
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...