Guns and Roses✔

By _aleesuhhh

NOT EDITED🔞 __ "You're just a girl, Andrea! Girls are weak, they bitch at everything, and you can never hand... More

|01. California Move|
|02. Wing Man|
|03. Day At The Beach|
|04. First Day Of School|
|05. Overprotective Bastard|
|06. Your Choice|
|07. Apology|
|08. Broken Heart|
|09. Pregnant|
|10. Hugs & Kisses|
|11. Mistake|
|12. Troubled|
|13. Date Of Death|
|14. Mourning With Liquor|
|15. I Love You|
|16. That Isn't Love|
|17. Reminder|
|18. Getting Laid|
|19. Bomb|
|20. Killer|
|21. Together Finally|
|22. Dearest Uncle|
|23. Back Off|
|24. Everything Is Fine|
|25. Attack|
|26. Panic|
|27. First Time Together|
|28. Accused|
|29. Victory Babe|
|30. Car Accident|
|31. Vegas|
|32. Dead|
|33. Taking A Break|
|34. Letter|
|35. Questions|
|36. Bullet Wounds|
|37. Visiting Skylar|
|39. Night At Rowan's|
|40. Forgiven|
|41. Drunk|
|42. Gang Meet Up|
|43. Breakup|
|44. Positive|
|45. Secret|
|46. Part Two|
|47. Visit From Diane|
|48. Captured|
|49. Torture Video|
|50. Rescuing Andrea|
|51. Checkup|
|52. I Do|
|53. Traitor|
|54. Worried|
|55. Proposal|
|56. Wedding|
|57. Honeymoon|
|58. Business|
|59. In The Past|
|60. Big News|
|61. He's Back|
|62. Do You Love Her|
|63. You're Having A|
|64. One Month To Go|
|65. Deal Of Birth|
|66. Slip In|
|67. Businesses Around The World|
|68. Munchkins|

|38. Graduation Day|

1.5K 51 23
By _aleesuhhh

^Andrea's Outfit underneath her gown, with curled hair, ignore the flannel^

Graduation Day

Skylar checked out of the hospital and Eric just woke up from his coma on Wendsday. My wounds fully healed including my knuckles from when I hit that wall.

As I'm making my way to my car with Skylar, I look at Rowan and see he's talking to a really pretty girl. The other man whores looked at me and made their way over to me and Skylar.

"Before you start swinging on the bitch, their just friends" Tony said and I look at them with a tone.

"I trust him, don't worry about it" I ignore Rowan and his friend.

"If he did cheat on you, I'll be the first to kick his ass for making the dumbest mistake ever in his life, and then I'll be there for you" Carson smiled at me with a wink.

"What's not better then adding two more angry man whores to the beating?" Tony asked him with a smile.

"The more the marier" Skylar said.

"I'd probably never forgive him for that" I make eye contact with Rowan and he gives me a light smile but I look away from him.

"Oh, and Rowan said we will be swinging by your house after we leave the warehouse for the graduation ceremony" Carson said.

"Then we should get going right Andrea?" Skylar looked at me and I nod my head yeah.

"Bye man whores" I give them each a hug and walk over to my car with Skylar.

I unlock it and we get inside.

After buckling ourselves in, I drive off.
_____________
Home

We arrive home and Skylar goes upstairs to shower and change. I do the same but instead of showering, I changed into a training outfit so I can go train.

The boys weren't home because I sent them on business deals to keep them busy.

I go to the fridge and grab a unopened beer and pop the cap open, I take a sip and I make my way downstairs to start with kicks and punches for the next thirty minutes.

By the time I'm done, I'm sweating and panting heavily. I hear knocking upstairs and I go upstairs with my beer bottle.

I grab my small silver handgun that rests on the table before opening the door to see Rowan and the boys with wet hair and original clothes.

"You dress so well!" Tony said sarcastically.

"And your so hot!" I reply sarcastically with a wink while biting my lip.

I look down at his pants and I burst out laughing, the other three look at his pants confused and Rowan glared at Tony.

"Aren't you a happy little fella getting horny off of the bosses girlfriend!" Austin said and Tony's face turned red.

"Dude, really?" Rowan asked and Carson walks in giving me a hug on his way to the couch.

I walk away from the door and on my way to the couch, Rowan calls me back.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! What is that?" He said and I freeze to turn around.

"What's what?" I ask him confused.

"You got another tattoo?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy, is that okay with you?" I raise a eyebrow at him and the boys chuckle.

"Of course it is but-."

"I'd really love to play this little 'I tell you what to do and what not to do' game with you but I have to go shower so would you like to keep wasting my time or...?"

Rowan sighed and the boys quickly make their way inside and to the couch to wait on me.

"Skylar!" I yell and she rushes downstairs in shorts and a shirt.

"Yeah boss?" She asked hold her shoes with two fingers like they were heels.

"Everything okay up there?" I ask.

"Yeah... when are we going to go see Eric again?."

"After the graduation Skylar" I said and she nodded her head running down the rest of the steps to the couches.

I quickly run up the steps and take off my shirt when I think I'm in the clear but I hear a few whistles from the boys and 'yeah baby!' from them except from Rowan.

"God dammit Andrea" he huffed and ran up after me. I giggled and rush into my room, stripping out of my clothes and jumping in the shower just in time before my door was pushed open and then closed.

I start washing my hair when I feel a slap on my ass from Rowan, I let out a small scream as I rinse the shampoo and then continue on with body wash and conditioner.

After I'm done showering, I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom to my closet to see Rowan laying there with his hands tucked under his head, and his legs hanging freely off the bed, watching me carefully.

I drop the towl, putting on a bra and panties carefully to tease Rowan. I feel Rowan behind me with his chest up against my back.

"Quit teasing" He said.

I rest my body against his and smile.

"But why stop when it's so much fun?" I ask him.

"Because if I have to tease you then it wouldn't be fun at all" He said before trailing kisses down my neck.

I bit my lip to stifle my moan.

I turn around after he pulled away from my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my body closer to his.

"Mmm how much time do we have before we leave?" I tilt my head and Rowan smirked, pulling his phone out.

"About... a hour. Why?" He asked when he already knew.

"Afternoon quickie?" I said slowly and looked at him.

"As much as I really want to, you need to get dressed."

"We still have a hour."

"No, you have a hour to get dressed and look beautiful" He said and I nod my head while pulling away from his grip to grab my outfit.

I get dressed and walk into my bathroom. I brush my hair and teeth, then I blow dry my hair before curling it.

When I'm done with that, I do my make up with the wings and turn off the bathroom light, making my way to the closet to grab my shoes and phone on my way there.

I walk downstairs with my phone in my pocket and my shoes in my right hand.

The boys look at me while I make my way downstairs to the couch, sitting in between Austin and Carson.

"Where's Skylar?" I ask them.

"Kitchen" Skylar said and I look at her to see she's making something to eat.

After my shoes were on, I pull out my phone to see seven missed calls from Greg.

I bring the phone up to my ear as the boys start to make conversation, I go downstairs to the training room for more peace and quiet.

"You called?."

"Yeah, there's a guy that wants to make a deal in New York and we were wondering if you wanted to come?."

"No, you guys can handle this one, I'll be at home with Skylar."

"We are going to be there until Tuesday, okay boss?."

"That's fine."

I hang up and turn around to see Rowan leaning up against a wall looking at me.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just gang business is all" I smile and walk past him but my hand is grabbed, pulling me back to him.

I stand in front of him and his hands are on my lower back side, pulling me closer to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes Rowan, I'm totally fine" I smile. "We should get going before the graduation starts."

I try to pull away from him but he held me in place.

"Is there anything else you need?" I ask him.

Rowan kisses my lips and I kiss him back, I try to pull away but he deepened the kiss and held my jaw so I wouldn't move or pull away.

He bit my bottom lip and I hear footsteps coming downstairs to the training room.

"When are we leaving beca-" Tony said mid way until all three of them see us kissing.

I feel them staring at us and Rowan pulls away to look at them.

"Right...killed the moment, let's go boys" Carson said and they all go upstairs.

Rowan looked at me and smiled.

"What was that?" I asked and he kissed my forehead before pulling away again.

"What? I can't kiss my girlfriend?."

I roll my eyes and pull his hand with me back upstairs.

"We should get going before we are late Mr.Oliver."

He chuckled lightly and we make our way upstairs to see the boys talking to a laughing Skylar. It's good to see her happy.

"Ready?" Austin asked Rowan.

"Yeah, where is your-" Rowan asked me and Skylar.

"It's in my car, come on Skylar" I let go of Rowan's hand and drag Skylar out of the house with the boys quickly following.

After everyone was out of my house, I lock the door and walk over to Kayla where Skylar is standing by the passenger side, waiting for the car to be unlocked.

I unlock the car and Skylar gets in while Rowan unlocks his car for the boys.

I get in and drive off with Rowan following behind me in his car.
_____________
1,586 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
32.7K 1.2K 51
What happens when a simple girl meets a notorious gang leader, will she be able to resist his charms? Read on to find out about the emotional rollerc...
6.7K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...
151K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...