Flaws & All

By danielle_xo__

Read Sex Ed & twisted first loves More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Before the party

Chapter 27

1.3K 54 7
By danielle_xo__

Chapter 27 .

Christopher pov,
Saturday

Everybody was their fucking mommas are her already here. I'm tired signing autographs and taking pictures already.

"Good afternoon Mr. Brown." Steve said.

"I know we ain't about to speak business at the party?" I asked looking at him stupid.

"You know me very well." He chuckled. "We need another artist signed to the label, and since Mr. Alsina is here I was thinking you talk him into it." He said.

"I don't know." I said sighing sitting down.

"Look at him, he's looking pretty happy over there." Steve said pointing over towards where Aug was.

"Okay, I understand he's happy because he's drowning in pussy but-"

"But he'll be even happier because this'll be an everyday thing." Steve said interrupting me.

"But he's already off limits. Him and Beyonce remember." I said.

"What she don't know won't hurt her." He smirked chuckling.

"Man I'll see what I can do." I said getting up. He got up as well. "You need some pussy man, go find somebody and leave me the fuck alone." I chuckled shaking his hand.

"See you later Chris." He chuckled walking off.

"The only nigga I know that wear a fuckin suit to a pool party." I mumbled.

"Chris Breezy." Trey said dapping me up.

"Trigga Trey." I said dapping him back. "What's really good?" I asked.

"Nothing man, this a dope as party." He said looking around.

"Thanks man, you know all the bitches love me." I chuckled.

"Better not be." Jadah said coming behind me.

"Oh damn, man." I mumbled. "Jadah this Trey, Trey this Jadah." I said introducing them to each other.

"I remember him from High school." Jadah said giving Trey a hug.

"You better girl." He said hugging her back. "Can't believe y'all are still together." He said.

"Yeah." Jadah chuckled. "He gets on my nerves though." She added.

"I'm trying to find my girl." He said looking around.

"Who your girl man?" I asked.

"Rihanna." He said still looking around.

"Who!?" Me and Jadah shouted at the same time.

"Rihanna." He repeated. "Y'all don't fuck with her or something?" He asked.

"Nigga that's my leftovers." I said after sucking my teeth. "Get right man." I added.

"Dang bro, I didn't even know." He said throwing his hands in surrender.

"Hello Christopher." Rihanna smirked coming behind him resting her elbow on his shoulder.

"Listen here bitch." Jadah said charging at Rihanna. I swooped her by her waist holding her tight.

"Jadah chill." I mumbled in her ear.

"Let her go Chris, I'm not afraid to hurt a little bitch." Rihanna said getting right.

"She's crazy." I was warned her.

"I'm not going to let that bitch brag me like she did Karrueche." Rihanna chuckled.

"Chris let me go now." Jadah gritted. Rihanna chuckled.

"Awe, is the little baby getting mad?" She teased.

"Rihanna if I was to let her go she will fuck you up." I said slightly chuckling. She didn't say nothing but just stood there with that same smirk.

"I'm just going to leave man, I'm sorry." Trey said getting Rihanna hand pulling her towards the exit.

"Control your little peasants next time Trey!" Jadah shout.

"Chill out baby." I said.

"I'm chilled." She said walking off. That whole fuckery just effected some people but everybody else was just dancing and having fun. Thank god.

"Man what was that?" Stephen asked.

"Man that nigga Trey with Rihanna now." I said after sucking my teeth.

"Wasn't she just with-" He cut hisself off. "Never mind." He said waving his thought off.

"Yeah." I slightly chuckled. "But you ready for tonight dude?" I asked.

"Yeah dude. The only problem is though is that-"

"We can't fuck when we get home." Jacquees said coming outta nowhere finishing his sentence.

"You high?" I asked looking at his eyes.

"And drunk." She said sipping some more of whatever he was drinking. "Y'all seen Aug?" He asked.

"We over there drowning in pussy." I said pointing the direction where August was.

"He better be careful." Stephen chuckled. "Beyonce gone pop up on that ass." He added.

"Hell yeah." I chuckled.

"Who Jadah talking too?" Jacquees said. I looked the direction he was pointing at and I saw her laughing and talking to somebody, but the man was facing away from me.

"What type of shit." I mumbled walking over there. Got me all the way fucked up.

Jadah pov,

"You haven't changed a bit." He said looking me up and down.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I asked slightly chucking.

"Its most definitely a good thing." He said biting his lip.

"You do know me and Chris is to-"

"Wassup." Chris said standing behind Bolo with his hands his pocket.

"What's good bro. Great party." Bolo said sipping his beer.

"Thanks man." Chris mumbled. You can tell he was pissed as fuck. "Jadah can I talk to you real quick in the house?" Chris asked.

I nodded following him into the house. As we approached the door he let me in first then closed and locked it behind him.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"You don't find that disrespectful?" He asked with an pissed expression on his face.

"Find what disrespectful?" I asked.

"You talking to another nigga at my damn party, better yet my house." He said.

"Chris first of all he came over that because he saw me pissed and what bout went down with me and Rihanna." I said. "If you don't believe me it's fine. Yes he called me attractive and all but I was about to tell him me and you are together, but you got jealous and started with the bullshit." I said.

"Jadah it's not that I don't believe you, it's that it makes me look bad if you talking to another man at my house." He said calmly.

"Well Ima need you to watch how you talk to me whenever you start assuming stuff." I said.

Christopher pov,

"You are completely right." I said.

"Good now that we got his settle we can go enjoy the party." She said about to walk out. I grabbed her wrist before she can go anywhere.

"Come here." I said lifting her up by her waist. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rested her right arm over my shoulder.

"What?" She smirked biting her lip.

"Man don't start nothing you can't finish." I chuckled looking her in her eye.

"Let's just wait after like all these people leave." She said getting down. I picked her right back up.

"I can't wait that long." I chuckled before pecking her lips.

"Well you just have too." She smirked getting down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...