15 Days With The Possessive B...

By oneperson100feelings

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... More

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
I had a boner (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

I do not want her in bed.

17.7K 509 35
By oneperson100feelings

Veronica

I could not dance for them even though I was a strong girl or I thought I was. I could not say a word in front of them. I stammered and I was just controlling my tears from falling I did not want to cry at least not on the first day of college.

I heard him screaming on me and then he raised his hand. I clutched my books and shut my eyes. I was waiting for the hand to come on my face but it did not. I opened my eyes to see a handsome boy in front of me. I was shocked to see Ayan standing there red with anger.

"How dare you even come near her. She will not dance for you, she is not your toy." Ayan said still holding his hand firmly.  He looked very angry. For a moment I was scared to see him like that too but OH MY GOD he was so breathtaking.

He had the best face cut I had ever seen. His blue eyes were so appealing. Broad shoulders, a terrific height and well dressed. Come on guys well dressed boys are a major turn on.

"Veronica, are you alright?" Nichole screamed bringing me out of my thoughts. I do not know for how long I have been thinking but it was definitely for a long time because I could see Ayan hitting all of them badly.

He was constantly punching them while muttering words like asshole or jerk. How was he doing this for me? Or maybe he wasn't doing it for me. He was just a nice guy who couldn't tolerate any wrong.

"How could you touch her? I have told you several times to stay within your limits. Don't you get it?" Ayan screamed while beating the hell out of them.

Daniel and Sam came to stop him . They came on the right time or I think Ayan would have killed the guy but maybe I was wrong he was still killing the guy I guess his friends didn't help much.

I knew if any of teachers saw him he would be punished I did not want him to be punished because of me. I jumped in between them trying to stop them.

"Ayan please stop." I said and tried to pull him back from the guy. He did not budge instead his punches became harder.

"Veronica get out of my way I need to beat the fuck out of him just move Veronica." He screamed so loudly that I literally froze at my position.

"Ayan no you can not do that - " before I could finish he accidentally  punched somewhere near my face.

"Ouch." was all I managed to say after the pain. Daniel took this opportunity and put Ayan away from the guy.

"Touch her next time and I will kill you." Was all that Ayan said after parting and making his way towards me.

"Veronica your lip is bleeding." Nicole came running towards me. I still didn't realise what was happening. My body was still numb while I froze at that spot.

Ayan turned towards me and rushed in my direction. He looked at me and saw my lip was bleeding. He signaled Daniel to get the first aid and in no time he was back.

He started putting some cream on cotton and wiped my lip. At first I shivered at his touch. Maybe it was the pain or it was his touch. Slowly my body started adjusting to his touches.

He wiped my lip so carefully. He looked scared that he hurt me. He didn't want to hurt me.

"I am so sorry Veronica but I told you to move I would have killed that fucking bastard." Was all he managed to say. He looked so worried that at one point I was only focusing on him.

I smiled. Really? I smiled? I was so dumb, I should have said something.  He might think I was a stupid cry baby who could not handle herself.

"Its.... Ouch." I said. My lip hurt when I tried to speak and this made him more worried.

"Shh... You don't need to talk." Saying this he put a finger on my lip. I trembled at his touch I guess I had goosebumps. I should stop doing that.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. His hazel eyes were tempting like they were telling me he was sorry but words could not come out.

"What is happening here?" We heard a voice from the end of the cafeteria. There stood a short lady with spectacles. Her hair were grey and she was giving everybody a stern look. The whole cafeteria fell silent as they heard her voice.

"Who is that?" I whispered to Nicole. I was sure everyone heard me because the cafeteria was so silent that the smallest sounds could be heard too.

"That's our principal."

That's why everyone kept so quiet. I saw the principal give Ayan an angry look and I immediately understood that he was going to be in deep trouble.

"How many times have I told you to behave? Ayan you have to listen. You cant get indulged in fights every month."

"Veronica come I will take you to the nurse, you need rest." We broke the eye contact when Nicole started taking me towards the nurse.

I stood up and walked to Nicole to take a leave and as I walked I turned around to have a last look at him he was already looking for me when he caught my eye and then smiled. It was the most amazing smile I had ever seen.

Ayan Brooke.

I hurt her. Damnit! How could I be so stupid? I should have seen before punching. How could I punch someone so beautiful like her? I called her beautiful again.

What the hell is wrong with me? I do not call girls beautiful but she was different, her innocence her smile everything was different to any other girl I had ever seen.

Since when did I start caring? I just met her sometime back. This is crazy. Its not even an hour since I met her. This only happens in movies or those chick flick books.

Right now I am walking towards the principal's office and all I can think about is her. Its like she has captured my brain and heart in no time.

"I am sure this office is extremely familiar to you. You come here more than I do." The principal sat on her seat and I had to be prepared for an hour of lecture.

This was nothing new for me. Every month I had to be in this office for something or the other. Luckily my father was the trustee or I would have made my way out long back.

"Look at what you have done to the boy. He is bleeding so badly." She said and if it was in my capacity I would have killed him. This was nothing of what I wanted to do.

"He was about to raise a hand on a girl. What do you expect me to do? Just sit there quietly and watch?" My voice was so loud that I think everyone in the corridor must have heard me.

"Keep your voice down mister. It will take me no time to get you out of this college."

Did she really think that these warnings are going to work on me? This time I had done nothing wrong. I had no reason to be apologetic.

"He started the fight. I didn't do anything. He suddenly came and started hitting me." Mitchell started doing his dramatic act and trust me he could have got one more punch for his lies.

"No I didn't. He was raising his hand on a girl. What did you expect me to do? Stand there and watch." I nearly yelled at her and I think this time I am going to end up with a suspension.

"I didn't do anything like that. He is lying ma'am. You know how he is?" Mitchell was seriously getting on my nerves. If it weren't for the principal I would have landed him with punches.

"You asshole. You are so dead now." The principal gave me a stern look and I knew this was not the right time. Suddenly there was knock in the door and I heard a soft come in.

There stood the angel for whom I had fought these idiots. She was clutching onto her books and she looked so timid. Her face was pale and she looked scared. She looked at Mitchel and he shot her a look. I am going to kill him once we are out of here.

"Who are you?" Our principal asked her with her stern look still on.

"I am Veronica. I just shifted here." She said and the principal got up from her chair happily.

"You are Veronica? Oh dear! I have heard so much about you and your past records. Our college is glad to have you here." She said nearly killing Veronica with her hugs.

"Why are you here my child? Did this boy trouble you?" She said and pointed towards me with an angry look.

"No ma'am. In fact Mitchell and his friends were the ones who were bullying me. Ayan just tried to save me. Its not his fault." She said and the principal looked disappointed. I was so happy that she came here to defend me.

"Mitchell and others this was not expected from you'll at all. We don't encourage bullying in our college. Two months suspension and tell your parents to meet me and Ayan you have to understand that violence is no way to handle a problem. Also, this tone is not acceptable. You get detention for the whole week." I really didn't mind the detention unless Mitchell was punished.

"Veronica please let me know if you need anything. Everybody leave the office now." All of us quickly scrambled out and Mitchell gave me deadly look which he thought scared me.

"Ayan?" I heard Veronica call me from a distance and I slowed down so that she could catch up.

"Thank you so much for today and I am sorry you got suspension because of me." She said in her cute accent and I wanted to tell her that I could take many more to protect her but it would freak her out.

"Anything for a cute girl. Just let me know if anybody troubles you. Okay?" He just nodded her head and that made her look more cute.

"I have to go I am really late for class. Thanks for everything again. Bye." She said and quickly rushed out making her way between thousands of students. Crazy girl.

"So new catch huh?" Sam suddenly said pulling me out of my thoughts about her as we walked towards the cafeteria. Her. Thinking about her was so frustrating.

"What?" I gasped. How could he even think it like that? Did he not see how innocent she looked. I did have a little soft corner for her but there was mo way I was telling the guys about it. They would tease me unnecessarily.

"Don't you think this was too much for a newbie?" Daniel said smirking at me. Is this what they thought of me? I only do good things to bed them? She was genuinely a nice girl and it just felt right helping her out.

"What do you mean?" I understood everything they meant but at the moment it was best to act innocent to their questions.

"Come on it is very obvious that you want to bed her. This was too much just to impress her. Don't you think you pulled it off too much?" Sam said and I was more than irritated that their comments.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? I do not want her in bed."

The way Sam said it made me furious I could feel my blood boil. I maybe a playboy but I would never do something like that to somebody who is so innocent.

"Shut up guys I am just against bullying. I just helped her out. Do you guys get that?" I snapped. I did not like the idea of them calling her hot. Its really unsettling.

"Oh please you like her or you would not get into a fight for any of your other girls."

That's not true. I am a nice guy I can definitely protect girl. Who am I kidding? I would have never done that for anybody else.

"Dude its okay, I know she is hot but you have to leave some catches for us too. I don't think she is easy to get I mean look at her she looks too innocent." Daniel smirked. I loved Daniel but currently I wanted to punch him so hard.

"Its just an hour I met her. You're crazy if you say that I like her and do you think I cannot get any girl to bed? Really? You want to bet?" I suggested.

"Let's bet. I am sure she is not that easy to get." Daniel said giving me a challenging look.

Somehow I did not like the feeling of this bet. I didn't want someone like her to fall for something like this. I didn't want to hurt her. I have to make sure that during this bet I try my best not to hurt her at any point.

"Challenge accepted one day she will be mine." I said. In all ways I want her to be mine. Maybe the bet would make her closer to me. One day and so many thoughts. About one person. Only one person.

Maybe she was too special.

A/N - Guys please vote and let me know your views comments share the book . Please do share it . Its a request . Let me know your views .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
137K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...