Zulema [h.s.] COMPLETED

By diaryfonts

In which Harry attempts to take advantage of a sweet, innocent girl and is shocked to find out she is the com... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End chapter*
Epilogue

Chapter 14

17K 523 172
By diaryfonts

Harry woke up in his bed with a mild head ache from the night before. He stood up thinking too much like he usually did and sometimes he didn't even know where he was going with his thoughts and just zone out and then fall asleep. He was content with that for now.

When he got up from the warm comforter he groaned, feeling his forehead and seeing that it felt a bit warm. His nose was quite stuffy. He knew he shouldn't have went to practice, taken a shower and then outside again somewhere to hang out with his friends.

Speaking of that, the first thing Harry saw when he turned on his phone to check the time was a message notification from Alisha saying:

Alisha: We're going out for breakfast, wanna come?

Harry groaned before responding.

Harry: Fuck no. I just woke up.

It wasn't common that people woke up early to go out for breakfast before a school day at 6:30 in the morning. Zulema and him going out that one day was just a one time thing.

He thought about her sometimes. Not a lot but sometimes. At night he thought about her pretty face, and those red lips. The sweetness of her soft voice, the softness of her skin.

Other things too.. like how her thighs wrapped around his head. Or how sexy it was to see her riding his-

"Harry!" He winced as he heard his mom's voice come from the other side of the door.

"Fuck," he muttered, "what?" He said loud enough for her to hear.

"Can I come in?" She asked sweetly and of course he would never say no to his mother's voice.

"Um. Yeah, sure," he said awkwardly before the door opened and in walked his mother.

She sat on the bed next to him, he shut his phone off.

"Harry..." his mother seemed uneasy, "you're not, like, mad at us or anything are you?" She tilted her head. Harry looked at his mother; shoulders drooped as he sighed.

"No, mom, I just..." Unsure of what to even say.

"I just feel like every time I go to practice or something you guys think I'm gonna go ruin my life or something. Every time something comes up its automatically because I've smoked," he said "smoke" as if he never did it again after they found out. 

"I mean, I know people who literally sell drugs in school and it's no big deal to them. But, I would never do that. I wish you trusted me," he added.

His mother heaved her chest up and down, "you're right. It does seem that way..." she admitted. Although he felt very weird talking to his mom about this, it wasn't the worst thing ever, because she was the most understanding person in his life. Any other wealthy parent would disown their child for doing such a thing, but his mom was different. Shit, if she grew up in America in the 70's, he was sure she'd have been with all the other pot head hippies protesting the war.

"But.. I just.. you know that your father and I will never think what you did is okay right? I know that sounds wrong but we just aren't adjusted to things like that, and I'm sorry.... but we do trust you. What you decide to do is on you. Your grades are still at all A's so we know that you know how to handle yourself," she told him calmly. Harry was relieved in a way.

He was expecting an answer like that, he just wanted to hear them.

"Just please, harry, don't do anything stupid okay?" She put her hand on his leg and that's when Harry knew she was serious, like really serious.

He nodded, "okay."

-

When Harry got to his lunch table, he sat down next to Benny who was talking to some new girl that he didn't recognize. Probably someone he's trying to get at. It was obvious she wasn't interested because girls aren't stupid like cliche movies show them to be.

"Harry," Antoine nudged him.

"What?" He said, mouth full of fries.

Antoine nodded towards another table, "why isn't your girl sitting over here?" He asked.

Harry saw that that girl was zulema. Sitting quietly and doing her homework of course. Hair in one long braid today.

He shrugged.

"AW you're shy, I'll go get her for you," Alisha intervened, kissing her girlfriend, Lisa, on the cheek before getting up. Harry rolled his eyes. Yeah maybe he did want her to sit by him but he didn't want all the attention focused on him.

"No, sit the fuck down-"

"It's okay, I got you," she chuckled voice fading and she was walking farther away, before he could stop her.

Harry sunk in his, covering his face in his hands. He didn't Zulema thinking he was desperate or anything. It wasn't like he asked for it or something. But he was maybe a little sparked.

When he looked up, he saw Zulema gathering her things in her bag. She picked it up and followed Alisha, shyly to the table with the big crowd. She was blushing. That's how Harry knew she was actually as sweet as people thought she was. She wasnt fake, she was kind... just very kinky.

Harry tried not to show any emotion as she approached. Alisha pointed at a seat for her to sit down in, a seat next to his own. Zulema smiled, nodding before gripping the chair and pushing it aside so she could sit down. He could smell the strawberry body spray on her soft skin.

As she scooted in, she looked at Harry, blushing more before giving him a small smile. He just gulped and looked away. What was he supposed to say?

Zulema felt awkward because she knew that Harry didn't want this. He wanted someone to fuck around with, not date and show off to everyone. Though he did try doing that in a way with that stupid bet and all.

She shifted uncomfortably. Why did they call her over here? Was it a joke? Better not have been. Harry knew what happened the first time he tried to pull some joke on her.

"Zulema, what school did you come from?" Antoine asked, tilting his head.

"I'm from Ridge west," she smiled, replying. She always smiled. No matter what she was always fucking smiling. Harry wondered how someone could smile as much as she could.

"Hm. Why'd you come here?," Antoine chuckled.

Zulema merely shifted, "work reasons," she said the truth.

The rest nodded. Benny checking her out by not taking his eyes off her cleavage. Harry clicked his tongue, shoving him slightly.

Benny groaned, muttering sorry before going to his lunch.

"So are you two going to make out like you did the other night?" Alisha chuckled.

Harry and Zulema both froze at the same time. Eyes locked on Alisha and she looked at them as well.

"What?" She asked.

"You remember that don't you?" She chuckled.

Zulema spoke first, "not really," she breathed. Those memories were faint, her buzz began to go away when they went back up to Antione bedroom and that's what she remembered.

Harry didn't know how to feel. He didn't even remember that either.

"Yeah, practically fucked in front of us," Benny chuckled. Their eyes widened.

"Oh shut up, he's overreacting." Alisha shook her head, "it was just a game of truth or dare. Antoine dared Harry to kiss any girl in the-"

"You should've seen Mori. She was pissed as fuck, literally expecting you to kiss her," Benny laughed.

Zulema's cheeks tinted with pink, blushing harder than she ever had before. She sunk a little in her seat as she didn't really want any attention on her. Who was Mori anyway? A bitter ex she'd have to deal with?

Harry tried to pretend like he was unfazed, and it seemed that way to everyone else. On the inside, he was surprised.

"She'll manage," Harry breathed, drinking out of his soda can.

"I don't know, she was pretty mad," Antoine shook his head.

"Who the fuck cares, it's Mori," Lisa rolled her eyes before Benny laughed along with her.

The rest of them began to talk about stupid things like tv shows and alchol, while Harry and Zulema kept exchanging awkward glances at each other. He would look down at her while she wasn't looking and when he looked away she looked up at him.

Finally, the bell rang and they were able to leave each other and the tension that surrounded them. They weren't supposed to be this couple that his friend already thought they were. It was less complicated than that.

"Zulema," Harry called before she got to leave the lunchroom.

She turned around instantly, "yeah?"

He was hesitant, scratching the back of his head. He did that every time he was nervous, "you should come to my soccer game tomorrow night... it's supposed to be a good game," he said more like he was telling her and not asking her.

A small smile appeared on the girls face, "sure," was all she said before turning around.

-

Sorry for the lame chapter lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 22.1K 61
"A love like that was a serious illness, an illness from which you never entirely recover."- Charles Bukowski.
2.7M 101K 87
∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 1 of the K&R series He taught her how to be a successful assassin. She taught him how to love, but not how to stop loving her...
3.7K 121 85
HII IM FINISHING MY STORY AT 81 CHAPTERS The story is now finished no more request!!!
96.1K 1.7K 51
18+ mature themes "Everybody has a past, but will it come back to haunt you?"