We meet again

By lotus7543

Meera Maholtra, 22 years old, got a wonderful family living in the U.K. Attending University with her Bestie... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Main Cast/Characters
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
DEDICATION
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 19

12.5K 444 21
By lotus7543

Meera's P.O.V

Today's the day, I go with Ravi for a day in the park. I'm so excited! No!, Meera calm down, I'm married. Ugh!

So at the moment I'm getting ready to go. I wear a green churidar (long cotton tunic) and black leggings. Also I put some make up and do my hair, well it is a guest I'm spending the day with! I have to look good , don't judge ok?

Well looks like I'm early so I'll go to the park early and wait for him. Or he might be there already. So I go downstairs and into the street, grab a taxi to the park.

A short ride later...

I'm here, it seems he's not here yet. Well I guess I'll look around then. There's the chatters and shouts of the children in the playground as well the ringing bells of the ice cream cycles.

This seems so nice and peaceful, away from the drama of my MARRIED life. I love this, he's great at picking the right spot at the right time. I bet the person who is going to marry Ravi is a VERY lucky woman.

The birds chirp in the trees and the beeps and horns of the road nearby sounds throughout the park. I get a tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"Meera!, We are going to have a good time today and for you away from my 'friend' Ajay. Oh does he know that you're gone?"

"No, he wasn't at home but at work as usual."

"Good, well great, like I mean we wouldn't want him to find out and ruin your peace would you?"

"Thank goodness though, that would of been a nightmare."

"Indeed and by the way you look nice today."

He blushes, awww, he's uncomfortable in compliments. A blush makes it's way up my own face.

"We'll be having dinner in the evening before you go back home, so you just know."

"Ok Ravi,so let's get to it!"

"You seem excited, I feel privileged that you'd feel excited because of me. It is me right?"

I laughed, as did he. We went to a nearby bench and talked for a while then we got some ice cream. Yum!

I managed to find out his favourite flavour matched mine, vanilla! Simple and sweet. He was getting better and better as the day went on. He also payed for the ice cream himself, so kind!

After eating the delicious ice cream, me and him went to the little stalls set up on the nearby pathway. They had the most wonderful items such as rings and jewellery especially chocolate, ooohh chocolate. I probably drooled over them.

I offered to pay for my own which after a LOT of convincing managed to pay for my own things even if he insisted.

Next we had some snacks like samosas, yes! I love samosas, they're heaven. Mmmm... (A/N VOTE FOR SAMOSAS! Who doesn't love them?!)

It's been such a good day, yes! At the moment we are resting at the bench we started of at. Ring!, Ring! Is that my phone? Wait, it isn't, it's his. He nods at me and looks worried, he mouths 'Ajay'
to me . Oh no...

"Hey Ajay, yeah umm, oh Meera she's gone? Do you know where she is? No? Oh, well apparently I saw her at the chocolate shops. Well Ajay I'm really busy with my business and all sorry bye."

He breathes a sigh of relief. Thank goodness, that was close.

"So it's ok then?"

"Yep it's great, lets have dinner at the nearby restaurant shall we?"

Yeah, great food! I'm so hungry I bet he has good taste in food as well.

"Yeah let's go I'm starving."

He laughs, waves at me to come over and walk beside him to the restaurant.

"The food there is REALLY good, you would love it, it takes you into a land of dreams. I go there all the time."

I nod and we reach the restaurant, it looks simple and fancy at the same time. As soon as I step in the fragrance and aroma spreads into my nose. OMG!, it smells so good!

Me and him grab a table and order our food, he ordered chicken and I ordered this beauty...

Khana Peena, so good yum! I go to the sink with him and wash my hands before tucking my hand and grabbing a ball full of rice. SO GOOD! He does have good taste in restaurant. Of course he would.

I get up to get a glass of water, I come back and see that he's finished eating. Oh he's ordering dessert, definitely if the main food is this good imagine the dessert!

"I hope your food is good, it looks good."

"Yeah!, it's amazing! Want some?"

"No, no, it's yours I couldn't possibly take it."

"You sure, you're missing out?"

"I'm definitely sure."

He goes outside for a phone call while I finish up my food. I'm so coming back here!

I guess I'll wait for him and get some more water.

20 minutes later...

Ugh... I feel so tired. It's like 6:30pm right now and it's been 20 minutes since he went out to talk with whoever he needed to talk to.

My eyes can't stay open any longer. What's happening? It's not even night yet! Also I'm really dizzy.

I call the waiter and pay the bill, Ravi should of done it but he isn't here. Where is he and why are there two waiters? Oh it's just me, I need to get Ravi. I don't feel good.

I hobble out the restaurant after bumping into a random person. Great!

"Ravi! Ravi! Ow!, where are you?"

I bump into someone.

"Meera! What happened? Are you ok? You look pale and tired really tired."

"Just take me home please."

He frowns and nods. I start walking but end up failing as I tumble to the the ground. Oww...

I black out.

Ajay's P.O.V

Where is she? She should be back right now and I know she was with Ravi, I called earlier, which by the way he has great acting skills.

But now I'm worried she should be back now by her taxi. Am I worried about her?! Of course I am, if something happens to her I'll get blamed. Then again, what if she's hurt?
Is she going to come back? Please oh no... Meera, oh Meera. Maybe I'll call Ravi again.

I get my phone and call him, it goes straight into his voicemail. No! I've already called him several times. This time I'll leave a voicemail.

"Yeah, Ravi where is she? Please answer me and call me. Is she hurt? I'm worried about her, I mean uhh wait yeah just call me. ASAP!"

I pace up and down in the sitting room. No! No! No! Why did I ever do this? I should've known, this wouldn't of worked. My breathing gets faster. What am I going to do?! I don't even know her phone number! I should of asked her and got to know her medical and personal details.

The park! Yes I'll go to the park, that's where they are or were? Oh, I don't know!? I rush outside into my car and drive to the park.

It's quite late in the evening, so not many people are here. I ask the small amount of people if they've seen two people and describe them to them. But no such luck. I continue to search everywhere, no!, they're not here!

"Meera! Meera! What's going on?!"

No answer.

Did she run away or something? Did she find out what I was going to do to her. It was a bad plan, I should've just accepted her. Ravi shouldn't of gotten involved either, why did I involve him?

He was going to help me to frame her for cheating on me. What was I thinking?! He was going to take her to the park make her like him, and each time they met Meera would grow to like him more. No, no, no...

At the right time Ravi would do something to make it seem like she was cheating on me, when Samantha and me walk in and BAM! Everything would take place a divorce. Her parents would have no choice but to divorce for their reputation and daughter's life.

THAT WAS A STUPID PLAN THOUGH! I was too caught up in getting rid off her. I've gone too far and look what happened Ajay!
Ajay Krishnan the most terrible, cruel and worst husband.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone yes! Thank goodness... Ravi!
He finally got my voicemail and missed calls.

"Oh my god! Ravi thank god, where is she?!"

"Now you care about her, do you?"

"......."

"That's what I thought. Plus she's right here."

"WHERE?! Ravi, we need to stop this stupid plan I came up with. I've gone too far and now I'm panicking."

"Aww, how sweet, don't worry I didn't even carry it out. She's in good hands for now though."

"Ok! Thank you! Now tell me where is she?!"

"Ah, about that, you see I can't exactly tell you right now. I haven't got what I wanted so you won't be getting what you want."

"What! Ravi, what are you doing?! This is serious. No, come on tell me NOW!"

"How about no? I'm sorry 'dear' macha, but she's with me. It's all fine and dandy plus I've done you a favour. You wanted  her gone in the first place didn't you? You should be thankful right now."

"Stop it! Stop this! What has she done to you?! Wha- Who are you?"

"It's still me Ravi, Ajay but you made a big mistake 1 year ago which cost me so much, SO MUCH! YOU don't how much I lost that year up to now."

"What happened? Please don't harm her! I'll do anything to get her back."

"Hmmm... Lets see, remember my business, 'Chaturthi Corps' was doing exceedingly well. I decided to expand my business but I needed more money. So I had to get other companies to invest in me, my business. I got up to 5 companies that actually decided to give me a large amount of money to expand my business. I got two more, one gave me as much as I needed."

"Then you came to me."

"Then I came to you, Ajay Mohan Krishnan. Youngest businessman to take over 'Raj Textiles'."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
81.9K 7K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
757K 35.6K 43
"Mom!" I whined. "Stop crying like a little girl" my mother snapped. "I can't marry a guy I barely know" I followed her to the kitchen like a lost pu...