Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Od wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 74

2.2K 81 23
Od wwepurplevixen

"I want a man that loves me,
Cherishes me,
Values me.
But they have to know my values
in order to value me."

*****************************************************************

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I glanced over at her as she rolled up her sleeve while posting the picture answering my question by doing so.

"Works of art with baby boy" #ANTItour #hetakingmehigher

"Yes, unless you don't want to" she smiled and I glanced over at the tattoo artist beside me as we would be getting it done at the same time.

"I want to baby girl" I leaned over and kissed her cheek before settling in my seat as I watched him position the tracing to make sure I liked the position.

I gave a nod before glancing over at Robyn, "I'm getting mine on my ring finger while you're going to be showing people middle finger to display it?"

"Kill em with the love" She laughed but then turned to the guy.

"Place it on this one. It wouldn't be matching if it ain't on the same place now would it?" She bit her lip as she moved her free hand into mine giving it a slight squeeze as they began.

"I bet Dean's gon have your ass once he sees it" She rolled her eyes as she focused her eyes on me.

"Doubt he'll even know what it means" I teased knowing he would though.

We were at the tattoo parlour in town with a couple hours to spare before my live event. I had enjoyed the couple days with Robyn along with Seth and my cousins. My cousins were luckily off from the Smackdown tour so caught a flight with us but Dean being champion couldn't miss out.

"Are you mad at me baby?" I smirked as I watched her floating. I had done a cannonball into the pool with Jimmy which caused her to be soaked so she wasn't really impressed with me.

"Smile!" I heard Jimmy before seeing him turn me around and I saw who I guess was a fan standing with her phone and did just that.

Since it was a closed pool we were currently messing around in, it could only be the daughter of whoever owned the place.

I swam over to Robyn and rested my arms on the float and stared up at her.

"I flew all the way out here not to have you mad at me. More like to get some loving from you" I smirked which caused her to smile before kissing me.

"That's why I'm mad at you. Had me up all night now you be doing this shit" I laughed as we didn't waste time after her concert and despite her being tired I got some in. Since her mom had Romie in her room I wasn't stopped at all.

"Have to remind you of the benefits of having your man around!" I winked before pulling the float to wear my cousins were so we could get some drinks.

"His gon think we crazy though." She giggled but stopped as she shouldn't have been moving.

Robyn was getting "Love" tattooed on her finger while I was getting the same but in Samoan, "Alofa".

"Well then I'm truly his brotha aren't I?" I cocked my eyebrow before kissing her as they finished up.

***

"We meet again fella!" I felt my back being pat and smiled at Finn as we stood at the gorilla.

"Yeah we do" I smirked as we were teaming up against Seth and Jericho.

I soon heard my music and headed out winking over at my baby girl as she stood with her mom and Jenn.

She was frowning but as she saw me gave a small smile and I ignored the part of me that suspected she knew as I paced up and down in the ring watching Jericho and Seth as Finn did his entrance.

We were about to begin when Finn managed to get Jericho's scarf while he threw a tantrum. I burst out laughing as he wrapped it around his neck before strutting up and down in the ring as Seth and Jericho screamed in frustration.

He then slowly took it off not before rubbing it under his arms and then tossing it out while Jericho looked like he was going to puke.

I jumped up and down a bit whilst glancing at Robyn who laughed.

I pulled on Seth's arm and tossed him into the same corner that Jericho was currently in before punching them several times. Seth moved but I quickly punched him which led to him rolling out and I saw Chris approaching me but I quickly kicked him down.

I smiled as the cheers filled the live crowd something that definitely hadn't happened in awhile along with the three women supporting me in the front row.

I leaned against the ropes before turning back. I got ready to deliver the Superman Punch to Jericho but saw Seth in the corner of my high and delivered to him instead.

This led to Chris being able to surprise me and take me down. He tried hooking in the Walls of Jericho but I wasn't going to let that happen and pushed him off me. I lift him onto my shoulders and delivered a Samoan Drop and as I stood up I saw Seth jumping off the ropes but I immediately caught him with a punch sending him down.

I felt myself being pulled into a pin by Jericho but quickly kicked out jumping up and delivering a Superman Punch. I went to deliver another one to Seth but he countered with his signature that sent me down.

Luckily Finn moved in as I rolled into the corner and slowly got up. I quickly made my way to the corner and got ready for the spear but I missed and he delivered The Codebreaker.

He disappeared from the ring not sure where to but as Seth tried attacking me Finn got back into the mix and got both of them down.

As soon as he delivered a drop kick to Jericho from the ropes I delivered the Superman Punch to Chris while he delivered his signature from the top rope to Seth.

"Ooooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I roared before delivering the spear.

1...2...3...

I heard my music blasting and got helped up by Finn before hugging it out and heading around the arena.

I smiled as I made my way over to Robyn and she smiled.

We posed for a picture before I helped her over as her mom and Jenn had left already. She had a show after this so they were heading over there while I wasn't sure why she was still here.

I hung my arm over her as we made our way to the back.

"Great match out there!" I heard Seth before seeing him head to the other locker rooms as we entered ours.

"I thought you were heading straight to your concert after the show."

"I have about an hour before it begins" she whispered and I nodded as I sat down beside her on the bench but pulled her onto my lap.
She had a small frown as I wiped my face with a towel and felt her finger trace over my cheek before moving towards my eye.

I closed my eyes as I knew she knew. I didn't regret doing it despite getting heat at work for it as well but by how quiet she was being I knew she was trying to read me before showing her emotions.

"This gash is quite deep must have been a pretty hard hit." The medic cringed a bit as I was backstage at a live event.

"You could say that.." I laughed a bit.

"So I wasn't imagining things when I saw you breeze past me" I heard Hunter which was one of the reasons I hated having this special live event in New York. I didn't say anything as the doc finished up.

"What happened to your eye Roman?"

"Was training earlier and hurt it" I shrugged not bothering to look at him.

"If I find out you're causing more trouble for this company I will make sure you are buried. Vince might have this huge future envisioned for you but I don't think he will like any more bad publicity. Cause you're slowly but surely proving yourself to be a bad investment"

"Like you said Vince, he is the one who is currently dealing with me. Not you, remember that"

"I'd watch what you say Reigns because Vince might be the big boss but he does trust me with business. You have to wonder why I'm not running things on TV" he smirked while I was confused but sighed.

"I have a match to get to. I'm not sure what your problem is maybe because I beat your ass or maybe because my woman beat your wife's ass. But I got hurt while training that's all and I'm still heading out there to put on a show to make sure there is more money in the McMahon's pockets that you live off of"

"You got injured during a live event?" I didn't say anything as I focused my eyes on hers which was fixed on the gash.

" I have been blocking all communication with Jay because after I spoke to you on Monday. I just chose to ignore it like you said and focus on my concerts and my fans but then Jenn be picking up the phone while we were out in town"

"Robyn.."

She shook her head and stood up, " you lied to me Joe. You be telling me to ignore it when you do the exact opposite and go fucking beat Jay up."

"That's not how it went down , I went over there to speak to him" I stopped her as I stood up.

"Why? I didn't fucking ask you to do none of that!" She glared and I ran my hand through my hair and tried not to get worked up.

"The moment you called me up in tears was when you asked me to. Did you honestly think I was just going to let it slide? "

"When I call you up its not so you can do shit Roman. I have never needed anyone fighting my fucking battles for me. I wasn't planning on fucking crying but I was tired and now you went and did that. I don't need this Roman, I just wanted to vent to my boyfriend who said he would always be there not have him make it worse.." She pushed away from me as she stood against the wall a few feet away from me.

"That's not what I was trying to do Robyn! I was in the city and I fucking wasn't planning on it but I couldn't get your face out of my head. He has no right to have a fucking say over our lives, he doesn't own you and I made sure he realized that."

"By hitting him?" She raised her eyebrow, I knew she wouldn't be too impressed but she was acting like he didn't deserve it.

"I didn't throw the first punch" I stated ignoring the fact that she was calling me Roman.

"It don't matter. You shouldn't have done this Roman. With Drake I understood. I kissed him, risked our relationship, but I have done nothing. Jay is someone I have to deal with , he is my boss. Do you see me going to your bosses office and slapping him? Did you see me knocking at that bitch's door and giving her a piece of my mind? No! Because you asked me not to and I respect what you want me not to do but clearly you just fucking believe that I'm Robyn, some fucking vulnerable woman who needs her Samoan to fucking stick up for her that ain't me!"

I frowned.

"You know that's not what I see in you. It fucking hurts me when I see you fucking hurt Robyn and I just wanted to end it"

"Its not going to fucking end Roman. All you did was make more shit at work for me, what if he has a fucking appearance tomorrow looking like that and then he says its you just to spite me and then you be getting in trouble again. Its fucking happening again, because of me. Actions have consequences and you know that but yet you fucking do this! Its my fucking business. I don't need you meddling in my business!" She was out the door as I heard it slam . I wanted to go after her but that would only result in a scene backstage.

I sighed and sat down as I glanced at the black band I had placed over the tattoo.

"Er Roman why did Rihanna leave here like she was fucking pissed at the world?" I heard Seth as I saw him standing in the doorway before he moved in and closed the door .

"Because well she is.."

He raised his eyebrow, "I might have gotten into an altercation with her boss"

"But her boss.." His eyes widened, "you didn't.."

" You don't understand what has been happening nor am I going to betray my woman's trust by doing so"

"Well you sorta already did if you went to beat up her boss man" I glared at Seth.

I guessed he was right even though I hadn't exactly left him in a pool of blood or anything as it wasn't my intention for punches to start flying .

"I needed him to back off" I shrugged as I glanced around the locker room.

"Do you hear yourself? Joe doesn't do this shit. If Vince finds out you went throwing punches at a music mogul who is so well known. Man I don't know but you better pray that man has a heart" I rolled my eyes wishing that Dean were here to be in my favour but instead I was stuck with Seth who was telling me all the shit that had run through my head after I left the office.

"I did it so he could stop pestering her"

"And she wasn't too happy about you defending her honour." He smirked.

"She didn't mind when I went crazy on Hunter"

"That is not her boss and it wasn't in her world. I think you have gotten so used to the idea of Robyn being your woman that you have forgotten about Rihanna and how she sees herself. She has always been an independent woman and even if she is with you that's how she is in her business. You're in wrestling , she's in music, different things. She can do her own thing and you yours sure it crosses with you being the muse for her music and her having a stint here but in the end that's her job man. We all have bosses we hate but we suck it up and we definitely don't let your wrestler boyfriends beat them up" he shrugged while I leaned my head back against the wall.

"I screwed up but doesn't mean he didn't fucking deserve it" I whispered.

"How bad did you leave him?"

"I was angry so could have been worse but it wasn't" I shrugged as I headed over to my bag to get my shit so I could shower and drown my sorrows I guess.

I knew Robyn wouldn't want me showing up backstage at her concert right now..

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 27
-(YN) POV- My dream was to always be a wrestler ever since I grew up watching WWF Attitude Era and WWE Ruthless Agression Era. And yet I happen to be...
35.8K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...
64K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...