Spoiled H.S au

De Candy_Cough7

He was my pleasure, my drug and I think I may have overdosed. Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
OMG
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Sorry to disappoint
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chaoter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chpater 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
not a chapter but lol
should i continue?
Chapter 88
IM BACK
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 10

18.1K 296 51
De Candy_Cough7

The view was amazing. Perfect almost.The cold wind making me shiver, the rain drops falling over the umbrella.

Daddy had practically had this in mind just like I did.

He put together three huge blankets on the cold wet sand, one of those big umbrellas buried in the sand so the rain wouldn't wet us.

And two chairs.

We sat in silence taking in the amazing view. The dark clouds dropping rain, hard and the cold wind blowing on us but we didn't mind.

We sat with sweaters and blankets wrapped around us making us cozy and the most beautiful thing was the ocean. The waves hitting hard, the rain splashing on the water it was amazing view.

"This is beautiful" I smiled looking over at daddy to find him staring down at me. His nose red, cheeks and lips red due to the cold. His eyes bright as ever making him look cute. The beanie on his head messing around the messy curls poking out only added to how beautiful he was.

"You're beautiful" I blushed looking away from him.

"Thank you daddy" I giggled.

He suddenly stood up unzipping his sweater.

"What are you doing?" I frowned up at him. The rain hitting his perfect body

"Wat do you think? The ocean is meant for swimming" he said taking his shirt off. It seemed as if this was a normal thing for him, the cold didn't even bother him. But he was just wrapped up.

"No, you're gonna get sick" I said holding his hand in order for him to listen to me as he took his sweats off showing me his amazing legs.

"Cmon baby it won't hurt" he smiled, I shook my head frowning at how crazy he is.

"Please, what if I drown? What if I die? It's gonna be all your fault" he sang walking into the ocean, the rain wetting his hair and body.

I bit my lip.

"Darling I'm gonna die if you don't come!" He yelled touching the water with his feet. I could see him mentally debating on weather he should get in but with one shrug he walked right in, the waves hitting hard.

I cursed and stood, shrieking as the rain wet my hair. I slowly started taking my clothes off shivering to the cold.

I was soon in just my pants and I was shaking from the cold.

"Cmon! It's not that bad!" He yelled deep inside. I took my pants off and flipped my hair back as I started walking towards the cold water.

He soon came out and oh lord was it a blassing. His wet body on full display, the tattoos dark making him look like the bad boy he is.

"Daddy I'm cold" I shivered hugging myself. He smiled down at me as he placed a freezing cold hand on my lower back making me jump and scream from the cold. He laughed.

"Don't worry I'm right here" he smiled grabbing me and picking me up. He was freezing cold as just wrapped my legs around him. He looked at me with a smile and kissed me. His tongue swiping over my bottom lip.

His hands on my bum and squished as he walked in the cold water

"Daddy I'm scared" I hugged him as he walked further in. I squealed as my bum touched the freezing cold water.

"Darling I'm right here don't worry" he kissed down my neck. Water splashing everywhere as he worked me up. His warmth filling me up with an ooze it was hard to explain.

"Daddy"

"Hmm" he mumbled oblivious to our surroundings.

"A wave is coming" I freaked out. He chuckled

"Don't worry, I got you. Just hold your breath" he whispered. I did as told and closed my eyes as the cold hard water hit me like knifes. It seemed as if he kneeled down.

I was struggling to hold my breath, I held on to him as he pulled back and soon all my worries were gone. I felt free. I felt as if I was floating.

His soft lips meeting mine in a loving manner filling me with warmth.

Hands slipping in my undies and feeling me up as he pressed me against him. Soon I realized we weren't in the water anymore. He was heading out as we made out in a passionate kiss.

"The ultimate multitask" he said pulling away. I threw my head back in laugher as he past our spot where we were before and headed straight for the car.

"But our stuff" I said looking at my cute shoes I left behind.

"Leave them, I'll buy you more" he placed me in the back seat as he climbed in as well. He laid the seats so we laid on them.

He grabbed a duffle bag that he had and opened it up taking out some clothes and two dry towels. He handed me one

"Here, dry up and wear this" he also handed me one of his shirts.

I nodded as he turned the car on and put the heater on.

"That's better" he said drying his hair with the towel, I took that as my que to admire his body. Tan and hot.

He was the ultimate definition of perfection. I looked away and took my bra off and dried my hair up with the towel but as I did I looked up and saw him staring down at me with hinger, his huge hand in his crotch over his wet boxers.

"Stop staring and get changed" I laughed putting his shirt on and then taking my wet panties off in front of him. By now he was panting and rubbing his crotch tempting me.

The tent in his boxers telling me he had a hard time looking away.

I grabbed him and pushed him down as I laid on top of him.

My bare pussy on his wet boxers. He bit his lips as he looked up at me.

"Baby" he moaned grabbing my hips and pushing me down onto him.

"Nuh-uh" I shook my head lifting myself up and sitting on his stomach. He groaned and threw his head back.

"Fuck!" He cursed. I came down and kissed down his jaw and neck, down to his precious abs.

"Kota" he warned fisting my damp hair.
I just continued and went further down to his hot ass v-line that had driven me down here all along.

I grabbed the ends of his boxers with my teeth as I looked up at him with innocent eyes. He groaned throwing his head back.

"Baby you don't have to do this" his voice lower than before.

"But I want to" I giggled pulling his boxers down. My eyes widened taking in what I had just got myself into. Huge dick, is all I have to say.

"Kota dont" he said that but his dick said otherwise. It was huge I'll give him that but if he ever did have sex with me I'm not sure it'll fit.

"Wow" I was shocked to say the least. I have never seen one before and here I am shocked at how big he is.

"Baby please" he grabbed my small hand leading me towards his.....

"Daddy I don't kn-"

"Like a lollipop baby, this is just a bit bigger" he smirked. I smiled taking him in my hands, the small effect making him moan loudly.

I was happy I had that sort of effect on him.

I moved my small unexperienced hands up and down his huge shaft trying to give him more pleasure.

"Okay- fuck...now p-put your pretty little m-mouth on it- fuck!" He cursed.

I leaned down looking at him through my long lashes as he watched my every move. Slowly stuck my tongue out touching the tip, he instantly moaned throwing his head back as he held onto my long hair bringing me closer to him. I sucked trying to take him all without bringing in my teeth.

"Carefull baby, don't choke...take i-ah shit! take it slow" I watched as his beautiful face turned into one controlled by pure pleasure. Eyes shut close, cheeks rosy, lips parted with gritted teeth. His head tilted back giving me a full view of his well defined jaw.

"Don't worry daddy....I haven't got a gag reflex" I giggle

But I might if I take him all in my mouth.

"Fuck baby faster" he groaned lifting his head to look down at me with glossy eyes.

I took this as my role to take him in deeper as my hand worked the rest of his huge dick I couldn't fit in me.

He touched the back of my throat with a loud moan as I bobbed my head up and down waiting for his release that I new was seconds away. With my left hand I reached down and grabbed his balls, massaging softly.

His large hands then gripping my hair harder bringing me down to him as he let one of the most beautiful moans I've ever heard from him. His mouth open, eyes closed as he came in my mouth. I got lost in his beauty I couldn't see anything else but him. The salty sweetness of his juices flowing down my throat.

He brought me up and kissed me, tasting himself. His tongue roaming in my mouth fighting mine but as always he won, I tilt my head so the kiss would deepen. His large hands gripping my ass roughly as my small hands pressed against his cheeks bringing him closer to me.

In that moment I knew he was all worth living for. My angel.

My Daddy.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

293K 8.6K 151
I got bored... Contains: 1D ( Zayn included ) 5Sos
6K 163 42
I wrote this when I was 15 so if at any point it doesn't make any sense that's why
7.1K 84 12
Some aren't sickfics.