Dr. Genius (Spencer Reid)(com...

Von Rocknrollchick1

The BAU was the job Casey Parker wanted so bad. When she finally got the job her first case was horrifying. S... Mehr

Dr. Genius (Spencer Reid - Criminal minds)
Chapter 1 - First case
Chapter 2 - profiling the unsub
Chpater 3 - catching the Unsub
Chapter 5 - Alone yet again with the Genuis
Chapter 6 - Duty calls
Chapter 7 - The message
Chapter 8 - I can handle myself
Chapter 9 - My peaceful dream
Chapter 10 - running out of time
Chapter 11 - He's after me to
Chapter 12 - Suffering
Chapter 13 - It all happened too fast
Chapter 14 - dont give up hope you here me?
Chapter 15 - The promise
Chapter 16 - my older brother
Chapter 17 - Nurse, blake, Reid and a body in a coma
Chapter 18 - Having doubts
Chapter 19 - In life, unlike chess, the game goes on after checkmate
Chapter 20 - memories of the past and dreams of the future
A massive thank you to all you readers out there!!!!!

Chapter 4 - 3 years later

8.5K 136 21
Von Rocknrollchick1

I remember that day the first day I had pulled the trigger on a gun. My first ever case with the BAU. Since then I've solved many cases involving all kinds of scenarios. Sometimes I think why is there so much wrong in the world but if there was no wrong I'd be out of a job.

(3 years later)

I was sat at my desk spinning around on my spinner chair like a little child. Reid came in with a cute little satchel bag wrapped around him. "Converses a sweater and a satchel?" I questioned still swinging on my chair.

"What it's my style" he shrugged getting a massive book out.

"Style?" I bit my lip. "Cute" I shook my head clicking my pen. "What's the book for?" I questioned.

"Just reading" he shrugged sitting down on his desk. I nodded my head getting bored of the conversation.

"How did we get so much paper work suddenly?" I questioned.

"I think what you mean is how did you get so much paper work suddenly" he made the remark.

"Okay fine so I don't like paper work haha very funny Mr. I know it all" I shook my head still clicking my pen but quicker.

"Why don't you just leave it I'll do it for you" he muttered trying to read his book.

"No I gotta finish this" I shook my head.

"You'll be late for Penelope's Christmas party" he whistled afterwards.

"Fine and you're okay with me giving you my paper work to do?" I asked just making sure.

"Casey it's fine doing paper work is like working out a simultaneous equation" he shrugged.

"A what_" I really felt dull when ever I spoke to him.

"Maths? Come on equations are easy" he shrugged "you have no sense of fun" he said as he put my paper work into his satchel.

"Oh I have fun" I nodded pushing the elevator button. "Just not that amount of fun" I said sarcastically I actually don't mind now as Reid didn't take it to offence.

"So what time am I picking you up again?" He asked.

"So you somehow remember what pi is and how many volts it takes to power a light bulb but you can't remember a simple time?" I laughed at him.

"I'm only joking" he playfully punched me in the arm. He opened the passenger door letting me in.

He dropped me off and I waved goodbye to him. I unlocked my door and walked into my house. Lady came to greet me as I got in. "Hello Lady" I said in a babyish way. I went upstairs to have a nice warm bath.

After my bath I went into my bedroom to decide what I was going to wear to this party. I picked out a white skater dress and some black heels. I also put a necklace on that my mom had sent me for my birthday. I quickly dried my hair and put it in a bun and curled any loose bits of hair by the side of my ears.

I looked in the mirror and admired myself making sure I looked decent then I went downstairs waiting for Reid to pull up near my house.

"Who's a good girl" I said babyishly to Lady as she sat on the sofa. I fed Lady and gave her some water to let time go by.

As I was about to sit down I heard beeping outside. "Bye Lady" I mentioned going out the door. I got into the car "god it's freezing outside" I rubbed my hands together.

"I'll put the heating on now" he smiled at me then I only realised he was wearing a suit.

"You should wear a suit more often I like it" I smiled at him. He smiled shaking his head at me.

"I've finished your paper work" he mentioned.

"Already?" I questioned. "Oh yeah sorry your a doctor aren't you" I laughed. "Thank you Spence, life saver" I patted him on the shoulder. I sat there patting on my knees impatiently. "So who's going to this Christmas thing of Garcia's?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Just the team really" he shrugged.

"Just the team" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And a few others" he played along.

We arrived at the hall where Garcia's party was being placed. I reached for my bag as Reid opened my door for me. "Thank you" I said as he helped me out of the car. I realised he had his gun tucked behind him in his trousers. "You carry your gun around?" I asked while he escorted me in through the door.

"Yeah don't you?" He asked.

"No" I looked at him weirdly.

"You should especially in America" he tapped his gun. We walked in and as it was my first time going to a Christmas party the place was crowded.

"You said there'd be a few" I scowled at him.

"Yeah in my opinion a few means about 40 to about 60 maybe even 80 sometimes" he shrugged. I shook my head at him.

"Hey guys" Garcia spotted us at the doorway. "Come on in guys we got a table near the front of the dance floor" she winked walking off. We quietly pushed our way through the crowd finding JJ and Morgan sitting at the table.

"Where's_" I started.

"Out on the dance floor" JJ pointed laughing at Rossi busting some moves.

"It least he's enjoying himself" Reid smiled.

"Yeah at least" I shook my head laughing a Hotch, he was actually smiling.

"Drinks?" Reid asked around.

"No we're good" Morgan said before he burst out laughing.

"Case?" He asked knocking me out of thought.

"Yeah let me just_"

"No I'll pay" he closed my purse.

"But come on Spence" I moaned, I hated it when people paid for me.

"It's on me" he insisted.

"Fine get me a vodka and coke" I sat down next to Morgan. "Where's Blake?" I asked.

"Not a party person" JJ said feeling entertained by Rossi and Hotch.

"So you and Reid been getting close" she brought up.

"Yeah a little too close" Morgan joined.

"No don't worry I mean we're not_ he's not_ what I mean to say is we're friends" I tried to explain, I made a right fool of myself.

"Come on Parker you're young he's young" JJ smiled.

"Come on he's what?" I thought for a moment.

"26?" Morgan filled it in.

"And I'm.. 25_" I paused for a moment. "That doesn't mean anything so we're both young" I rolled my eyes.

"Who's young?" Reid had joined in giving me my drink.

"You and Casey" JJ sparked up. I scowled at her as she said it.

"So?" Reid shrugged taking a sip of his drink. Morgan was trying to mouth the words to him but I stopped him.

"Hey you know what I'm gonna dance" I stood up and walked out to the dance floor with Hotch and Rossi, I really didn't want to dance. Reid soon followed me and started dancing. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing at him.

"As you can see my dance moves are so smooth" he laughed at himself.

"Okay Mr smooth" I rolled my eyes laughing. I sipped my drink and laughed at him for ages. I put my drink on the table and danced with him.

"Glad you two made it" Rossi out his thumbs up. "After a few tough case's we deserve a break" he mentioned.

Soon enough my favourite song came on, I don't wanna miss a thing by areosmith. I sat down because I was too embarrassed by the song.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing" JJ started singing.

"Watch you smile while you are sleeping" Morgan continued.

"While your far away and dreaming" Rossi swayed back and forth grabbing a hold of Morgan and Hotch, huddling.

"I could spend my life in this sweet surrender" Hotch sang out load.

"I could stay lost in this moment forever" Garcia finally joined our group and huddled in.

"Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure!" Reid held his drink high proudly.

"I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you baby"

"And I don't wanna miss a thing" I sang smiling I was actually enjoying myself. I mean when I was growing up I never really had any friends... I was always one of those girls who would just get on with stuff.

A few songs came on after that one but one of my favourite Christmas songs came on 'fairytale of New York' Hotch grabbed us all and led us up to the dance floor, basically I was a bit tipsy at this point so I couldn't give a crap what I was doing.

Reid grabbed hold of me and started dancing, I kept standing on his feet though oops. "They got cars big as bars they got rivers of gold where the wind goes right through you it's no place for the old when you first took my hand on a cold Christmas Eve you promised me broadway was waiting for me you were handsome" I sang.

"You know all the words to this song?" Reid questioned.

"It's my favourite Christmas song" I smiled dancing to the next verse.

After the party Reid took me home. "Thanks for_ for a great night" I patted him.

"No problem and I also think you're a little drunk" he mentioned looking at me.

"I'm not I can remember and I_i am not_ slurring my words" I pointed at him.

"You okay with getting in?" He asked stopping the car.

"Yeah just gotta find my keys" I searched through my handbag. "Found them" I shook them. I got out of the car and waved to Reid slowly nearly tripping up the steps to my house. I tried to unlock my door but the keys somehow kept falling out of my hands.

"Come here" Reid took them off of me and done it himself. "There you go" he opened my door for me. "Woah this is your house?" He walked straight in.

"Yep" I sat on the sofa. Lady came rushing in and jumped all over me then she soon realised Reid admiring my house.

"Woah hello there" he patted her "who's this?" He asked.

"Lady" I mentioned.

"Lady quite an elegant name for a puppy but Lady could also state that she's a well higher class pup than any other" he babbled on, I choose to ignore him when he's blabbering. I nodded and smiled at him pretending to care.

He came and sat down on the sofa while Lady jumped on him and cuddled down. "She likes you" I smiled smoothing her soft fur.

"She does" he nodded his head trying not to move too Much.

"Well I can honestly say Garcia throws pretty good party's" I shook my head.

"Yeah Penelope has always been a party person" he nodded then there were an awkward silence. "The other day I had a dream" he nodded breaking the silence, thank god. "Remember when you solved your first case it was about that" he smiled dazing into my eyes.

"I can remember that day so well" I put my hair over my ear. "Your fashion hasn't changed much" I laughed.

"I saw how happy you was how relieved you was... Then it flicked to the part were you had a panic attack" my face dropped I don't remember what exactly happened throughout that panic attack but it makes me feel awkward when he speaks about it.

"Yeah I don't remember" I shook my head cursing myself.

"You know what forget about the dream it's stupid" he moved Lady into the sofa.

"I'm sorry" I bit my lip I felt guilty for not letting him finish off.

"No worries" he patted me on the shoulder. "You better get some sleep" he pointed up the stairs and walked backwards.

"Yeah" I saw him out through the door and waved him goodbye. I sighed to myself and shut the front door. Lady sat down in front of me giving me a look. "Don't give me that look young Lady" I shook my head at her.

I went upstairs and got changed into my pyjamas and slipped into my nice, warm duvet. I tossed and turned for a bit thinking about how awkward that was but I finally got to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4.2K 186 10
Daichi starts dating the Karasuno girls volleyball captain Michimiya Yui but he is unaware that his bestfriend Suga is desperately in love with him a...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...