Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 73

2.3K 86 18
By wwepurplevixen

"Been waiting on that sunshine
Boy, I think I need that back... "

*****************************************************************

RIHANNA POV

I heard my phone vibrating and frowned but picked it up.

"Rihanna please tell me you're still in Auckland?" I frowned as I sat up.

"Yeah I am , I'm in..."

"Okay cool cause I'm currently touring but I'm fucking alone and this place is crazy so please can you get me at the airport?"

I glanced over and saw it was about 11am, "yeah imma be right there"

"Thanks you're a lifesaver!" I sighed as I stood up hearing Seth hang up.

Apart of me expected it to be Roman as with the time difference there were many times he had woken me up and vice versa and I didn't mind it at all. It was like waking up next to him...

After the last couple weeks away from him I could really take waking up next to him, Jay had been hassling me to do signings after every single show and take pictures. I loved my fans but I had gone from being at home with Roman to just being thrown back into rehearsals, meetings, and performing. I could feel myself wearing thin and the fact that I felt home sick wasn't good..

I wasn't really homesick as in wanting to just go to the island but wanting to have me baby boy's arms around me. It was the same thing each time I spoke to Jay as he had some comment or he saw something surfacing of Roman and I which led to him dissing it. Unlike the last time I didn't fight back nor say anything. I was just tired and knew that it didn't matter what else I said they wouldn't accept him because they only cared about the money..

I placed on a hoody which wouldn't stop the paparazzi from noticing me but I figured I had sometime before they did.

I guessed that Seth would be staying in the same hotel I was , I saw a few other familiar faces as I headed over to the deserted part of baggage claim where he said he was waiting to get away from the crowd.

He glanced up from his phone and walked over to me and hugged me kissing my cheek briefly, "hey thanks for meeting me here, I'll wait in the car"

"Car?" I glanced past him as he nodded behind him and I saw the guy facing away but realized it was Roman. I had been so focused on finding Seth that I hadn't even seen him.

He turned with a smile and I immediately ran up to him and jumped on him as I squealed knowing I would definitely be noticed but I didn't give a fuck.

"You lying to me!" I shouted into his ear but held him tightly as he laughed. When we last spoke on Monday I had no hope of seeing him soon and here he was surprising me this time..

"I missed getting this reaction so figured I'd surprise you" he whispered as he moved back but I didn't let him continue because I immediately kissed him. Hearing the buzzing of people realizing who we were but I was just so happy to see my baby boy after weeks without him. Weeks that had been torturous...

I broke it slowly and he smiled but I kissed him again before grazing my lips over his.

"I'm mad at you for lying to me but you look so fucking fine right now!" I pulled on his collar.

"Well it was you who bought this for me" he smirked.

"No I mean this beard I want to fuck you" I mumbled into his lips and he chuckled before glancing around.

"Maybe we should first get to the hotel" he winked but I knew he would first have to do signings because he was too damn hot not for people to come up to him.

"One more kiss" I turned to him as I bit my lip and he bent down and kissed me slowly as I heard woooos from the people.

***

"When baby boy surprises you while you're on tour!" # myeverything #lovethisman

"Mmmmm when you posting things about me I know the surprise definitely made you happy" I heard him and rolled my eyes but kissed him.

"You know you did" I didn't want to speak about me breaking down in tears and I knew he wouldn't bring it up. He hardly ever did after I fell apart in front of him, that's what I loved about him. He would make sure I was reassured and all doubts were gone and then just make me so fucking happy..

He had dropped his suitcase in my hotel room with Seth having appearances and we were heading to one of his friends hotel room for what I wasn't sure but I was happy to have him here before I had to perform tonight.

I had been breaking down a couple days before and now he was here and I couldn't be happier. Everything had just gotten too real for me, Jay letting me know that what I wanted out of my life with Roman didn't fit me. I hadn't needed him to repeat it but he did, he had wanted Drake to join me for the rest of the year on tour but I refused. I knew Roman trusted me but I didn't want to be forced to be grinding up on another guy every night while my baby boy was fighting to stay on top in his company..

"What happened to your eye?" I frowned as I traced over it noticing there were stitches, he tensed a bit as I did.

"Er match got intense" he shrugged before kissing the side of my forehead.

"You know I hate you getting hurt. Was it yesterday? Cause it wasn't there on Monday?" I was a bit relieved it happened at some live event as despite it being small it seemed deep and I knew me emotions would get the better of me. But I also would have liked to be by his side..

He nodded, "if you only landed now where'd you go with the helicopter?"

He simply shook his head and opened the hotel room door which made me confused.

"Whaaaaat up!!! #Bloodline!!!!" I heard someone with dreads as we entered the bedroom and Roman whispered into my ear telling me the names of the three guys who were there with his cousins.

"And Rihaaaaana!" I laughed as I held his hand and saw they were busy getting ready to play a game.

Roman let go of my hand so I sat on the couch while he stood behind his cousins.

"Let's go!" He screamed out followed by what I don't know while Jey was busy jumping on the couch next to me.

"What you just say?" I laughed which caused him to as well.

Roman just slayed my heart once more along with his uces 😍😍😍

"I don't know what I just said but fucking.."

I rolled my eyes but laughed as I loved seeing him act crazy and watched as they began a UFC match I guessed.

They were picking their fighters when Roman glanced back at me and sat down on a bean bag in front of me so that his back was turned to me.

He moved back between my legs and watched while Jey stood next to me.

"...Oh you were on top of it when you were feeling yourself yesterday!" Big E shot at Jimmy as he tried imitating Xavier by introducing the show but clearly not being able to finish the job.

"Cause I was feeling myself yesterday.. Feeling ..Feeling.. Feeling myself..." I laughed as he began singing Bey's song but stopped as we saw Xavier laughing.

"Get your mind out the gutter and eat your bread and butter!" Jimmy shook his head at him before they began.

"Aaaaawwwwww!!!!"
I rolled my eyes as the guys went on crazy for his "diss" but joined in as well.

"What can I say? I just be spitting rhymes like a pro Rih! You should get me on your next song" he called back .

"Definitely get some Uso vocals on it" I laughed which caused Roman to tilt his head up to me and I bent down and kissed his lips.

"Hey we know its been weeks but control yourselves!" Jey pushed Roman forward and he playfully glared at him.

"At least Roman's blue balls are cause of Rihanna being gone unlike uce over here!"

I saw the guy with the dreads who I think was named Kofi point to Big E while I was confused.

"They only did it here cause Big E is on rest due to a little incident that happened" Jimmy smirked before getting back to picking his players and Roman stood up again.

"Rihanna don't need to be knowing that" E shook his head while picking his fighter.

"Knowing what?" I asked as it was clearly something funny.

"His. balls. are. hurting" Xavier laughed as he swayed his hips .

"Don't be winding up in my girl's face!" Roman warned him.

"Cant help my hips are more lose uce" he laughed while Roman just chuckled.

I thought his cousins were crazy but these guys were too and I loved it as I needed to laugh after all the annoying shit at work.

"He got hurt during a match a couple of weeks ago, it involved some collisions" he smirked and I got what my baby was hinting at.

"Poor guy, you be needing someone to kiss it better!"

Big E smiled as he glanced back at us.

"That someone won't be my woman though. Eyes on the screen now!"

They soon began as the jokes ended while Roman continued standing in front of me blocking the TV.

"I can't see Joe!" I kicked his behind and he chuckled and pat his back.

"Get on baby girl" I rolled my eyes but stood next to Jey instead as we watched them go at it.

I heard Roman cheering while I simply watched, I didn't know how it worked but I knew it wasn't like wrestling and I was still learning to master that.

"I'm here acting like I know what I'm saying" he glanced back at me giving me a quick kiss before getting back to supporting.

"Drop him Jon drop him!" He smashed his fists together and I rolled my eyes.

There were about thirty seconds left on the clock and Jimmy had him down and soon knocked him out.

"Awwwww !!! Shit!!!"

I felt Jimmy pull me into a hug and kiss my cheek as he jumped on the couch with us and celebrated while Big E walked out of the bedroom.

Roman shook his shoulder before hugging him as they all did the same. I be thinking he was winning some champion but hugged him again to congratulate him. Jimmy went to sit back in his seat as Big E returned rolling his eyes at his loss.

"Kick a man while his down"

Jimmy just kept celebrating and my stomach was hurting like crazy.

"Strength! No weakness! Strength!"

"Y'all are crazy!" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around Roman's shoulder while I hung on him from behind.

They were messing around for a bit more until we all headed to the main room to grab a couple beers.

"So that's one of the shows for the Network?"

Roman nodded before pulling me onto his lap as he sat on the couch.

"Yo where's Romie?" Jimmy asked.

"His with my mom " I responded as I turned away from Roman.

"Shit I forgot your mom is here"

"Can't be forgetting about your moms-in-law like that man!"

"Shut up!" He threw Big E with a pillow before kissing my cheek .

I listened while they told some road stories while resting my head against Roman's.

***

"What happened to ya eye?" I heard my mom, we had gone down to the restaurant in the hotel for an early dinner before the show.

"He hurt it during a match" I answered while he continued eating. I frowned as without his sunglasses you could see it was a bit swollen below his eye.

"I don't know how you deal with dat man wrestling Robyn. First his nose gets broken, now his eye.." I laughed a bit as I saw the concern on my mom's face for my man.

"His a warrior maaaami . He need to be fighting, I'm sure that other man be looking worse. "

He chuckled before sipping some of his beer while I sipped on my favourite wine. I was just happy it hadn't been Seth even though it was an accident I would probably go off on him.

"You gotta believe that. He just got a cheap shot in" he shrugged.

"I was telling Robyn I want to be coming with her to watch you fight but I'm too scared"

"If we have time" I whispered as the way Jay was on my case I wasn't sure if I would get to see him perform at a taped show soon.

"I have a live event later this week, wouldn't mind some extra fans in the crowd"

"Who says my mom likes you?" I teased.

"The moment you became mine the entire Fenty clan became part of the Roman Empire baby girl" I smiled and kissed him but he didn't deepen it and I knew it was due to my mom while she didn't mind.

"We should get Jenn ta come with , get them cheers going" I nudged him.

"As long as she ain't gon be on my case the entire time" he shook his head.

"Nah she gon be fighting with the people who boo you" I laughed.

"I can see how imma be running out of the ring and breaking up fights"

"Better Believe that" my mom nodded which caused us both to laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9.8K 84
Leaving your hometown is hard, establishing yourself in a new city is harder, making a living as a painter is even harder, but re-finding yourself an...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...
29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...