Georgia Rose (One Direction)

By COOLCAINE

One harmless song turned into something so much more... More

Georgia Rose (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -PART ONE
Chapter 4 -PART TWO
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- PART ONE
Chapter 27- PART TWO
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ITS OVER
one very last thing

Chapter 41

169K 5.1K 1.6K
By COOLCAINE

Here by Me -3 Doors Down

Beside you -5sos

Georgia's POV

"Why didn't you tell him!" I turned to Liam after the door closed and an awkward silence passed before us. Liam's eyes widened and he held his hands up in defense, shrugging it off.

"Why! Why do you do this!" The tears poured down my cheeks as I shrieked at Liam who stood beside the couch.

"Look at what you've done! How-How can you even live with yourself!" I slowly started to back away from him just like I did a few hours ago. I don't want to be near him, or even look at him. Tears watered Liam's eyes, the sun reflected off the visible drops.

"I-I don't know." He said.

"Why can't you just let me be happy!" The tears blurred my vision.

"I don't know." He whispered and covered his face with his hands, I heard him crying. He started to advance towards me but I put my trembling arms in front of my body, hoping it would pause his movements.

"Don't come near me! Don't!" I screamed as my wild eyes caught him by surprise, but he still didn't halt his movements. He continued to walk towards me as I stepped back quickly. My back hit against the wall, mirroring the actions from this morning.

"Stop!" I screeched as he reached me and put his large arms around my quivering body.

"I love Harry, I don't love you!" I hit his chest with the sides of my fists, not phasing him. It seemed like he was just trying to ignore my screams and punches, blocking me out from his mind.

"You will never mean anything to me! Y-You are worthless!" I cried as I continued to weakly punch his hard chest. I felt his warm tears fall onto my face as he swallowed my small body with his.

"Don't touch me. Get away from...from me." I whispered, I couldn't find the strength to hit him any longer.

"Shhhhh." Liam hushed, ignoring me once again.

"I hate you Liam Payne. I hate you." My head buried into his white shirt while I continued my insults. My small hands fisted the fabric, twisting and pulling at it as it became wet with my tears. The power in my frail body drained, unable to fight him anymore.

"I know, I know." His voice cracked, he didn't speak above a whisper. I felt the patter of his continuous tears drop onto my head, swimming through the strands of dull hair.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position, just crying with each other. Everything is just so complicated because a friendship that was supposed to be something so simple turned into everyone getting hurt. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I desperately wanted to run out of Liam's flat and chase after Harry but I knew he was long gone, forever.

It just hurts me how Liam witnessed this whole thing between Harry and I but didn't say a single word. He didn't tell Harry the truth about what actually happened because he is so god damn selfish. That's something him and I have in common.

The tears dried up on my cheeks as I moved from Liam's firm hold, pushing him back a bit.

"I want to go home." I said.

"Please don't." Liam plead.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"I won't do it." He refused, my anger hit the walls.

"Liam, I swear to fucking god." Angry tears flowed my burning eyes.

"Georgia, just stay." He begged.

"I don't want to be anywhere near you." I told him and he winced. I really don't want to but I know I can't go home because of my father.

Liam sighed. "I won't be back here until 6 tonight, please stay here, my mate Andy will come over. Ill leave."

"No! I don't want anything to do with you or your stupid friends! Take me home!" I screamed, the tears poured out of my eyes, Liam's also.

"I-I don't want you hurting yourself." A single tear dropped, he was afraid of my reaction.

"So what if I hurt myself! It's not your business to butt into!" To be honest, I was planning on doing it tonight. I'm just so overwhelmed with everything and I can't take it anymore.

"It is my business though Georgia! I-I care about you...so much." He whispered the last part as he cried.

"Im a freak, I fucking get it! Just leave me alone and let me be." My voice weakened as the sentence continued on.

"I will not leave you alone, not in your condition." He crossed his arms, having made up his mind.

"Fuck Liam, please." I grabbed at the strings of my hoodie, having resorted to begging.

"When was the last time you went to school?" Liam asked.

I haven't been to school in over three weeks.

"Monday." I lied, not looking him in the eyes.

"You haven't been to school since, have you?" I heard the hurt in Liam's voice. I shook my head slightly as I looked down at my bare feet.

"If you don't want to stay here, I'll take you to school. Those are your two options."

"No! I can't go to school." I plead.

"You need to."

"Look at me! I don't have any proper clothes, no makeup, my hairs a mess, plus there's this god damn bruise covering half my face!" I screamed.

"Georgia, you look fine. Better than fine, actually. Nobody will even notice the bruise." He lied straight to my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me! This thing is massive Liam! Don't lie to me." I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"I'm not kidding! You look beautiful! Why can't you just believe me!" He yelled back, frustrated.

"I don't know." I looked at my feet as Liam and I switched roles. I honestly don't know why I can't believe Liam or anyone else in that matter when they tell me things like this. It's like something has blocked my head, making me assume they're just trying to be nice.

"Well start believing it." Liam said as he retreated back to his bedroom, leaving me in my thoughts.

I only have two options. I could either stay here, suffocating in this flat, being forced remember everything that just happened ; or I could go to school. There's so many flaws with each situation. If I went to school maybe I could walk home, but I don't think I have the energy to even do that. Plus, my dad might be home. There's so many things to think about but so little time to present a decision.

Just drowning in my all thoughts, I can't seem to come up with a conclusion as to why Harry assumed Liam and I were dating, we're anything but. He stomped right in here and accused us as being a couple while I don't even want Liam as a friend.

Liam comes out with my phone and backpack in hand which is dripping water all over the tiled floor. Luckily, my phone is alright. I don't even remember my backpack last night but it obviously had to be with me or else it wouldn't be here. I honestly don't remember having it though.

"You dropped it as you started to run, I picked it up." Liam explained, reading the questions running through my dizzy mind.

"Thanks." I said but it didn't sound, I searched through the ruined contents of the bag. The makeup I put in there yesterday in a hurry had smeared up and down the fabric and the other items, making them unusable. I sighed in frustration as I got irritated at myself for putting some of my favorite things in this bag only for them to be ruined by the rain, I'm just stupid.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked, rushing to get out the door. I haven't even told him about my decision but I guess he knows I really would rather be anywhere but here.

I am put between a rock and a hard place as I try to find a way to make myself more presentable, I can't go to school like this. Everybody will make fun of me, they'll judge me with their eyes. They'll talk behind my back as I turn around, and everytime I turn back to face them they'll pretend they never said a word. That is the harsh reality of my life, of society. Trust nobody. Hide yourself before they choose you as their next prey. One way or another, they'll find you and they'll hurt you.

I simply cannot go to school like this but I have no other choice. The massive bruise on my cheek throbs as I start to think too hard, I can't take it anymore. It sounds like a stupid decision, but I'd rather go to school and be judged for every little thing than stay here only to drown myself with the thought of Harry's presence that was once in this exact room.

"I need Harry's shirt." I would never forget about the only thing of him I have left. Liam goes to the dryer and grabs the black fabric, handing it to me. He grabs the door handle and opens the door, I follow his footsteps down the unfamiliar hallway.

Ideas run through my mind on the way to school on how I could hide this ugly thing that clearly marks my face. Maybe I could hide it with the large sweater Im wearing, maybe I could find some cover up. I hold Harry's shirt close to my body as I grasp it firmly in my hold, I will never let this go. The shirt no longer smells like his cologne but I can still feel the electricity it holds, just because he has worn it in the past.

"I'm sorry." Liam says quietly, surprising me. I am so shocked that I can't even muster up the courage to return a simple reply.

"It will get better." He said and I almost laughed at it. It will not get better, he obviously hasn't seen the life I'm living. Of course he thinks it'll get better, he's living a perfect life.

"I promise." He adds once more to the silent car, the tension grows as the seconds pass. I can't get out of the car fast enough as we pull up to the school that looks exactly the same as I last saw it.

The nerves grow in the pit in my stomach as I step out of the sports car Liam drives, keeping my head down every second. My stomach pleads me to fill its empty pit but I push the thought out of my head, I just need to make it through the rest of the day.

Liam's car speeds away, leaving me to fend for myself in this hateful place that I dread to walk into. I can feel the eyes of the teenagers in the parking lot on me as I walk up the sidewalk, my vision locked my feet. It's already one o'clock and school ends at three, I don't see the point in why I even came. The real question that pounds on the walls of my skull is where I'm going to go after school. Will I go home? Will Liam pick me up?

Harry's black shirt stays in my hand through the whole walk leading up to the highschool doors, and it will forever be with me as the day passes. I grab the silver door handle with my pale, dried hand and swing the heavy door open, leading me into the riots happening in the large hallways.

I enter through the doors, my head screams to turn around and run out the door, but I know many people have already caught me in their line of vision. My breathing becomes erratic and I try to hide it but fail, the nerves are getting to me. I don't want to have to face the real world, I just want to stay in my room for the rest of my life, crying over how much my life has turned into a living hell. I just want to cry and cry and cry some more until I'm nothing but a tiny, shriveled up raisin. I just want to escape from everything, I want to be able to breath again, to live.

Nobody has even talked to me but I already feel so self conscious that it even hurts. I tug the ends of my sleeves down even further, just to make sure they don't rise up. I make sure my matted, messy hair is sprawled over my head, making everyone unable to see my bruised, ugly make up-free face. I walk along the outside of the hallway, praying for everything that's important in my life not to bump into anyone. I am terrified, completely terrified. Too scared to talk to anyone here, I hide beneath these clothes that aren't even mine. I carry myself like not only the fat, but my whole body, is extra weight that I do not need. My eyes stay glued to the floor, I just hope I can get to my locker soon.

It feels like hours before I eventually do arrive at my locker, I take the lock in one of my hands but I struggle to remember the combination. It's been so long and so much has happened that I cannot remember a single number from the simple three digit password. I try not to let the frustration knock me down as I repeatedly enter the incorrect combination time after time, try after try. I grit my teeth, knowing if I throw a fit everybody will surely look at me. They'll judge me.

After numerous tries and numerous possible combinations, I give up. My back rests against the grey locker as I control my breathing back to its normal pace. Just as I get myself to calm down the slightest, something sends pinpoints into my chest.

She stands in front of me, the look of bittersweet revenge is clear in her eyes.

Liam's POV

My mind is clouded with thoughts as I drive through the streets of London to the studio. The nerves take over me because I know what I have to do. I haven't actually sat down to talk to Harry is such a long time, but I have to.

Seeing Georgia has made me realize how perfect the two of them are for each other. They have both turned into two totally different people without each other, they're not themselves. I was just so selfish and I wanted Georgia for myself, not realizing the ripples this would cause. But as I saw the state she was in this last day, I know she needs him more than anything. I do still love her, it's even too much for myself to process, but I have to let her go, not only for her sake but for mine too. I need to try to move on, I need to accept the reality that it isn't going anywhere with us. No matter how hard this is, no matter the pain I feel, I have no choice. Her life is hell without Harry and vice versa, they love each other.

This is not a love triangle, this is two people in love, having someone else trying to break them apart for his own selfish reasons.

I'm just a third in all of this, I will never mean anything to these two people, they are put on earth for each other. I am destroying something beautiful.

I pull up to the studio and the nerves take over my whole body, I start to shake. I don't know what I'm going to say, but I have to say something. I need to take responsibility for my actions, for the pain I've caused these two innocent individuals.

Entering the room, I see Harry.

His curls that were once filled with volume as he pushed them back were now lifeless and dropped down on his forehead. His elbows rested on his knees as his vision laid upon the floor, staring off into space. Harry was also visibly unhealthy, he'd gotten skinnier, paler. His eyes also held no life, his skin was blotchy from crying. He was an exact replica of Georgia, minus the bruise on his cheek. I need to do the right thing, or else ill never be able to live it down. I can't do this to them.

"Harry, I have to tell you something."

SHIT IS BLOWING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO THESE ARE SIRENS STFU AND MOVE OUTTA THE WAY BITCH THIS ATOMIC BOMB IS EXPLODING AND IT AINT STOPPING FOR THE FAINTEST NIGGAS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 187 26
370 56 37
This is just about a girl going through her life and how she is depressed and one event leads to more depression and more pain. (Completed)
20.3K 403 54
(Book 3, thanks for all the feedback!) Cynthia's on her way to marry the one and only Harry Styles. But a new stage in their lives brings new obstacl...
190K 10.8K 13
[COMPLETED] You never know what you have until you are about to lose it.