little miss behzinga // sdmn

By 90sSidemen

life's hard for a teenage girl as it is, nevermind being a famous youtuber's sister. that was life for beth... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
HARRY LEWIS' PEACHY BUM (tag)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
THANK U!!!!
twenty two
THE BEST TAG EVA
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you
twenty eight
NEW BOOK!!
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
rebranding
thirty eight
thirty nine
IMPORTANT TO READ
forty: the ending.
thank you! + SEQUEL
UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

twenty nine

8K 110 104
By 90sSidemen

*time skip to December 24th*

We all laughed loudly at the Christmas movie Justine had put on as all the gang were back together for a day.

I was snuggled up under my duvet against one of the sofas with Harry, Josh and Jenna. Everyone else was either on the floor or the sofas. We had all joined together before Christmas Day as Harry and Josh flew back to Guernsey tomorrow and Ethan and I are going to our Grandma's in Essex with Mum.

We go every Christmas. It's tradition.

So today was Christmas Eve and we had all decided to come together before New Years to go ice skating in Covent Garden.

Jus, Meena and Jenna got the early train here and the rest of us were just in pyjamas.

"Guys, we should get ready in a minute" Josh said as he pulled Freya closer into his body.

"Yeah, the ice rink will be packed" Tobi replied, getting up from the sofa.

I pulled my quilt away from my body and grabbed Jen's hand, pulling her up and towards the door.

Looking behind me at Meena and Justine, I raised my eyebrows at them which made them scramble up quickly and walk towards us.

"Come on, you're here for one day and one day only. We need to have chats" I laughed as I ran up the stairs.

*lil time skip*

"Since when were you texting my brother?!" I squealed as I ran out of my wardrobe.

"I was gonna tell you..." Meena laughed as she sat at my dressing table.

"My brother?!?" I shouted, laughed while looking at my outfit in the mirror.

"Come on, B, she's always had a thing for Eth" Jenna giggled.

"Exactly" Justine said.

I laughed as took one last look.

"Come on, let's go" I screamed before walking very weirdly out my room.

I was wearing a cream cropped sweater with some high waisted blue jeans and my blue Nike Air Forces(pic above). My hair was just straight and slightly messy which is what I had been doing a lot recently.

"You're such a weirdo, Beth" Jenna laughed from behind.

"You can't talk, Jenna" I shouted loudly.

*lil time skip sponsored by my nEW BOOK CALLED BLACK EYE*

I had linked arms with Ethan as we walked into the entrance of the ice skating rink and went to go rent some skates. Turning around, I could see Justine and Simon holding hands laughing. They've being together since September now and it's honestly so adorable.

"OTP!" I laughed at Justine and she rolled her eyes but Simon brought her closer.

All of us had our ice skates and buckled them up. Now we were just waiting for our turn to go on.

"All red wrist band wearers to the ice rink please!" A voice called through a loud speaker on the wall and I jumped up, loosing my balance slightly but Harry grabbed my shoulders and straightened me up.

"Oh squidge! My hero!" I cooed, laughing.

"Anytime" he winked before dragging me off onto the ice rink with him.

The air was suddenly frosty and cold on my skin but I smiled anyway as this was my favourite thing to do in the winter.

My feet slid slowly into the ice rink and I looked around at the families and people that were skating too.

Slowly and steadily, I started to skate alongside Harry and began to soon to into the jist of it. I was gliding along in no time at all. Christmas music played and I was happy to be surrounded by all my friends and family.

Oh god, I need to stop being so cheesy.

I laughed quietly to myself before skating up behind Freya and scaring her.

"Beth!" She laughed before resting her hands on my shoulders.

"Skate with me!"

She rolled her eyes before grabbing my hand and we began to slide around the big ice rink.

*lil time skip*

"That was so fun" Vik smiled as we left the exit of the Covent Garden ice rink and walked towards the Costa.

I snuggled into Harry's arm which was slung casually over my shoulder.

The warmth of the coffee shop soon surrounded him and I. We all queued up and ordered our drinks one by one.

I decided on getting a white hot chocolate with loads of cream and marshmallows. Then we all left and started to go home since Harry and Josh were going to back to Guernsey tonight.

As we piled into the car, I pulled out my phone as I hadn't checked it all and went onto Twitter. After flicking through some of my mentions I decided to tweet a little spoiler for tonight's video.

mynameisbef: the ghost of Christmas past comes to visit @behzinga and I in tonight's video...👻🎁🎄

I smiled as I knew that I would be so good. We had filmed ourselves reacting to old Christmas videos that Mum had filmed.

"Put some tunes on, Si" Tobi laughed as Justine passed the AUX cord back to him, Harry and I in the back of Simon's red Range Rover. I grabbed it quickly and laughed as Tobi sighed.

"No 5sos, Beth" Simon grinned into the mirror. I huffed and looked through my music.

Eventually, I settled on Chase Atlantic's Nostaglia EP as I knew Jus liked it too. I pressed shuffle and the song "Friends" came on and I began to sing along.

Justine screamed and started singing too.

"Crazy" Tobi laughed.

*lil time skip*

"When do you come back again?" I whined as I watched Harry zip up his suitcase.

"On New Years Eve morning, baby girl" he smiled, pulling the suitcase off his blue bed sheets and onto the floor.

"Ugh" I groaned as we left his room and started to descend the staircase.

"I'll be back before you know it, Bethy" Harry said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You off now, mate?" My brother said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Yeah" he grinned. "JOSH!"

"Probably snogging Jenna" I laughed.

Not to our surprise, they both showed up at the top of the stairs. Harry and I gave each other a weird look before bursting out laughing.

"What?" Joshy said, confused.

"Nothing" I smiled as I shook my head.

"See you soon, bestie" I giggled before squeezing him tightly.

"See ya, best friend" he laughed as he hugged me back.

I walked over to Harry and started playing with my phone, taking a picture of him for snapchat. I captioned it with "🍩 go :(".

He squeezed my petite figure tightly and lifted me off the ground a bit. 

He whispered one thing that I knew would be replaying in my brain for the rest of this holiday.

"Merry Christmas, Sweetheart."
------------------------------------------------------------
WOOOOO FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!!
I'm so sorry, it's just I've finally worked up my happiness level and am now in a happy mood to write a happy story!
The last few weeks have been hard (read my me book if you wanna know about my life lmao)
But I'm back again!!!!
Updates should be back as normal now as I'm finally getting into the swing of school things.

Beth X

P.S I've released the intro for a new book called Black Eye which is gonna be a futuristic style SDMN and friends story, check it out X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 8.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
170K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
399K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 42.5K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC