What Lies Next Door (TimDotTV...

By SarcasticWrites

!!Mature Language Warning!! You are 18. Your life is pretty great so far! You got into college in Seattle... More

Important Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Today?!
About Me (update and other things)

Chapter 22

87 0 5
By SarcasticWrites

!Time Skip 2 Months! !(8 Months Pregnant)!

!-Flashback last night-!

"Can't believe I just noticed, but you do look like a bowling ball." Tim said. Pregnancy hormones were my anger issues act up in all different ways, "What's that supposed to mean?" I glared. "Babe, you can't even see your toes. But don't worry, that just means that the baby is healthy." He defended. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

He learned last week that this was just a thing I am going to go through, he never asked if I was mad. "Sorry." I whispered in the kitchen when he got there. "Its fine, lets go to bed."

!-End Of Flashback-!

I walked into work happily that day. No explained reason, I was just happy. Only a few weeks until I have my daughter. Everything is set up in the house. But we still need names. I called Emily over to me today to ask for help. "Em, I need help with idea's." I said looking up at her. "Okay. Lets go to my office!" She replied. We sat in her office, I told her I needed help with names and an idea on how to do it, "I want a special way to do it because I know that we are going to fight over the name." Em smiled. "Get names, put them in a jar, have him pick one. Put in the names you want, and include middle names with it on the same paper." I hugged her and walked back to my station.

(Lets go home, I'm sleepy)

I got home and put the names in a jar, then walked to Tim's office. "Pick one." I smiled holding out the jar. He looked at me confused, but did it anyways. "Monica Rose?" He questioned. "Do you like the name?" I asked. "It's beautiful." He replied. "Then thats what we are naming our daughter. Monica Rose." He smiled and hugged me.

I ordered Pizza for dinner and we watched a few movies before I fell asleep.

(Author's Note: The name was generated, I had 12 different names to choose from! The baby is almost here! Thanks for all the support! Ask me questions for a Q&A, I really want to do one! See you in the next chapter.

~+SarcasticPro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 640 25
You have 22 years old and you are currently living with your abusive boyfriend Adam. You and Mark were best friends all through grade school and high...
13K 296 35
You have a YouTube channel (name can be what you want) You have over 1 million subscribers but you are 19 You are struggling with depression (JUST A...
595K 5.4K 25
You are friends with Sam. Good friends actually. You never met Colby. You have met most of his friends but tried to stay away from Colby Brock. Sam k...
57.1K 1.6K 40
[UNDER EDITING] "Y/n, you are adopted and you have a brother who lives in Seattle. His name is Max. You are going to move to Seattle so you can be cl...