Chapter 14

!2 Months Later!

"You look amazing, Y/n!" The girls said in unison, I smiled nervously. "Thanks. Jess, Alesa, is it normal to be this nervous?" I questioned. They nodded, F/n handed me my flowers, signaling it was time. Jess was walking with Jason, F/n with Ross, Alesa with Adam, and Cheese with Max. I took a deep breath as my dad walked in, tears already filled his eyes, "You look beautiful sweetheart." He said shakily. "Thanks dad." I smiled.

*+ Tim POV +*

"Is it normal to be this scared?" I asked. Adam and Jason nodded, then I got my que along with the guys. MY thoughts were jumbled with flash backs:

'I heard a knock on the door, so I answered it. There was a girl that looked around my age with H/C hair. "Um... hello?" I said while she stood there with an unamused look on her face. "Hi, I live next door. You guys yell really loud and I wanted to get some extra sleep. So could you all do me a favor and shut up. Or at least keep it down?" she spoked.'

'"I never caught your name." She said. "Tim. You?" I asked. "Y/n. Nice to meet you."'

'"Y/n L/n, I love you so much. And I know this is really soon. But when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. So will you make me the happiest man in this state, and marry me?" I asked. She sat there in tears nodding her head through the whole thing. "Yes!!"'

'"I am quitting college for right now so I can work at SkyMedia full time" Y/n said holding my hand. "I will support you through this, because I do love you."'

By the last one, I was starting to walk. Next thing I knew, it was Y/n's turn.

*+ Y/n POV+*

I shook in my dad's arms, but it was a good shake. Not many 19 year olds can say they are getting married to someone they truly love. My dad kissed my cheek then handed me off to Tim, they smiled at each other. 

It got time for vows, I went first, "When I first saw you, it was about 6 or 7 in the morning, and from that time on, you probably guessed I was not a morning person. Well that was until I started waking up next to you," My voice got shaky, "You introduced me to so many new people, and I feel like when I am around you a different part of me shows. But a good part. I knew I wanted to be with you when  you came over for a movie night. I love you Tim, forever and always." I finished, everyone wiped away their tears, getting ready for Tim's vows. "Ahem, why couldn't I go first?" He questioned wiping his eyes, "I love you more than you probably know. Everything about you, there is never a dull moment. Even if we are laying on the bed looking at the ceiling fan spin. When I first saw you, I started imagining myself with you. All the ups and downs, everything. That is why I love you, forever and always." He finished, we smiled at each other waiting for everyone to be done getting the tears out of their eyes. "Now, do you Y/n, take Tim, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked. "I do." I replied. "Now do you Tim, take Y/n, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked again. "I do." Tim replied. "If you have any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest added. "I object!" A voice from the crowd said, standing up. 'Caleb' I thought, putting my head down. "Y/n, I still love you. Now dump this guy and we won't have to let this wedding go to waste." Caleb said walking up to me, tugging at his tux. 

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen had known about the dream, enough that we had signals. I did the one for 'call the police.' Because Caleb had always been a threat, and also had been in jail a few times. F/n and Ross went to the back and then winked as they put the phone down, signaling that the police were coming.

They got here and Caleb was arrested for 3 charges: Assault and battery, harassment, and trespassing. But we all continued on like nothing just happened. The priest cleared his throat, "You may kiss the bride." Tim pulled me in for a kiss that felt like the world had stopped. Everyone clapped, and we walked out.

(Author's Note: You probably saw that coming, but anyways thanks for reading this chapter. I promise you that this is not ending very soon, but I may end up doing a book two, that is once this one is done of course! Thank you for all the support, it is greatly appreciated. 

~+SarcasticPro 

PS: Leave me some questions so you can get to know me a little better! I want to do a Q&A.