Chapter 8

I woke up to a text from Adam:

'Come to the offices. URGENT.' I had no idea what was happening. I shook Tim awake and got ready quickly. Us making our way out the door in a matter of 30 minutes.

We got into the building and went to where everyone was. "I was sleeping. What is going on?" Tim said. I nudged him, implying for him to shut up. "We are going to Pax!" Adam said holding up a handful of badges. I freaked out, this being my first convention. "OH MY LLAMA!" I screamed making everyone laugh, I hugged Adam while taking my badge from his hand. "Y/n you will also be in a few panels, one for fun, and a Q&A." Adam replied. 

We got a few things done in the Office and then went to the convention, grabbing tons of sharpies on the way out. It was everything I expected. I even had fans, and I was an editor and only on a few videos. It came time for the first panel, the fun one. It was everyone from the offices. We had almost 300 people there and we were doing truth or dare first. 

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Asked Adam, as we were all in a line on the stage sitting down. "Um... I am gonna start strong and go.... truth!" I said, Adam rolled his eyes. "What is your least favorite thing about the offices?" He asked, a hush came over the crowd. "I like everything except for losing almost everything because you have all had, many, years of practice."  I replied, everyone looked playfully hurt. "You're not that much younger than us!" They all said. I smirked.

The panel went for an hour, then the rest of the day was walking around, signing things and taking pictures, and spending money on different things.

(Time Skip To Adam's House)

We picked up dinner and brought it to Adam's house, hoping to get a few games of Smash in before we all passed out. "So, Y/n. Whats with the ring?" Adam asked as we sat down on the couch. I looked over at Tim, "I thought you told him?" I said, he shook his head, "Shit. Adam, Tim and I are engaged." I replied. He gave shot us a smile, then put the game in.

(Author's Note: When I am writing this, Pax West is going on, so why not take it and make it a chapter! You also had to tell Adam about your engagement. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will see you in the next one!

~+SarcasticPro