Chapter 21

!(6 Months Pregnant)!

I had to go into work today, no specific reason, I just wanted to go. I may be 6 month pregnant, but I love my job. Also I wanted to be in the Quick Change Challenge today, because that is my favorite thing to do in the offices. Tim had already called Adam and told him that he doesn't want me on my feet to much, because of baby growth and me getting tired quickly. I also wanted to record One Life, only because I had been invited.

(WORKING TIME)

Everyone helped me, to much. I did the Quick Change Challenge after One Life. They had me sitting down all of the video. But that was what I was supposed to do. I would also talk to much and then someone would say that I looked like a bowling ball to shut me up, I laughed, mostly because it was true.

I started to get dizzy when I was editing, 'You are good enough to get some water.' I thought pushing myself out of my chair. Adam was in the kitchen, "You good kid?" He questioned as he got his coffee. He had always called me 'Kid,' because I was only 19, and he was 23. "Not really. I am pretty dizzy. I just want some water." I announced, he nodded but stayed in the kitchen. I got my water and he walked out with me, following me to my station, "What?" I finally said. "I am worried about you. I just wanted you to get to your chair safely." I smiled at him. He smiled back and walked to his office.

(TRAFFIC WAS OKAY)

I went home that day still in a bit of pain. Tim noticed that I was doing bad today, "You look horrible." He announced as I walked in the door. "Feel like it also. Tell your daughter to stop being a brat and trying to kill her mother." I replied setting my things on the bar, walking over to Tim. He looked at my belly, "Stop hurting your Mama." He poked my stomach and the baby kicked, she had started doing that. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I pulled away first, "I WANT TO WATCH CUTE MOVIES AND EAT EVERYTHING!" I yelled, flopping onto the couch. "What do you want to watch?" He asked, still standing. "P.S. I Love You," I replied with a smile, his only weakness from me. "Of course."

(Author's Note: Sarcastic's new favourite movie: P.S. I Love You. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Then watch it with them, its really cute. Not saying it will get you laid after words or anything, but its cute! The people I go to school with have found my Wattpad and have started calling me Castic and things like that. Its fun! Again thanks for all the support, it means the world! See you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro