Chapter 13

I approached the alter, walking with my dad. I shed a tear when I see Tim. Dressed in a black tux and F/C tie, as well as all the other groomsmen. Jess, Shelby, F/n, and Alesa were all dressed in F/C dresses. F/n was maid of honor, and very good at it. After we read our vows everyone was tearing up. "Do you, Y/n, take Tim to be your husband?" "I do." I replied with a slight smile. "And do you, Tim, take Y/n to be your wife?" "I do." Tim said smiling back at me. "If you have any objections speak now or forever hold your peace." The pastor said. "I object!"

You woke up shaking and crying. "Y/n are you okay?!" Tim questioned shooting up. I latched onto him, "Nightmare." I said still crying. "What happened?" Tim asked. "We were at the wedding, and the priest asked if anyone objected, and someone did. Thats when I woke up." I answered shakily. "It's just a dream, lets go back to sleep. You still have a few hours before your alarm." He gestured for me to lay down. I let go of him and did as told, "Love you." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Love you, too."

(MORNING)

I woke up with the thought of my dream still there, 'No one is going to do that, it was just a dream.' I thought getting out of bed, remembering not to wake Tim up. I got out pair of shorts and a black and white plaid button down, then went to get a shower. I finished and walked up the steps to the kitchen, opening the pantry, 'PopTarts.' I thought getting them down off the shelf. Then sat down and watched Fairly Odd Parents.

(LETS GET DOWN DO BUSINESS, AND GO, TO WORK)

I was greeted by Barney and Red when I walked in. "Y/n! We are going to be doing Bed, Wed, and Behead with video game characters!" I nodded, signaling for them to go on, "Bed, Wed, or Behead, Mario, Luigi, or Bowser." Barney asked. "Bed, Mario, Kill Bowser, and Wed Luigi." I replied giving the fastest answer, with no hesitation. "Nurse Red, check her pulse!" Red took my wrist and check my pulse, "Nice ring." Red said. "Thanks, can I leave now?" I complained. Barney gave a nod and I walked away. Not weird at all.

(Author's Note: It's me again, bringing you extra special nightmares! I am spacing everything out so I can get to more than 15 chapters. ITS WORKING! Did you like how I did the time skips? Because they were fun. Thanks for the support on this story, I will see you in the next chapter!

~+SarcasticPro

PS: Follow me on Twitter: @SarcasticPro I do updates about my story there instead of here!