Chapter 25

!2 Months Later!

Tim hasn't stopped texting her. He came home late every night for the last week. It worries me, it's not like he comes home drunk or anything, he just smells... different. "Where have you been?" I asked as he walked in the door. "Store." He said. "Bullshit." I say, "You have been out every night this week. You always come home smelling like perfume." I finished. "Y/n, I love you. I would never cheat on you. Promise." I rolled my eyes and walked into our room.

(Morning)

Last night I checked Tim's phone. I'm not proud of it. But, he shouldn't be to proud either. He was cheating, with Kay. THE NURSE THAT HELPED DELIVER HIS CHILD. "You're up early." I ignored him, "Is something wrong?" He asked. "Why don't you ask Kay. You seem to spend more time with her." I replied. "Fuck." He said under his breath. "I can't do this Tim." My voice cracked. "Do what?" He questioned. "You cheated on me. I can't do us." I replied. "I didn't me-" "THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I yelled, trying not to wake Monica up. He looked down. "I have done nothing but love you for the past year and a half, and you go do this." I said texting Alesa, asking if I could stay with her for a few days, then storming into the closet. "Y/n, I'm sorry. Please just hear me out on this." He plead. "There isn't anything to hear you out on. I'm done." I explained, walking into the nursery to get Monica. Then I walked out the door.

Hoping to never see him again.

~(Alesa's House)~

Adam took Monica from me when I walked in, Alesa came and pulled me into a hug. Thats when I started crying. "It's okay, let it out." She said rubbing my back, she was like my Seattle mom. "I don't know why he did this." I cried. She led me to the couch, and sat me down. She then turned on Fairly Odd Parents. I looked up when I heard the theme song:

'Timmy is an average kid and no one understands.
Mom and Dad and Vicky always giving him commands.

Vicky:
Bed Twerp!

But the doom and gloom up in his room,
Is broken instantly.
By his magic little fish that grant his every wish.
But in reality they are his Odd Parents.
Fairly odd Parents

Wanda:
Wands and wings.

Cosmo:
Floaty crowny things.

Odd Parents Fairly odd Parents.
Real mod, pea pod, buff bod, hot rod.
Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice.
Giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!
Odd parents Fairly odd Parents.
It flips your lid when you are a kid with Fairly odd Parents!'

I laughed when I heard it. It felt like I was 12 again, watching Saturday cartoons. Adam came down the stairs and gave the look of, 'What the hell?' to Alesa, she smiled. Adam sat next to me and started watching. We spent the rest of the morning doing that. After the 12 episode I heard the door bell, and Monica woke up, "I'll get the baby!" I said running from the living room to the stairs. 

I didn't go downstairs after the door opened. Because I heard Tim's voice. Mason crawled over into the guest room and sat there giggling, "What are you doing Mr. Mason?" I said in my baby voice. I picked him up in my other arm and went down when I heard the door slam. "Thats where you went!" Alesa said, grabbing Mason. I heard Tim's car drive away, Adam pulled me into a hug this time. "I'm so sorry he did this." He whispered. Adam became the brother I never had in the past year, Alesa, she is like the sister I have always wanted. They are all I need right now.

That night I called F/n, she screamed, "DO I NEED TO GO PIMP SLAP SOMEONE?" "SHUT UP THE BABY IS SLEEPING!" "Sorry." She hung up, and then she was in my room at Adam and Alesa's. She sat next to me on the bed, I put my head on her shoulder. "How bad is it?" She asked. "Nine." I replied. "Still saving ten?" I nodded.

All I needed.

(Author's Note: Don't cry my child, for Castic has come prepared with a SEQUAL! Give me a week, then it should be out. Don't hold me against that saying, I still go to school and have work from there. BUT PART TWO!!! 

I want to give one last thank you to all the people who have voted on this chapter. Followed me. You name it. This book was so much better than Once Forgotten, and that is fine with me! That book was a practice. But really, you are all amazing. Thank you so much, I have come out of my shell as a writer, thanks to all of you.

I will see you in the Sequal!

~+SarcasticPro